Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife (51146 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by stanluiz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2022
Beedude:

I will add 50k to that money if Obi wins Osun state.
Bookmark this.
A state where Labor Party doesn't have a House of Assembly rep or LG chairman or councillors.
A state where dey couldn't get 20k votes in the last Gubernatorial election.

Will votes come from heaven ?
He doesn't need to win Osun. What he needs is 25% votes.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bdon123(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.
Zombidients like me dont see this as endorsement....we are jst waiting for 2023 to take our country back frm d thieves
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Devil1Messenger: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
Reference:
From the bulk of the responses so far it is clear folks are determined to vote along tribal lines.
If so who wins?
Tribal
Religion
Etc
If we go along that line
Obi will win because atiku, tinubu, kwakwaso votes will be splited in to 3.
It will be close contest between Obi and Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Truthdeypain: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Local government? You're overrating Obi... He can't win a ward and will get less than 2000 votes his gubernatorial candidate got in the last election.

The fear of peter Obi is the beginning of foolishness. Urchins sef grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Anndrew(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
sukar886:

Noise maker, u get 100k as u dey, if u get 100k for account u for no be tinubu urchins ... U never chop na to dash somebody 100k for social media
na there way...person wey get money no dey buy fake products talkless defending a bad products...empty barrel make the loudest noise
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BigCowHornn: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Local government? You're overrating Obi... He can't win a ward and will get less than 2000 votes his gubernatorial candidate got in the last election.

50k says you are a lair like your father.

We pay up to the head escrow in business section wesee90

Winner collects all after election next year. No bank interest can give you that.. 100 percent interest.

If you prefer 100k I'm in
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by zomby(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
FactBoyz:
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Ile Ife Osun state. He is pictured greeting the Ooni the traditional way. (Photos)

Wow! Look at Peter Obi looking like a brand new money Yoruba man from Ijebu land…Politicians are bastards!!!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by zomby(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
BigCowHornn:

50k says you are a lair like your father.

We pay up to the head escrow in business section wesee90

Winner collects all after election next year. No bank interest can give you that.. 100 percent interest.

If you prefer 100k I'm in

What is going on with all these Igbos 419 on nairaland? They are staring to contaminate the forum. Something needs to be done to eradicate them and their small-mind business proposals.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

ElSudani is not for swaying! Galaxy black holes couldn’t divert him from his set course, and he’s prepared to be the last man standing if that’s what it takes to prevent that ‘okoro’ from smelling Aso Rock! shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BABANGBALI: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Wasting his time with a Tinubu’s boy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Gbeng30(m): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obedient all the way to the aso rock come 2023,even afenifere has endorse him,so let yekini and his urchins keep shouting ...by fire by force Nigeria will become a better country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Truthdeypain: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lovenorth:
They say Igbos don't bow to greet anybody, so what happened in this context? Pls before you rain your insult on me, I don't support anybody. I will congratulate anyone that emerge the winner

Why is this funny grin grin. To answer your question, He is in rome, I guess he has to act like the romans, Considering the man is a traditional ruler and not a mere individual so he has to do their traditional thingy. Beyond that room, of course he'll never bow to anther man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Nice one... Progressive Yorubas are OBIdient

I need that pinky catty of yours badly...are you pondering what am pondering?

Cos, I no be one of those guys wey dey fear t*t* fvck yhansh.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by deepwater(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Very petty human being. I knew Someone with this mentality would comment rubbish on this thread..

Atleast he greeted a traditional ruler who's a man, what of your god that bent down a worshiped an Igbo woman ?

Who is the woman and who is the man bowing down in ur pics
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ElSudani: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
bdon123:

Zombidients like me dont see this as endorsement....we are jst waiting for 2023 to take our country back frm d thieves

Take your country back? You just copied one of the dumbest political slogans I have ever heard of.
There are 200 million Nigerians how many of these are zombidients? And you call it your country?
Zombidients and warped logic.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oracleforce: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
God1000:
Good, he has gone to pay homage to Ooni.

APC should forget Osun state, the people of the state have a long history of voting for the best candidate and not along ethnic line.

They will vote Peter Obi this time

Don't be deceive....Tinubu know some of the button he will need to press in Osum state to get massive vote....
All the five southwest state are in his hand....how do you except Ooni of Ife that has always be in support of Yoruba presidential candidate to now tell his people to vote for Nyamiri person...

Canvassing for a vote is free even when it.is obvious that Obi will lose massively in the Osun state...
I can bet my two-ball Obi will not get any of the southwest states...

The reason why the incumbent governor loses his election in Osun state is obvious...so Obi should not be deceived by the loss...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bong4(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Even if he doesn't win, he has made a statement. Statesmen look beyond election. Politicians only put in their energy to win elections, after that, to your tent oh Israel.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bdon123(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:

Take your country back? You just copied one of the dumbest political slogans I have ever heard of.
There are 200 million Nigerians how many of these are zombidients? And you call it your country?
Zombidients and warped logic.
Lol u take it easy bro,election no be fight.e no fit pass 10k Tinubu pay u...its not worth giving urself high BP.

Most definitely we will take our country back frm those thieves.We are tired of same old schl politicians .
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Treasure17(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2022
See as the Fila fit our incoming president. Only those with tribal sentiment without recourse to reasoning will vote against this anointed one. Vote against Peter Obi and we are doom for another eight years. Hope you are seeing the consequences of your decision in 2015 by voting in Clueless Buhari? A bad governance won't discriminate against any tribe. Get that into your brain.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by nams77: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Lol if Obi get more than 50k in that state, I will dash you 100k
Let's bookmark this page o.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by hammerT: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
OUR YORUBA BROTHERS SHOULD SUPPORT PETER OBI, SINCE THEY JUST COMPLETED 8 YEARS PRESIDENCY AND 8 YEARS VP.

THIS WAY, WHEN IT COMES SOUTH AGAIN, THEY WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE SE SWING VOTERS.

LEAVE THE MURIC SLAVE AND BACK YOUR IGBO BROTHERS.

IGBO DEY APPRECIATE THINGS AND WE NO DEY FORGET.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by kingyakos: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
achillesfoot:
Nigerians, I know you all are emotional people y'all lack logical reasoning and reason with your heart instead of your brain.. PO cannot rule Nigeria, that's if you really understand Nigerian politics, either is Tinubu nor Atiku the right candidate.. Fact is there are certain people who don't wish for Nigeria to be great simply because it benefits their pockets.. If you all were rich and healthy, no one will go to the church shouting bless and heal me oh lord.. If our economy was right and there were jobs everywhere No one will wish to 'japa' ... Until we collectively fight this rot at its root, and clamor for national unity, even if PO becomes president, Nigeria will remain the same... Ponder on this.. Compare this to a man who keeps changing his shirt every 4 years but keeps wearing same pant for decades yet he complains of his stench..

If in your eyes you see non of the candidate competent enough to turn things around in nigeria, i think you've been veiled in your own dimension of thought.
They're countries that were once wosrt than nigeria with 99% corrupt leaders but the citizens awakening with the natural wave of change and a leader that works in simplicity transformed the country for good.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Treasure17(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Long live our King , Omoluabi pataki.

Tell that Princess He’s not getting our votes in Osun , Osun is lockdown for Asiwaju.
Omo eni oni sedi bebere ka ko Ilèkè si idi omo elomi. Never !
And how has that better your immediate environment with your moribund proverb?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by StreetMedia: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi or #BiafraNow #YorubaNation...

Yorubas here gunning for Tinubu, SORRY!.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by buchilla: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
achillesfoot:
Nigerians, I know you all are emotional people y'all lack logical reasoning and reason with your heart instead of your brain.. PO cannot rule Nigeria, that's if you really understand Nigerian politics, either is Tinubu nor Atiku the right candidate.. Fact is there are certain people who don't wish for Nigeria to be great simply because it benefits their pockets.. If you all were rich and healthy, no one will go to the church shouting bless and heal me oh lord.. If our economy was right and there were jobs everywhere No one will wish to 'japa' ... Until we collectively fight this rot at its root, and clamor for national unity, even if PO becomes president, Nigeria will remain the same... Ponder on this.. Compare this to a man who keeps changing his shirt every 4 years but keeps wearing same pant for decades yet he complains of his stench..
Just tell us that u are supporting either Tinubu or Atiku. I want to remind you that there's nothing God cannot do. Majority of Nigerian Youths are behind P.O . If P.O has been ordained to be the next President of this Country, no Mortal, Propaganda,hate Speech Campaign of columny can stop him. No reasonable, unbaised, de-tribalized Person will leave P .O and chose Atiku or Tinubu to manage his or her Company. We are talking of managing the affairs of this Country that's in Shambles.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Jeffy1206(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2022
abobote:
The attire looks good on him.

We are wishing all the best
mehn I love the design shocked
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by zoputan89113: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2022
He is welcome, but this doesn't guarantee him of winning one local government in osun.He is welcome, but this doesn't guarantee him of winning one local government in osun....
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
CandyOps:

I know say I go catch one Agbadorian Urchin for here and na my job to quench them to death! angry
Please o grin you know we are peaceful people. We love those who hate us. With time they will join the winning team

Peter Obi lokan

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Emola12(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Wait and see the atmosphere of that palace when Tinubu reaches Ile-Ife.

No be by internet noise
u remember say tinubu nah Yoruba man while obi nah igbo man so wetin you dey expect again abi dis one not no anything about tribalism ni
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by OdefaGirl(f): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Well done Sir..... Your labour to help us change this country for the good of everyone....shall not be in vain. God bless you
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Bekeey: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
abobote:
The attire looks good on him.

We are wishing all the best

With his round head
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Konjiboii: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Just look out for the next post about how he dressed like a Yoruba but didn't when he was in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.