Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife (51181 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Arrives Ile Ife To Pay Homage To Ooni Of Ife (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Medalb: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
Funny people,if you like go Ogun state no vote for you
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by achillesfoot(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
kingyakos:

Where is the beauty of election without opposition, without support. Even the worst or the poorest candidate will always have a supporter, support base on personal interest, tribe or religion there must always be a supporter. If any candidate is accepted massively beyond his region it shows there's a glimpse of unity by the citizens.
It's only our politicians who mostly plays the tribal and religious card at a time like this that makes it look as if there's no unity among us.

As u can see the Muslim Muslim ticket by the brown roof like teeth, demented thief of a drug addict who think it's his turn to rule is widely unaccepted by Nigerians even in his party, tribe and religion it is unaccepted for the unity of the country.

Please i apologize if you picked any offense in my previous post�
Oh no Kingyakos, how can I be offended? I wish to hear a different opinion than mine... 2 people replied but I chose to go with yours cos you made sense. The other dude isn't as reasonable as you... Here's my response.. Are you quite sure Nigerians are united as you think?? I believe you go through nairaland and see the same youths openly showing their support for someone who's only ambition is to be president.. Doesn't that give you goosebumps?? They write long notes and attack reasonable thoughts.. I'm forced to think there are still division and that division is going to cost the preferred candidate (PO) this election..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BigCowHornn: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
zomby:

What is going on with all these Igbos 419 on nairaland? They are staring to contaminate the forum. Something needs to be done to eradicate them and their small-mind business proposals.

grin Omo Ale, I have a few drops of Yoruba blood from a grandparent and hold an American passport onto my useless Nigerian Passport.
Besides Wesee90 is yoruba and has been doing escow transactions on Nairaland for 10 years.

You'll definitely get your money unless you lose it due to your lying skills grin

Make we go find Wesee ni? Open thread mention me here in Politics section if e sure you.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
The only hope and solution to the poor is here

Welcome Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Misterdhee1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
fairwilliams:

Can we stake 200k t0gether!
0bi is getting over 50k in osun state and then 50k stake if he get v0te pass tinubu did u gree?
I dreamt that 0bi swept the wh0le lag0s v0te during the electi0n self even th0u i bel0ng to knw 1, am for g0od g0vernance.

Yes please. If you’re ready, come to WhatsApp and let’s use a known figure here
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Misterdhee1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
obiekunie01:

You get 100k and u r still a miserable urchin. cheesy grin
You think everyone is like your miserable dad?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by kingyakos: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2022
achillesfoot:
Oh no Kingyakos, how can I be offended? I wish to hear a different opinion than mine... 2 people replied but I chose to go with yours cos you made sense. The other dude isn't as reasonable as you... Here's my response.. Are you quite sure Nigerians are united as you think?? I believe you go through nairaland and see the same youths openly showing their support for someone who's only ambition is to be president.. Doesn't that give you goosebumps?? They write long notes and attack reasonable thoughts.. I'm forced to think there are still division and that division is going to cost the preferred candidate (PO) this election..

Thank you very much.
It would've been better if it's just goosebumps, it also stopped blood from flowing in my vein for some 2nds. I was shocked when i saw a strike affected university student campaigning for the same sick thief because of tribe but like i said in my previous post, no matter how worst a candidate might be he will always have some support for some reason

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Misterdhee1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
sukar886:

Noise maker, u get 100k as u dey, if u get 100k for account u for no be tinubu urchins ... U never chop na to dash somebody 100k for social media
You must mistake everyone for your miserable family members na
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Misterdhee1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
magnumwhales:

U can't be sure bro I grow up in Osogbo even went to Osogbo grammar school the last time i visit I was surprised abt the popularity of Peter Obi
Sentiment apart this time ppl are more wiser.
Bro I was born and brought up in OSOGBO so I know the dynamics of the politics in that state. You lots seem to have forgotten that Obi isn’t just contesting against BAT. Atiku will claim the second place ahead of Obi due to the pdp structure. The politics in osun state is very local and people votes largely based on sentiment. You think those iyalojas and baba adugbo sabi who Obi is? Of course he will get votes from the elites who constitute less than 10% of the voting population. Atiku will do relatively well because of Adeleke factor. BAT will the state for peculiar reasons of being Yoruba
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by shegz24(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What did you say when Oluwo of Iwo endorses APC in the last Osun governorship election?

You mean the same Osun election that LP got 2700 votes?

cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by colorsofrainbow: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
Gfrank07:

God forbid bad thing..una go rest las las..Werey
God for real forbids bat thing
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BlazinGlory40: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
shegz24:

You mean the same Osun election that LP got 2700 votes?

cheesy grin

The worse loser in that election was APC. A state tinubu’s cousin lost re-election. Too bad
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ImperialYoruba: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily cry cry

Shattap!

He is supposed to visit Oonirisa. What he is not supposed to do is campaign in iboland on Monday, or on days Kanu is in court. Simon Ekpa decreed so, and Obi must not defy the order.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by truthfinder319: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yoruba are the most accommodating in Nigeria if not in Africa.

We hope the children of hate will not start shooting when Asiwaju or Atiku visits their Kings.

Yoruba are commendable always
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by truthfinder319: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Yoruba are the most accommodating in Nigeria if not in Africa.

We hope the children of hate will not start shooting when Asiwaju or Atiku visits their Kings.

Yoruba are commendable always

FactBoyz:
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Ile Ife Osun state. He is pictured greeting the Ooni the traditional way. (Photos)
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by aamir489: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2022
The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily The whole Yoruba is OBIdient. Now Tinubu's urchins,come and weep heavily ...
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by obiekunie01: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

mind44
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Betgold84: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obi whining man.
E go wear attire way fit d culture e visits.
Scopy

FactBoyz:
Labour Party candidate HE Peter Obi is in Ile Ife Osun state. He is pictured greeting the Ooni the traditional way. (Photos)
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oracleforce: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That Nyamiri as you tagged him will rule this nation and you..... The delusionist will turn around to say good things.

I laugh in Atomic Bomb language grin grin grin grin cheesy
I laugh because of your comment...Nyamiri will rule the Biafraudn Republic they believe in....you cannot rule the nation you don't believe in...Your belief is your limitation...as long as the Nyamiri people do not believe in this nation they will keep on living as foreigners in their father's land...they will keep on serving Aboki and Afonja till they are ready to believe in this country.

Don't be deceived. Yoruba people have an adage....that says " after the death of a crab, blabbing mouth and cacophony noises follow...after the presidential election in February or March next year, your wailing wailers crew will gather again...
Realistically, Do you think Peter Obituary will win this election?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:

A king shouldn't be endorsing any candidate. The same Oluwo who declared himself Emir?
That Iwo king smokes something from hell.

He's one of the old layer of irabiji links from moving drugs out cause they don't search monarchs.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Normal courtesy call. Obas are apolitical usually. This is because they are regarded as the father of all, regardless of your political leanings. Zombidients shouldn't see this as an endorsement.
If it was your candidate that went there and the Ooni was excited as this to see him, you would have concluded it as endorsement. But as e nor favor you, u de cast am. Chai. Your chest neva pain you yet cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by bushjeph: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
If peter obi no win e better make dem jst legalize ak47 for all man
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by fairwilliams: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Yes please. If you’re ready, come to WhatsApp and let’s use a known figure here

Send ur whatsapp link pls
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by fairwilliams: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

W0nder y sme of u think that nairaland is a br0ke site... What's bad abt d 100K he talkd abt?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by colorsofrainbow: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Shattap!

He is supposed to visit Oonirisa. What he is not supposed to do is campaign in iboland on Monday, or on days Kanu is in court. Simon Ekpa decreed so, and Obi must not defy the order.
Weeping heavily
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by ElSudani: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
MALLEOLUS2017:

If it was your candidate that went there and the Ooni was excited as this to see him, you would have concluded it as endorsement. But as e nor favor you, u de cast am. Chai. Your chest neva pain you yet cheesy

You equate my thinking with yours.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by daughters13: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by BethiMcCauley: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Before you pick your candidate, consider their age, mental and physical health

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRnnTjfOL8Y
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by mediclife1987(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2022
FactBoyz:

The 3rd picture shows Ooni trying unsuccessfully to hold back laughing at how ridiculous Obi looks in that Yoruba attire cheesy

Fake man, Obi 419.
Aba made President cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by lereinter(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omo ibo dey prostrate

Politics na your mate
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oluwatobiloba07: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2022
This didirin can't remove his shoes again, you are in your dreams brr, you can't amount anything. Let the fools quote and comments
FactBoyz:
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife by Oluwatobiloba07: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
This didirin can't remove his shoes again, you are in your dreams brr, you can't amount anything. Where did you think you are, Let the fools quote and comments
FactBoyz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.