Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? (28309 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Fear Grips Crowd As Weird-Looking Men Storm A Wedding Reception (Video) / Female 'Best Man' Steals The Show At Her Brother's Wedding In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Lindajames1010: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
B
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by udumosam23(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Depends on venue. I completed mine in my village with less than 600k. It was one of the best. Started the plan in PH, was told 450k only for venue and decoration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Streetmovement(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Depends on how the both parties want it
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by anochuko01(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Nobleou:
It depends on how u want it to be celebrated.

Modified: marriage na marriage
Celebrate what?
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by backtovillage: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by chinae(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
Depends on the parties involved
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by HomoSapiien: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2022
verybadmouth:
Yes oo. That's what women think.
omoo
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Lamanii22(f): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Still possible if you don’t invite more than 70 people although 70 times two would give you like 140 people, cancel hall, bargain with your photographer….
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by rollandben(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

Can't we use phone to reduce cost?

Nlfpmod
Abi o!
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by omooba969(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Of course
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by yesloaded: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
It all depends on you

You can spend less than 500k n still enjoy the day

What matter most is don't do pass yourself
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Didi2d(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes!

Just cut your coat according to your size
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Solofresh2: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2022
See as this thread quickly reach front page with few comments
Back to the topic,yes you can but know that it won't be a (alariwo wedding).
I as a person if at all I would get married I would spend more than that as long as money no be problem
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Administration1: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2022
It's possible
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
BurgundyBlue:
only cow self na 500k....700k

HUNDRED PERCENT REAL!!!

NasoLifeBe

Wetin do goat meat!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by dreu2fine(m): 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:
I read about how Nairalanders Joetttimua1811manage just #500k for his wedding in 2020 which I really appreciate how he manage himself without own anybody.

Believe me, When it comes to celebrating the union of a man and woman, trust Nigerians not to hold back on providing the best food and drinks, renting a spacious hall, and indirectly telling a friend to say to another friend about the event.

While Nigerian weddings are mostly seen as an opportunity to celebrate with the couple and get free food, the truth is that they are financially demanding. It is in the sense that planning a wedding is not cheap.

With the economic setbacks being experienced in the country, we need to secure our financial future. So, in case you are hoping to one day stand at an altar wearing a suit or bridal gown, here is an insight on how to plan a wedding with a budget of 700,000 or even less.

So With a hypothetical guest list of 100 to 150 people including ( mogbo, moya ) kindly drop your breakdown budget of #700k include weeding attire and shoes for bride and groom, stationary and souvenirs, reception venues and decorations, food and drinks and miscellaneous.

Nairalanders, kindly help somebody with good calculations.

Source: obembet
if na biscik u won serve peole and pure water e go reach

1 Like

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Iwedunloye: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Just give her Belle, reject it at first and after much begging you accept it[color=#550000][/color], they will surely do the Marriage your way…No money wasting again.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by ajayiopy: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:
I read about how Nairalanders Joetttimua1811manage just #500k for his wedding in 2020 which I really appreciate how he manage himself without own anybody.

Believe me, When it comes to celebrating the union of a man and woman, trust Nigerians not to hold back on providing the best food and drinks, renting a spacious hall, and indirectly telling a friend to say to another friend about the event.

While Nigerian weddings are mostly seen as an opportunity to celebrate with the couple and get free food, the truth is that they are financially demanding. It is in the sense that planning a wedding is not cheap.

With the economic setbacks being experienced in the country, we need to secure our financial future. So, in case you are hoping to one day stand at an altar wearing a suit or bridal gown, here is an insight on how to plan a wedding with a budget of 700,000 or even less.

So With a hypothetical guest list of 100 to 150 people including ( mogbo, moya ) kindly drop your breakdown budget of #700k include weeding attire and shoes for bride and groom, stationary and souvenirs, reception venues and decorations, food and drinks and miscellaneous.

NA YOU DEY WORRY YOURSELF,GO TO CUSTOMARY COURT ON THURSDAY AND DO YOUR WEDDING. WITH THAT,80% WILL NOT ABLE TO LEAVE THIER JOBS FOR WEDDING. JUST GET AN UNDERSTANDING WIFE.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by gtrust: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2022
In my opinion, it’s what happens AFTER the wedding party that matters. Example: where will do he house rent come from? Where is the daily feeding money? Where is sick money? Our jobs and our sources of income dey kpampké??

3 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by juman(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Less than ten thousand naira is enough to do enjoyable wedding.

Common!
The size of the rat dictates the size of the grave.

1 Like

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Fiscus105(m): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
Wedding can cause 100k if u want ni o.

1 Like

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:08am On Sep 29, 2022
It's possible. Cut your coat according to your material.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by shortIGBOman: 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
No marry any IGBO lady. If you try am, her Family go use you build one full House. Na so them wan do me, I come run cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by obembet(f): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
ZUBY77:
A wedding in Nigeria can cost 150,000 if you want.

How?
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Reyhzor(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
CocoaOla:
never

Is it must to invite the world ??
wedding can cost less than 100k if you want
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Realguyman1(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

What kind of wedding are you talking about? Is it just the Traditional, Church or Court wedding? Or the combination of all, the way the Nigeria Christians like doing? Which one?
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Kobicove(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
If you don't have the financial capacity to do a large wedding then do a low-key wedding and save yourself a lot of expenses.

Don't kill yourself because you want to impress people undecided
Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by SOFTSKILL: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Corporate2020:
Why not? But isit for Agbado, or for Cassava, or for Ewa?

Cut your jacket according to your cloth.

By their comments, we shall know the erosion enclave dwellers

1 Like

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by Komu1048(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2022
ZUBY77:
A wedding in Nigeria can cost 150,000 if you want.

Stop deceiving people

1 Like

Re: Can A Wedding In Nigeria Cost Less Than 700k? by josielewa(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
obembet:

no worry, core coin go give you better money soon...another sure one dey oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Cute Daughter Of A Proud Afonja & Pretty Igbo Is 2yrs Today / Photos From The Wedding Of A Popular Nairalander. / Obasanjo Wedding Pics:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.