Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47596 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 6:16am On Sep 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
At 26?

There mustn't be much entertainment where you are.
how many have you got since you started fùcking
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 6:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Konjiboii:
Why e Kon dey as if your wife point gun for your head for you to type all those things, Omo leave the reckless life for us, we are okay carrying multiple women.

Congrats all the same.
when will you settle down
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Where are you from?
how many kids are you planning to have
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by adecz: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Have you ever heard of the
word "Family Planning"❓

At this rate, you will have a football
teamby the time you are 35.

Your eyes go clear when they all
start attending school.

In the meantime, I wish you more
grease to your waist✌️✌️✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by DesChyko: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
You dey Accra ABI where Una dey cedis money?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by funkyjaay: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Enjoy boss
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Freshgrace4life(f): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Arizoner:
where's her husband
Hmm ! The guy too is also young but they prefer impregnating girls and dumping them , infact the both of them already has a child from their previous relationships before coming together , even the coming sef , they are living opposite each other.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by pacespot(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Congratulations on your new born baby Mr man. But to be sincere with you, 4 children at that your age is a bit on the high side friend. And you are still planning to have more going by your statement. You people should stop contributing to Nigeria overpopulation problem and worsening poverty.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Arizoner:
how many kids are you planning to have

2 or 3 and I will prefer they come at once.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by prophetfire: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

. Your eldest child is four and you had your fourth child today.
Four children in four years!!! That's not a good spacing Mr.man. Not good for your wife's health and longevity and even the children too.
I hope you stop at this point or if you want to continue, do good spacing. Don't run down your wife by giving her such back to back knacking.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Not achievement bro. You look so poor to have 4 children at that age. Who are you trying to impress by having multiple children? Last time I checked successful people never measured on number of children. You're are just suffering yourself. Better start birth control

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BRATISLAVA: 7:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Arizoner:
how many have you got since you started fùcking

Not one every year.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by kerry57: 7:46am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=ukaface post=117126362]I'm not trying to be tribalistic, but the hausas have proven to be less educated when it comes to reproductive health issues and marriage.
[/quote
Well, u are right when it comes to generalizing reproductive health, they take it less seriously because of child marriage and nonchalant attitude to health matters.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by oladele239(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Noted
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by VeryWickedGoat: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2022
aidameoryou:

You are more of an immbecile than I thought with these BORING meme

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by petroldollar: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Omor! 4th child at the age of 26 As u dey fire go like this u fit reach 10 at the age of 40 o grin grin

Just breeding like rats. grin Anyways congratulations! �
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by petroldollar: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

why not make it 15? grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2022
petroldollar:
why not make it 15? grin grin grin

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by petroldollar: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

so so that you can become mother of so many nations. grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 8:29am On Sep 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Not one every year.
are you married
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I could be of help. I've got credentials in sperming multiples
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by afadi2410: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Your wife dey born every year?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Hmm ! The guy too is also young but they prefer impregnating girls and dumping them , infact the both of them already has a child from their previous relationships before coming together , even the coming sef , they are living opposite each other.
na she do herself. People like her don't deserve a second chance in life

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Light78: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2022
You should be arrested for bringing kids you can't take care of.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by phemmyfour: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

I m sure you can't give them quality life in terms of feeding, education etc. Your looks says it all...you can't give what you don't have

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Toriagirl(f): 10:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Tegabadguy(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

you get beta work
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Blacksavage: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Arizoner:
are you married
Nope!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2022
The OP's 4yr old child is yet to start school, I guess he wants to put the child in a public school, so 4yrs-5yrs is just the right age for the child to start public school.

If you want to send your FIRST CHILD to a public school, then it means you have failed already, it means you don't have the financial strength to foot your family's needs, yet you mentioned having more Children.

Pls, wake up from your slumber. The children you are breeding today may be a problem tomorrow due to poverty, because if you make findings on what causes crimes such as robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, you will find out that majority of those who engaged in crimes, did it due to poverty. Don't ever think of having more Children.

The Nigerian government seriously needs to do something about this situation.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Cc:tensazangetsu20 come and see your people oOo..
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by xjiggy: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
quote author=Obavoh post=117114304]God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Stay blessed

[/quote] Oga take am easy. In short, hang boots. Country hard
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2022
phemmyfour:
I m sure you can't give them quality life in terms of feeding, education etc. Your looks says it all...you can't give what you don't have

Here you have one among many of the Irredeemable Urchins causing most of the problems we have on Planet Earth..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.