Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47599 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Tilldendoftime(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Obavoh post=117114304]God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

[/quote. I had my first child before attaining 22 and my second before 25 as an undergraduate.. it's a pride to see them taller than I am now even at 6.3ft tall... Now a bit above 47 I give glory to God for never had to terminate them even with all d family peers and social pressures. Though I have bn officially married for 9 yearrs now with additional 3 kids to His glory... 8 5 and 2.. and I can say it's bn God all d way. For those who will want to ask my babies mama is6 yrs older than I am and got married with kids 8yrs before i got married..... Infact I bought aso ebi for her heading and ate 2 plates of semi... Lol . Till tomorrow and for eternity we always still talk about d welfare of d kids and things generally.... We are best friend still
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Vijuchoco(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
Lol
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Tilldendoftime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Tilldendoftime post=117124731][/quote] wedding* ...
Semi*
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Tilldendoftime(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tilldendoftime:
wedding* ...
Semi*
semo*
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Segzy19: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
I can feel your excitement.

By the grace of our Creator, may all your good wishes and heart desires come through.

Death or any other thing won't make you abandon your family prematurely, neither will you bury any of your kids...

All the provisions you will ever need to raise them in a godly way will be made available to you in Jesus name �

Cheers!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Offpointng: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
StPete:
I do not have any congratulations to give especially if you’re a poor man and struggling to feed. The country is tough and birthing 4 children at 26 is not a thing of pride. Children should not be borne to suffer

struggling to feed? like are so dumb to read??
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

2 of una and the people wey de advise una no get sense.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Sweetvie: 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Savedday:
See wetin woman don turn this one into!

Chai!

Baby factory man! Y are women these wicked?
was it the woman that turn him into baby factory or na him turn the woman into baby factory undecided
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Jemex003: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Obavoh post=117114304]God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Stay blessed

That your prick go shock you when you realize the school fees. Stay there dey make mouth.

Anyway I wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by VeryWickedGoat: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

YOU are an slowpoke.
Which man doesn't Bleep.
Poor, Rich, privilege, less privileged

From your comment, even the mentally disabled Bleep too.

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS but I think four is already a good number plus you have all the sex complete at an early age. Adding to this number might not be an ideal thing looking at the economy of the nation, no matter how comfortable you think you are still give room for unforeseen circumstances God forbid. So you won't jeopardize the future of these beautiful ones God has already given you. Just my opinion though.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Oizee(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sammy07:
cheesy

I dont have anything to say.
even me i confuse, 4 kids at 26 and the oldest child is just 4 and he has not started school and the op thinks he has achieved greatly.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Oizee(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
FavouredNK:
CONGRATULATIONS but I think four is already a good number plus you have all the sex complete at an early age. Adding to this number might not be an ideal thing looking at the economy of the nation, no matter how comfortable you think you are still give room for unforeseen circumstances God forbid. So you won't jeopardize the future of these beautiful ones God has already given you. Just my opinion though.
so u believed the op like dis? The oldest child according to him is 4yrs
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Segzy19:
I can feel your excitement.

By the grace of our Creator, may all your good wishes and heart desires come through.

Death or any other thing won't make you abandon your family prematurely, neither will you bury any of your kids...

All the provisions you will ever need to raise them in a godly way will be made available to you in Jesus name �

Cheers!

Jesus or prayer won't feed him nor make him financially buoyant. Stop misguiding people with prayer. Tell him the truth!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

They'll raise kids in poverty and those female kids will be married off to men living in poverty also while the male kids will to back to village to farm and continue the cycle (breeding like rodents) their ancestors have started. Disgusting!

Honestly the worst crime any parent can commit is bringing innocent children into this wicked to suffer them without any tangible plan for their future. Why having them like puppies when you are not getting award or certification for that in this horrible economy. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

They'll raise kids in poverty and those female kids will be married off to men living in poverty also while the male kids will to back to village to farm and continue the cycle (breeding like rodents) their ancestors have started. Disgusting!

Honestly the worst crime any parent can commit is bringing innocent children into this wicked world to suffer them without any tangible plan for their future. Why having them like puppies when you are not getting award or certification for that in this horrible economy. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Honestly the worst crime any parent can commit is bringing innocent children into this wicked world to suffer them without any tangible plan for their future. Why having them like puppies when you are not getting any award or certification for that in this horrible economy. Mtcheeew
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oizee:
so u believed the op like dis? The oldest child according to him is 4yrs
According to him na ��
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Ganiyu2021: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
comrade grin grin this country were dey hot no reach your side 4 children at 26 shooting any how and more are still coming. Try calm down cool cool cool
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by babington91(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oya go and break Ado Dogunwa's record
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Chris2863(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
The earlier you tame that stuff that makes you climb your wife every night, the better for you. 4 children at 26 and the first child is still 4. Don’t come and beg for assistance here tomorrow
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
FavouredNK:

Honestly the worst crime any parent can commit is bringing innocent children into this wicked world to suffer them without any tangible plan for their future. Why having them like puppies when you are not getting any award or certification for that in this horrible economy. Mtcheeew

They're plain stupid! They deserve no pity when they are in problems!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by FavouredNK: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oizee:
even me i confuse, 4 kids at 26 and the oldest child is just 4 and he has not started school and the op thinks he has achieved greatly.

Even me too because some 4 yr old children nowadays are already in primary 1 or 2 so I wonder why his 4 yr old is yet to start even if he claim to be doing so well financially.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh

Why do you want to have as many kids as possible?

I know a Yoruba rich guy who has only one daughter and wants no more. One of the reasons why is to be able to provide the best level of attention to her.

Focus on giving them the best. Focus on quality and not quantity.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by KingRSHD2(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Karleb:
No vex but what are those things you are putting in place to make sure these kids enjoy the basics of life? undecided

4 kids at 26 is legendary shit. Omo! shocked

Person wey dey live village get probablem for food

So na village boy na cos it can't work in lagos
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by KingRSHD2(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

They're plain stupid! They deserve no pity when they are in problems!

Thank u my brother
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by kerry57: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
ukaface:
Pity the woman abeg
How can she be giving birth every year? Allow her reproductive system to heal Na, haba
Thus one is not about counting children and boasting about money, it's common sense oga.
Imagine having kids aged, 4,3,2 and 1 ...habaaaaaaaaaa, you're wicked sha
You don hear of family planning before?

But abeg, which work you dey do? And are you
Hausa?
Why Hausa? I know Igbos and Yorubas that have given birth in the age sequence that u highlighted above. So I don't really think it about tribe Uka, it's about the individuals involved in the whole shit. Don't forget that two cannot work together except they agree. The man and woman are in resonance in the mess.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Zorn: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Stay blessed

please allow that woman to rest before you kill her. How can you inpregnate a woman 4 times within 5 years ? Haba you reason am na . Your first child is just 4 and already has 3 younger ones . Children needs emotional support to grow especially when they're still very tender . It's not about buying food pampers alone na.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Oceanjagaban: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bornaventure!!!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by uche393: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
congratulations, but nothing pass better child spacing. my dad had tough time in training us because of bad child spacing.

child spacing helps the family. at least 3 years spacing between each child will make things easier for you except you are depending on other people to train them or you are giving Ur children the privilege to blame their uncles for not helping them.

child spacing reduces stress for you.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ukaface(f): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
kerry57:

Why Hausa? I know Igbos and Yorubas that have given birth in the age sequence that u highlighted above. So I don't really think it about tribe Uka, it's about the individuals involved in the whole shit. Don't forget that two cannot work together except they agree. The man and woman are in resonance in the mess.
I'm not trying to be tribalistic, but the hausas have proven to be less educated when it comes to reproductive health issues and marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.