Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47594 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
More grease to your elbow grin grin grin grin. I expect nothing less than 20 by the time you are 40

Lol and I was actually searching for you as I opened the Thread not knowing my Comrade has reached here already. I trust you. You can't afford to Miss this Kind of Thread among all Threads..grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol and I was actually searching for you as I opened the Thread not knowing my Comrade has reached here already. I trust you. You can't afford to Miss this Kind of Thread among all Threads..grin

What can I do but cheer them on na me body go scratch when baby don shit grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by JohnOkolo: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Stay blessed beyond measures, but guy abeg calm down... You have achieved everything you can give birth to, so calm down for the now and give your family a better life
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BRATISLAVA: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Arizoner:
are you married

That's 100% your fuck8ng business, yeah?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by einsteine(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
So at the age of 4, a poor boy already has three siblings.

The more children you have, the higher the probability that some of them would be pathological criminals or deviants and the less amount of attention you would be able to give them. This is compounded by the fact that you did not space the kids. When the first child is 12, the 4th would be 8. That's like 4 school fees at the same time. Is spacing children against your 'forking' religion?

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by einsteine(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
ukaface:
Pity the woman abeg
How can she be giving birth every year? Allow her reproductive system to heal Na, haba
Thus one is not about counting children and boasting about money, it's common sense oga.
Imagine having kids aged, 4,3,2 and 1 ...habaaaaaaaaaa, you're wicked sha
You don hear of family planning before?

But abeg, which work you dey do? And are you Hausa?

Igbos space children like that too. I know an Igbo couple that had 7 children in 9 years. A 10 year old girl already had 6 siblings. Note: There were no multiple births.

Another Igbo couple were looking for a boy and they had 5 children in 6 years. No boy yet so I guess they are still going to try again. Why Igbos may not engage in polygamy to the extent of Northern Mulsims, they do their fair share of populating Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That's 100% your fuck8ng business, yeah?
yeah. I'm interested in making babies with you because you drive me crazy

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
einsteine:

Igbos space children like that too. I know an Igbo couple that had 7 children in 9 years. A 10 year old girl already had 6 siblings. Note: There were no multiple births.

Another Igbo couple were looking for a boy and they had 5 children in 6 years. No boy yet so I guess they are still going to try again. Why Igbos may not engage in polygamy to the extent of Northern Mulsims, they do their fair share of populating Nigeria.
will you have multiple kids?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Evolutionlove:

will you ever get married and have kids?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The OP's 4yr old child is yet to start school, I guess he wants to put the child in a public school, so 4yrs-5yrs is just the right age for the child to start public school.

If you want to send your FIRST CHILD to a public school, then it means you have failed already, it means you don't have the financial strength to foot your family's needs, yet you mentioned having more Children.

Pls, wake up from your slumber. The children you are breeding today may be a problem tomorrow due to poverty, because if you make findings on what causes crimes such as robbery, kidnapping, terrorism, you will find out that majority of those who engaged in crimes, did it due to poverty. Don't ever think of having more Children.

The Nigerian government seriously needs to do something about this situation.
can a child start school at primary one other than preschool?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ukaface(f): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
einsteine:

Now I don't know why you're telling me about Igbos, i stated what was obvious with the hausas and made use of the tribe to understand my curiosity and you are telling me about Igbos, I don't understand.
You get beef with Igbos
You might as well have made use of a Yoruba/Edo/Tiv neighbour as example.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Fantazy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
So you birth to new borns every year like fowl.
Anyway, maybe giving birth to new babies is ur hobby or Father Abraham is ur role model.

Congrats o, make I no sound like bad belle

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
duduade:
One word

Over population
learner
The world is depipulating and your just repeating what you heard on CNN propaganda
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by tarantino1: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nlders are too evil. Why can't you all just congratulate and move on? grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats op.

Try family planning to space your kids. The one year interval is too close and it will surely drain your wife physically and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Yes
Arizoner:
can a child start school at primary one other than preschool?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Yevabi(f): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Congratulations to you for a great achievement. 26? E no easy grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Dbrawllm0098(f): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank God for a wonderful blessing. Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by TheLordofHost: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are one of the people killing this country with overpopulation

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Veeryeasy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
You're a big boy, continue

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Ineedhustle247: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep. grin

I'm forced now to agree sir grin

D poor man don go cast
https://www.nairaland.com/7387996/mother-in-law-told-me-not-touch

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by fairygeh(f): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

You can give birth to as many children as you want as long as you are performing your responsibilities.
Do you consider your wife at all? The physical, emotional, psychological effects of pregnancy and childbirth
Very selfish man

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

you are the ignorant rapist that wants to kill his wife 2weeks post party abi.

May you be infertile and impotent.

You have to be a fulani herdsman

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by silvoclaira: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Jeon:
=4
How old is your wife since you're 26?

Anyways congrats.
His wife is 21 years old

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Jeon(f): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2022
silvoclaira:

His wife is 21 years old

SKILLS TO MASTER IN 2022:

1. Speed reading
Speed reading is the process of rapidly recognizing and absorbing phrases or sentences on a page all at once, rather than identifying individual words.
2. Investing
Investing is all about planning for the future and everyone can learn a thing or two from it. That’s why to consider investing as another one of the most valuable skills you can learn.
3. Playing an instrument
Learning a musical instrument not only sustains and feeds the brain but also improves so many other cognitive and physical aspects of the human body.
4. Public speaking
Having clear articulation, engaging people, communication skills, mastering body language - all these skills are crucial to anyone hoping to succeed in both personal and the business world.
5. Productivity
Do more with less time. Do better with your time. Earn more with your time. Have more time to do something different. Have more time in a day. Be able to control time better. Improve yourself over time.
6. Data science
All corporations nowadays require a team of data scientists to keep up with the competition, as the rise of “big data '' continues, data scientists that can make sense of all this data will be more necessary than ever.
7. Emotional intelligence
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brain functions… diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers, and even interpersonal skills. Understanding and managing our emotions (and the emotions of others) helps us to be more successful in both our personal and professional lives.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by silvoclaira: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2022
Jeon:

SKILLS TO MASTER IN 2022:

1. Speed reading
Speed reading is the process of rapidly recognizing and absorbing phrases or sentences on a page all at once, rather than identifying individual words.
2. Investing
Investing is all about planning for the future and everyone can learn a thing or two from it. That’s why to consider investing as another one of the most valuable skills you can learn.
3. Playing an instrument
Learning a musical instrument not only sustains and feeds the brain but also improves so many other cognitive and physical aspects of the human body.
4. Public speaking
Having clear articulation, engaging people, communication skills, mastering body language - all these skills are crucial to anyone hoping to succeed in both personal and the business world.
5. Productivity
Do more with less time. Do better with your time. Earn more with your time. Have more time to do something different. Have more time in a day. Be able to control time better. Improve yourself over time.
6. Data science
All corporations nowadays require a team of data scientists to keep up with the competition, as the rise of “big data '' continues, data scientists that can make sense of all this data will be more necessary than ever.
7. Emotional intelligence
It’s a scientific fact that emotions precede thought. When emotions run high, they change the way our brain functions… diminishing our cognitive abilities, decision-making powers, and even interpersonal skills. Understanding and managing our emotions (and the emotions of others) helps us to be more successful in both our personal and professional lives.

thank you!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Probz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Stop ittt.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Thazard(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18
StPete:
I do not have any congratulations to give especially if you’re a poor man and struggling to feed. The country is tough and birthing 4 children at 26 is not a thing of pride. Children should not be borne to suffer
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Thazard(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Thazard(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18
Nemesis0147:
4 kids at 26?
U must be a northerner lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Thazard(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18
HolyMan12:
grin Country the hard, people the hatch children.
By 35 you go don get complete football team.
CONGRATS cool
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.