Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47600 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by AnonDude2004: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
You try.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Emola12(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
E be like say nah every 8month naim dis one dey Born

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Uyi168: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=VeryWickedGoat post=117115026]Poor man and Bleep.[/. uote]...

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Jeposky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
duduade:
One word

Over population

Yet you’re no where near china or india

Flush out that stupid ideology of high population and giving birth to more children is the cause of poverty. Because if so, why are all single men and women not millionaires in your community still?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Qatar2022: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
When the time comes we will see, at the age of 32 or more we see how it goes
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Calibrator: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
I dey avoid mingling with people like this in real life because when Jungle mature, na so urgent emergency loans they go use finish their friends, family and acquaintances.

Body go tell you cheesy

22 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by hope4nigeria(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

you dey fire your wife cylinder too much you this man. Congrats anyway.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Felabrity: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na every year you dey born?

Congrats
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Emyogalanya: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

At 26? At what age did u start to eat meals meant for elders? And you wife how young was she then?

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Stop breeding like rodents!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Burgerlomo: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by franchasofficia: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

If common sense refused to let you do family planning, then the government must step in to stop reckless people like you from plunging Nigeria into deeper mess through overpopulation without planning.

What nonsense is this na? sad

Anyway, let me go back to searching for Tinubu, we will get back to you after 2023 election

7 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by eteebanky1: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Guy, four children Is too much in this current Nigeria weak economy, why not give birth to just 2

Na Una dy give us problem for this Nigeria, how I wish Nigeria seperate with immediate effect

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by alphabbey1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

1, 2, 3, 4 - at 26 years
Logically, if you are not a millionaire, it's criminal to have 3 kids, suicidal to have 4.... you are harming the society bro....
Aint my business if you work ur whole life training them, Just make sure u train them well enough not to be troubling rich kids for giveaway in nearest future coz richness have already fly over u unless you go through any illegal, unreligious path..... Hope and pressure will now be passed unto the poor kids....

13 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Calibrator:
I dey avoid mingling with people like this in real life because when Jungle mature, na so urgent emergency loans they go use finish their friends, family and acquaintances.

Body go tell you cheesy

Absolutely! Some people are comfortable with poverty.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
AnonDude2004:
You try.

NBA YoungBoy is a rich dude. He's not living in poverty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Eriokanmi: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fake news. He registered on NL today...I suspect one of the mods for doing this for traffic's sake grin. 4 kids @ 26 and you want people to believe this? Common! Not even in villages does this happen anymore.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Risingblue008(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is the real goat
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by sanya4good(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
OP you better born carefully and with a lot of sense, things are going to start getting harder in Nigeria from June next year when Petrol ⛽ subsidy is finally removed.

Omo beere oshi beere (the more the children the more the poverty). My one penny.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
You’re a wicked person . I will Avoid someone like you in real life, rubbish ! I’m not the type that will sugar coat just to make you happy.
how many you go born
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
alphabbey1:

1, 2, 3, 4 - at 26 years
Logically, if you are not a millionaire, it's criminal to have 3 kids, suicidal to have 4.... you are harming the society bro....
Aint my business if you work ur whole life training them, Just make sure u train them well enough not to be troubling rich kids for giveaway in nearest future coz richness have already fly over u unless you go through any illegal, unreligious path..... Hope and pressure will now be passed unto the poor kids....

He's obviously not a millionaire and not rich. A man like this is among the reasons we have more menace in the society.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
When we say men should clip their balls, they will come here to start wailing like babies, isn't it very obvious they are the cause of overpopulation thereby inducing poverty in the process? they will be having children with different women everywhere, encouraging baby mamaism in the process, children they will not 100% cater for, leaving majority of the moral responsibility on the women, even the so called educated, enlightened and rich ones are no different

Now look at Op, with his sweaty and sun beat face, he obviously is a night husband: leave the home early in the morning to hustle, come back at night when the kids are asleep to offload his stress into the wife, na the mumu wife I blame, nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by SenecaTheYonger: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Congrats, strong man.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by abokikhalifa: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Starz825:
Congratulations
4th child at 26...
Very impressive
There are advantages to things...
However...as you be after 4 now....birth control dey important too ooo

Just kidding..it's your life... enjoy
Congratulations once again

I like how you stylishly sent the message.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
duduade:
One word

Over population

Are you overpopulation?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Raalsalghul: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
And you are proud of yourself? embarassed

Mtcheew.

SMH!

Can't even imagine the suffering those kids might go through.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by OtopDesign(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
yommygift15:
Omo beere, Osi ...?

Gbenu buruku e soun
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by divineuk(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your eldest child is 4 and this is the 4th child, you de do am every year? And the eldest is about to start school, uncle be calming down, dem no de give award

5 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by VlamesIffect(f): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.

grin grin grin no be joke.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by alphabbey1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jeposky:

Yet you’re no where near china or india

Flush out that stupid ideology of high population and giving birth to more children is the cause of poverty. Because if so, why are all single men and women not millionaires in your community still?
If you are poor while single, imagine how your life will be with kids....
Avoid children if you got no money, don't make the mistake your parent made....

8 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by AnonDude2004: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

NBA YoungBoy is a rich dude. He's not living in poverty.

grin True. But even if I'm as rich as Elon Musk, I won't have more than two children. If any.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Princeton92(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make hunger no catch you sha

Congratulations baby daddy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / "My Mom Walked Me Down The Aisle" - Lady Who Avoided Kneeling At Her Wedding / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.