Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47595 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Blacksavage: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy
Omo guy you at what age you don dey born...
Meh na man you be
Congratulations
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Corporate2020: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.

I stopped giving beggars with children money. This guy wife is on a mission to become one soonest.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BRATISLAVA: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

He's not planned for it because it's obvious. And no, I don't know him.

And moreover, why's it that rich or people living very comfortable don't come to make noise about their child delivery? Only poor people come here to get validation for the foolish life decisions they make and still making.
Erm... They make noise at baby showers. To be fair, everyone makes noise when their child is born. It's a thing of celebration.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Seems you lack the ability to comprehend.

Since you don't lack comprehension, answer the simple question....What's the correlation between your comment and my earlier comment?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hmm hope say you dey earn well enough to cater four kids
Before 40 you for dn born 10kids na
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Blacksavage: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.
grin I swear dem sabi knack
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by easytig(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

There's no way he can plan their life well. He's obviously not plan his own life well also. And ignorant him will tell you family planning is against the law of nature or his religious doctrine.

I wish him the best of luck.the economy is not smiling, maybe he is in the north ,then no wahala, but if na Lagos,he is on his own ,four extra mouth to feed for the next decades with these inflation,the lord is his strength.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by CheapHomes1: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Now it is very obvious you lack comprehension and understanding

It is not my fault understanding comments based on paragraphs is difficult for you, give someone your phone to help you read my comment you hear.

How come with all your comprehension and understanding, you can't do this simple assignment.

Kindly negate the following based on what you said you wrote except maybe you didn't read what you wrote or you didn't comprehend it:

Men are the cause of overpopulation, yet you blame the wife. You don't seem to have it together.

If the man sleeps with his during the day, you will say he is jobless. Now he goes out to hustle and comes back to the arms of his wife, you are complaining.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BABANGBALI: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
You and your wife should go and do bite control
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga u never they spend....at 4 ur first son should be in kg 1 or 2...paying fees for kg and uni are 2 diff things brother
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Erm... They make noise at baby showers. To be fair, everyone makes noise when their child is born. It's a thing of celebration.

I was to write "...here on Nairaland?"
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
4 kids in this economy You look malnourished self. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by sharone21(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
And just this morning, I was reading of the guy abroad who just gave birth to his 10th child@ 22 years- An NBA player....The 2nd to the mother of this 10 th child ...Strings of ladies in between.

What do you aim to achieve in life as everything is not reproduction? Bishop Oyedepo once said that once the use of a thing is unknown, abuse sets in.

Congrats though

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
easytig:

I wish him the best of luck.the economy is not smiling, maybe he is in the north ,then no wahala, but if na Lagos,he is on his own ,four extra mouth to feed for the next decades with these inflation,the lord is his strength.

I don't wish him any luck. The only thing I wish for him is to have sense!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by nedekid: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
How will you train those puppies you are having yearly?
Babcock uni sch fees for law ₦2.4m
Medicine ₦4.5m. Just for year 1.
Imagine having 4 non spaced kids all in uni at same time.
Seems you just want to propagate poverty.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
sharone21:
And just this morning, I was reading of the guy abroad who just gave birth to his 10th child@ 22 years- An NBA player....The 2nd to the mother of this 10 th child ...Strings of ladies in between.

What do you aim to achieve in life as everything is not reproduction? Bishop Oyedepo once said that once the use of a thing is unknown, abuse sets in.

Congrats though

NBA YoungBoy is not a basketball player. He's a rapper!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by qtx(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family. Add by the grace of God na bros...

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Sounding like someone criticised your action. Free world bro. Enjoy your life and family. You dont need to take permission from anyone to do all that. Congrats.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
nedekid:
How will you train those puppies you are having yearly?
Babcock uni sch fees for law ₦2.4m
Medicine ₦4.5m. Just for year 1.
Imagine having 4 non spaced kids all in uni at same time.
Seems you just want to propagate poverty.

Those kids are not planned for those schools or courses.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by TheGift: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Wow! That's major. If your first child tows the same line, you will have four grand children by the age of 52.

Just Make sure you give them a good quality of life.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by od501: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

Stay blessed

E no go pass a norther
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by drimzsmoke(m): 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.

Seriously he's part of the problems of this country,see the way he said university level as if after university the kids are made for life...now he's going to expect the government to help him provide jobs for those 4 in future...the most annoying thing is that,he still has plans of giving birth to more
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by jessylaurel(f): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Congratulations.
May God bless me too
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jovialjune1:
When we say men should clip their balls, they will come here to start wailing like babies, isn't it very obvious they are the cause of overpopulation thereby inducing poverty in the process? they will be having children with different women everywhere, encouraging baby mamaism in the process, children they will not 100% cater for, leaving majority of the moral responsibility on the women, even the so called educated, enlightened and rich ones are no different

Now look at Op, with his sweaty and sun beat face, he obviously is a night husband: leave the home early in the morning to hustle, come back at night when the kids are asleep to offload his stress into the wife, na the mumu wife I blame, nonsense.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by integrity16(m): 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Stop lying OP.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by SouthSouth1914: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
This guy averaging a child every 10-12.5 months since his first child is 4 years old. This is shocking statistics!

Did you marry your wife just to breed?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Seriously he's part of the problems of this country,see the way he said university level as if after university the kids are made for life...now he's going to expect the government to help him provide jobs for those 4 in future...the most annoying thing is that,he still has plans of giving birth to more

They'll attend one non-rated school and ASUU strike will still delay them! That's even if they attend school before one Danjuma or Dogo marry them at age 15.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Unrated900(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why bringing this here
Na so una Dey expose una personal life to social media.
Of what advantage is this news
Oga ooo
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by sync(f): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
0dinakanobs:
wow, when a lot of ladies are struggling to have just one, your man must be a sharp shooter
Learn to read!
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Unrated900(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Northerners and non control birth na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by mzeepositive: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Equa(1) It’s well 4 children
Equa(2) eldest 4years old
Equa(3) non in school yet
Please why

I love children & have 1. But the issue is not about the cost of marriage or family responsibility, but what I fear most is taking maximum care of the child (giving them the best opportunities and life to live)

Bro please take caution ## depression is real except you planning not to be a responsible father
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by jamesversion: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Is that your sitting room??
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Demigod22: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.

Hahaha, vawulence everywhere you go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.