Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 (47597 Views)

I Just Had My Third Child, Congrats To Me - Photos / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by edunaragold(f): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oga it's not to give birth, but to train them, I had opportunity like u but I refused that, instead I have a land in Lagos , I have a building in Kaduna but I have one kid.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ukaface(f): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
MufasaLion:

Pity the woman? Was she forced? Don't you know these people have no life ambition other than to live a very poor life?

They see unrestricted breeding as norms. They have no cap on number of offsprings they should have.
you never can tell if she was forced.
And who are ' these' people?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by MufasaLion: 11:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
ukaface:
you never can tell if she was forced.
And who are ' these' people?

No, it's very unlikely. Poor people don't mind having sex every hour. They have enough time and willingness to do so.

I was referring to the "abokis."

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Enkidu70: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Be like say you be aboki. Better slow down, na Buhari regime you dey...make Poverty no from behind grip you with unbreakable hammerlock
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Gospel2Day: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2022
You will kill your wife soon, if you don't learn child spacing.
If your first child is aged 4, and you have already sired 3 kids after him, then you're digging an early grave for your wife.
Wait for at least 1 year and 6 months or better still 2 years before impregnating your wife after giving birth.
To delay another quick conception, encourage your wife to breastfeed her baby for 2 years.
Lastly, work harder in order to give those children quality life.
I wish you and your family well.
Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by bonnyhope: 12:07am On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Poor man and Bleep.

The guy like bleeping
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by RichAbujaGuy: 12:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Congrats op but from now on your wife will have to learn how to swallow or get on birth control. Food, clothing and school fees are going to be rough seas Mr. Sharp Shooter. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Zhark007: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:
God just blessed me and my wife with a bouncing baby girl at 6:15am early this morning. My home has 3 soldiers and 1 princess . I am happy.

Join me to celebrate. For the women looking for fruit of the womb, your prayers will be answered.

P.S: I might not be a millionaire but I do not beg to feed, clothe or house my wife and kids.

My eldest child is 4 and will begin school next January by the special grace of God. I will see all my kids to university level.

I will give birth to as many children as God blesses me with. As long as I keep on performing my responsibilities, I will not lack to provide for my family.

I rather spend on my wife and kids than carry multiple women and live a reckless life.

Stay blessed

Congrats prospective great grand pa #babymakingchasis grin grin grin shocked shocked cool
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by OLOKOESHIN: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:
Congratulations
4th child at 26...
Very impressive
There are advantages to things...
However...as you be after 4 now....birth control dey important too ooo

Just kidding..it's your life... enjoy
Congratulations once again
That boy too like sex
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by aidameoryou: 1:08am On Sep 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

From your comment, even the mentally disabled Bleep too.

You are more of an immbecile than I thought with these BORING meme
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:12am On Sep 30, 2022
AnonDude2004:
You try.

Although he is foolish and very irresponsible, NBA Youngboy is a millionaire and one of his babymamas is the daughter of Floyd Mayweather, a multimillionaire. Funding a good life for these kids is much more likely than OP funding one for his children.
Having children is human nature however family planning is necessary in some nations such as Nigeria simply because a fast-growing population is unsustainable. The resources of your nation are already stretched thin.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by BigIyanga: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

The rich are getting richer while poor are having more babies..

In today’s Naija, you’re going to need at least 50K per child per term to pay for decent education.. N200k per per term, excluding feeding, rent, health care etal.
Folks like u love to quote.. go and multiply… but forget to quote, you shall take care of your offspring.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by A001: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2022
FavouredNK:

Even me too because some 4 yr old children nowadays are already in primary 1 or 2 so I wonder why his 4 yr old is yet to start even if he claim to be doing so well financially.
He's a liar. That person in the picture is a struggling guy. Senseless people procreating anyhow.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ibkonekt(m): 2:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

Congrats , God bless you abundantly
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nwune(m): 2:43am On Sep 30, 2022
StPete:
I do not have any congratulations to give especially if you’re a poor man and struggling to feed. The country is tough and birthing 4 children at 26 is not a thing of pride. Children should not be borne to suffer

You be winch
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Smart
StPete:
I do not have any congratulations to give especially if you’re a poor man and struggling to feed. The country is tough and birthing 4 children at 26 is not a thing of pride. Children should not be borne to suffer

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Osanoghodua1: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulation. If you can 12 is okay but the health of your wife. The first at 4 yet to start schooling? Why the delay?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by princewarri1985: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

well done! Keep producing children like rat
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by dododawa1: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Poor man MINDSET, turning d little woman to SEX slave.

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Gerrard59(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Nemesis0147:
4 kids at 26?

U must be a northerner lipsrsealed

LOL!

While this seems to be a general belief, there are some ethnic groups in the south that birth a similar number of children. From his write-up and facial looks, he does not look like the typical northerner (from the core north).

2 Likes

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ModCaller: 4:11am On Sep 30, 2022
What a dumbass
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2022
I won't congratulate.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by ECHICHE: 4:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Your first child should hv been in Nursery 2 by now, rather than resuming school now. You failed here
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by kingsley55(m): 5:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations...But I think you need to give your wife a breathing space to rest her womb, 4th child in 4years, she's not a hen for Christ sake...

Children Milk- 8K5
Pampers over 5K

Anyways...

I am shocked . 4th child in 4 years. What's this guy thinking?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by TheMaharajah: 5:38am On Sep 30, 2022
You look poor. Make them arrest you for crime against humanity and potential crime against humanity.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Munzy14(m): 5:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Obavoh:

Stay blessed

First congrats.

The bolded, smh on top the population explosion in Nigeria and bad economy, you still want more lipsrsealed.

Intentionally walking into the poverty well and hoping for a miracle to happen.. undecided

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Erm... They make noise at baby showers. To be fair, everyone makes noise when their child is born. It's a thing of celebration.
you support him?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 5:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Blacksavage:
grin I swear dem sabi knack
are you married

1 Like

Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by brownbib(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Congratulations mate
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Shellsploit:
and my last child is 18yrs at 36... Congratulations
Really? Are you serious?
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Moneyboyz: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2022
4 years kid never start school, and she is not home schooled?
There is more to life than having lots of kids, you need to tighter your trouser and work harder.
Re: I Just Had My 4th Child At 26 by Arizoner: 6:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Congrats dear , is possible at that age , I know of someone she's 23yrs with three children , her eldest is 8yrs but make I no lie o , the girl don too suffer at her age , no be small thing . Abeg na enjoyment I want .
where's her husband

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.