Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

How Do I Tell My Mom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Mom? (3644 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell My Mom? by Hamachi(f): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2022
from DM
"I had an interview so I went to sleep over at my cousin’s house, she has a boy 6-7 yrs old. After the interview sha she told me to stay for the weekend,since it’s been like a year plus I have seen her

She stays in a room and parlor self con with her husband, her (my cousin) brother has a female daughter, she’s 3 years, she came over for the weekend

Long story short, I was watching movie in the living room, the kids were In the room. I just went into the room and saw that stupid boy on the 3year old girl, kissing her neck, ear like when someone wants to have sex. The baby girl does not even know what’s happening

Omo I wan crase!! I shouted are you crazy, gave the boy a dirty slap. Like I was so pissed
The mom and dad were not home. I don’t even know how to tell his mom (how I go take say something like this??). The boy really disgusting me jeez. And the boy acts so babyish with his mom. But trying nonsense

He reported me to his mom that I called him crazy and slap him. His mom asked what he did. I couldn’t say it.

I made sure the baby girl left before I left the place and was watching them like a hawk
But I feel like I should tell my cousin
What do you think?
I no even know how I go talk am"
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Candidlady: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2022
sad

Boy child curse to this world

Imagine 6 years with rape tendency already. . Isaid it before and ama say it again THOSE GENDERs got rape tendency(ies) in em. It is in their biology

Iblame the mother of the boy for not getting rid of that devil's spawn when it(he) was still in the womb

Take that boy drug him he'd die slowly and painless. . Trust me you would be doing the world so much good kos if you let him live he'd bring chaos and pains to your so cousin in the nearest future. This Iam sure of.. so please do the needful.. help him by ending it now before he goes around molesting underage ladies..

End him now please. . Those gender do not deserve to share this oxygen with we woman(human)

HarlequinLekex:
This is the effect of watching rated films with ur kids

Got nada to do with what they see/hear

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Modified: rape apologist below no fvck given

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Wawelexy(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2022
You just need to tell her before that boy turns to become a serial rapist....

The person above me is a sadist, please ignore her.... You actually typed all this for a boy who is not even up to 10years old? I can imagine the kind of wife/mother you will make... All that boy needs is proper scolding and monitoring, moreover, he might have learnt it from seeing what his mother do or watch(movie)... So don't pour out your anger on a little boy who is just been triggered by adolescence exuberance, he wasn't the one who drilled your wide and endless pit,neither was he the cause of your loneliness..... b*tch

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Polynek(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2022
Tell His parents,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by virginprincess(f): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2022
I saw this exact same story on family section last week. anyways,i believe children copy what they see,for that child to pratice something like that i'm sure he has seen his parent or two grown adults doing that kind of stuff,i suggest you tell you aunty but in a polite manner like a way of advicing her to monitor that boy closely and also advise her to mind the way she and her hubby get intimate in front of their child, this one of the disadvantages of living in a room self contain.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2022
You should have told her before the little girl left!
What is bad is bad!

I seen it all, been in this shit since hella youngin', since a jit
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HarlequinLekex: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Godada(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022

Such matters are best recorded.

On this little psychological game, the little boy came out tops.

The blame should rest on the parents.

You see these homes with only one bedroom apartment or families living alone in one room...... the kids aren't always sleeping when the dads and moms are tryna get busy.

You should have spoken the truth.

Easier said than done though.

But that boy is gonna have another victim soon he is gonna prey on, and you won't be there for another rescue mission.

Let the parents be aware of what their is all about. My take is they would not believe you and will probably not let you inside their house again.

No parent would want to believe their little angels are into such antics that early. They would rather wallow in disbelief than accept this sad fact.

But it would be on record when the kid started his career has a sexual predator.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HarlequinLekex: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2022
Lack of proper upbringing even at 7
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Hamachi(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
True
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Imagine 6 years with rape tendency already. . Isaid it before and ama say it again THOSE GENDERs got rape tendency(ies) in em. It is in their biology

Iblame the mother of the boy for not getting rid of that devil's spawn when it(he) was still in the womb

Take that boy drug him he'd die slowly and painless. . Trust me you would be doing the world so much good
why do you hate guys so much?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by FaceTanke: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2022
U can't tell the parents but u can tell us

Are u normal
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by virginprincess(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Take that boy drug him he'd die slowly and painless. . Trust me you would be doing the world so much good kos if you let him live he'd bring chaos and pains to your so cousin in the nearest future. This Iam sure of.. so please do the needful.. help him by ending it now before he goes around molesting underage ladies..

End him now please. . Those gender do not deserve to share this oxygen with we woman(human)
Aunty,pls be calming down,i know those creatures(men)can be so annoying but it hasn't gotten to this extent because we both need them no matter how useless they are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Hamachi(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Factamondo
virginprincess:
Aunty,pls be calming down,i know those creatures(men)can be so annoying but it hasn't gotten to this extent because we both need them no matter how useless they are.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by FaceTanke: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady are u really going to kill a 6 year old boy for being naughty

shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Candidlady: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2022
FaceTanke:
Candidlady are u really going to kill a 6 year old boy for being naughty

shocked

You call that NAUGHTY undecided

Woah
Na so e dey start

And yeah I'd send back the devil's son back to hell for being that NAUGHTY sad
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by FaceTanke: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:

You call that NAUGHTY undecided

Woah
Na so e dey start

And yeah I'd send back the devil's son back to hell for being that NAUGHTY sad

No nah

He couldn't know what he was doing

Mind u, he wasn't born that way, somebody wasn't doing something right in that house

Infact the boy is a victim, can't u see that?
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by BIDOO(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

What would have been your fate if the same measure was meted out to the man sperm that produce you? Spewing rubbish out that good for nothing mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Enny2013(f): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2022
The boy stl had d gut to report u to his mum,bcs he wasn't feeling remorseful.
U should have reported on time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Johnnyboy6757(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Hamachi post=117224810][/quote] you have to report it to the boys mother alone, just to correct him in case of next other tym.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Candidlady: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2022
FaceTanke:

No nah

He couldn't know what he was doing

Mind u, he wasn't born that way, somebody wasn't doing something right in that house

Infact the boy is a victim, can't u see that?

Yeah the young molester is a VICTIM

now let's blame his parents, the society, the government, the media and the 3 year old girl that seduced him
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by okunwaye(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

dirty huasa beech angry angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Albertone(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

So says a drug addict that was co-birthed by a male child and wouldn't be able to give birth without a male child too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by FaceTanke: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah the young molester is a VICTIM

now let's blame his parents, the society, the government, the media and the 3 year old girl that seduced him

The 3 year old girl is a victim too
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Slynation(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Seems like you came into this world as a result of aggressive rape...!! Well, why not become a serial men killer, you will be doing rape victims a great service to humanity...!!
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by clevybrown(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Make sure u kill ur male child when u finally have one....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Requiem18(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Advocating for the death of a kid who doesn't know better, your loved one's
shall be the ones to end your pathetic life

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
I don't understand why it should be so difficult for you to report this incident to the boy's mother undecided
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Exxxgeee: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

who takes a junkie's words seriously..
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Exxxgeee: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
So what's ur gender usefullness? Tell us, lets know..
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Czathedemigod: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Yo that lady is psycotic!! Haba,for someone that sees her period openly suggesting the murder of a baby christ!! This lady should be found & remanded in a mental asylum.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Acensionboss: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Look at how you go about embarrassing yourself all over this forum.. Sorry to say you might end up not getting any man in your life which equals depress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? / Tips To Make The Man You're Dating Commit / Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.