Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Wake up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wake up (393 Views)

Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) / Licking Dirty Or infected Vagina In The Name Of Love Guys Wake Up / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake up by FaceTanke: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7363625/fiancee-friend-what-going

The above thread reminds me of this scenario

I was retained for almost two years in a village school after my NYSC while I was still submitting my CV online to better places....

I hang out almost every weekend in my landlord's bar

So it happened that new corpers were posted to my school and they haven't turned up. The proprietor told me it's two girls and he mandated me to look for them.

So this evening I was in that bar with my DJ friend

Then a guy and a girl walked in, from their attitude, they were strangers. The guy ordered fried noodles and omelette for the babe and while they wait for their order they were gisting. The girl was sounding like it's a forced conversation and the guy was doing all he can.

I deduced that they were corpers and so I asked the guy.
Wow, the girl didn't let me finish before she responded Yes, they are.

Then she moved her table near us and started gisting away.

I felt for the guy but I kept the conversation open just for him. Infact I maintained eye contact with him than with the girl.

I introduced myself to them and I also introduced my friend the DJ (He doesn't speak much English)
On hearing that my guy is a DJ, the girl moved closer to him and infact put her hand on his shoulder and stylishly rubbing it.

I was flabbergasted.

The guy was flabbergasted too.
My DJ was flabbergasted too but he was obviously enjoying it grin

Mind u, my DJ friend never said a word to the guy or the girl , he was just sipping his beer and gisting me about our next show.

It was a very awkward situation.

And tense too. Because I don't know what's between her and the guy she came with but her attitude is embarrassing to the guy.

The guy brought her there to get lunch.

In the middle of our conversation, I discovered that she is one of the corpers posted to my school and when I informed her that I have been looking for her, she turned attention to me but it was too late, the closer she wants to get, the farther I keep moving.

It's like she is loose.

I was to help her get accomodation so it's normal I have her number

She ignored the guy that came with her and my friend the DJ

I later found out that she has been sleeping in the same room with the guy at NYSC family house since they left camp but she told me nothing happened.

She has a boyfriend in the east where she came from.... Bla bla bla

I got her an apartment in the same compound I stay the next day and we started fvcking since that day till she finished serving....

But this is after I told her that I know who she is because of the first impression she gave me by acting that way at the bar
I made her realise that I won't be treated like the guy she came with and I don't want her to ask me anything about my DJ friend

Infact she kind of hated him since that day and always avoid him even when he visit me

I fvcked her like there is no tomorrow
I never asked her out, she seldom sleep in her room and I do send her to her room whenever I am fed up with her pvssy

She did all she could to make me have a better impression of her

Told me if anyone toast her, including my boss

When I started having feelings for her, I left town

1 Like

Re: Wake up by Godada(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2022

Generally, I don't get drawn into simps and the redpillers. I am also not into a perceived hate campaign against women. It's just not my thing.

What I actually stand for is empowering guys to up their game and understand the dynamics at play in a relationship.

Women traditionally are taught early by their moms and other women about their sexuality. From when they are babies to adults, they are taught stuffs about men.

You see them telling little girls to been decent and covering them properly and to avoid certain incidents that concerns men.

Girls are taught about their sexuality and they learn to embrace it early.

They are made to understand that men want their cookie and are taught how to get what they want through that.

Women are taught to choose men of substance over matters that concern love.

At the end, ladies see it as a game which is what it actually is.

Now fathers generally don't have time to pass on things they picked up about ladies and dating.

An average guy is handicapped from day one. They don't understand how this matters of love, girls and relationships work.

Put differently guys come into matters concerning women handicapped.

It's on such matters that I like to see guys get a help here and there.

I have seen a 49 years old man displaying what guys would call simping.

But this hatred for women and the battle of sexes...... that's not for me.

It's toxic.

The prevalent economy has an enormous impact on relationships, girls see relationships as a means to an end. While guys enter relationships with naivety.

Normally, guys been visual creatures get enthralled by the beauty of ladies and get into overdrive in terms of love and affection...in other words, guys enter relationships illogically and emotionally.

This been said, heartbreak is already on the menu before it's even served.

Ladies approach relationships with lots of logical and reasoning. They bid their time and choose properly because they aren't emotional like guys.

It's at this point guys miss their way.

I'd like to see such guys get it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wake up by FaceTanke: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Godada:

Generally, I don't get drawn into simps and the redpillers. I am also not into a perceived hate campaign against women. It's just not my thing.

What I actually stand for is empowering guys to up their game and understand the dynamics at play in a relationship.

Women traditionally are taught early by their moms and other women about their sexuality. From when they are babies to adults, they are taught stuffs about men.

You see them telling little girls to been decent and covering them properly and to avoid certain incidents that concerns men.

Girls are taught about their sexuality and they learn to embrace it early.

They are made to understand that men want their cookie and are taught how to get what they want through that.

Women are taught to choose men of substance over matters that concern love.

At the end, ladies see it as a game which is what it actually is.

Now fathers generally don't have time to pass on things they picked up about ladies and dating.

An average guy is handicapped from day one. They don't understand how this matters of love, girls and relationships work.

Put differently guys come into matters concerning women handicapped.

It's on such matters that I like to see guys get a help here and there.

I have seen a 49 years old man displaying what guys would call simping.

But this hatred for women and the battle of sexes...... that's not for me.

It's toxic.

The prevalent economy has an enormous impact on relationships, girls see relationships as a means to an end. While guys enter relationships with naivety.

Normally, guys been visual creatures get enthralled by the beauty of ladies and get into overdrive in terms of love and affection...in other words, guys enter relationships illogically and emotionally.

This been said, heartbreak is already on the menu before it's even served.

Ladies approach relationships with lots of logical and reasoning. They bid their time and choose properly because they aren't emotional like guys.

It's at this point guys miss their way.

I'd like to see such guys get it right.

U are right

1 Like

Re: Wake up by illicit(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2023
Some girls can be very funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Certificate / What Is The Point Of Living / Bbnaija's Hermes Visits Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.