Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (60036 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by bluefilm: 11:44am On Oct 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

You want to tell me that a serious man did not approach you when you were 18 or 20?

You want to tell me that a lot of men did not come to you when you were 23?

You did not settle with them because you think you had time.
You played them like piano.

You played with their emotions.
You wanted them to worship you.
You gave your body to boys who lived a flashy lifestyle thinking you're a big girl.

You felt like a princess. Like an angel.
You enjoyed the attention and didn't settle for anyone one of these serious men.
You think your beauty will last forever (you miscalculated).

Now your time is passed!
The attention is not there anymore.
Your beauty is fading and suitors are not forth coming only those who want to fvck and go.
Now you have changed from a sweet girl to a desperate girl.

You think God is fool? Oh you foolish girl.
Your pains has only started.
No man will ever honor you. Not even in marriage.
If you're lucky to get a man, he will cheat on you with younger girls and frustrate you.

You're paying for wasting your time.

EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!

Exactly!!

Everyone pays eventually.

I believe she's learning that lesson now... THE HARD WAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nazgul: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
mirinder:
are women capable of love?
Yea...they are. The ones who were brought up properly by responsible parents and choose to be decent...women in this category are capable of love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Tolu Saba Needs A Girlfriend, Advertises On Twitter, Ladies Send Audition Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.