Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (60032 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
so 26 is finished. The way you dimwits think is amazing.

Most of you in your late 20s, una done sleep with more than 40 men. Any woman with a body count so high cannot bond with a man.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by seguno2: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
pansophist:
How brain dead women are to think only about the present, and not the future. How brain dead women are to judge a man not by his character but by his money. How of a leech and dumb women are to go into marriage to collect and consume, instead of to give and support.

May God bless you richly for sharing what flesh and blood did not reveal to you but the Spirit. Remain blessed sir.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Most of you in your late 20s, una done sleep with more than 40 men. Any woman with a body count so high cannot bond with a man.
so who have they been sleeping with? Aliens? FYI, I'm a guy

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
[/b]

Hmmmm
Is that so?
You want to cheat on me abi
dey there. I'm gonna spread her legs and pound the shit out of her. She will scream you doing it right, fúck orgasmgiver
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blue86:
Can you give the examples of making it without Christ?
. I do not owe you examples look around u.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
dey there. I'm gonna spread her legs and pound the shit out of her. She will scream you doing it right, fúck orgasmgiver

Then your room mate you're squattering with will wake you up from the dream and tell you landlord is here with 3 hefty guys to collect him 3years rent, you'll step out with cum all over your boxer short and the guys will start pounding you with hammer fists like akpu grin

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
so who have they been sleeping with? Aliens? FYI, I'm a guy

Who tell them to sleep with multiple men?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Who tell them to sleep with multiple men?
if they don't sleep with multiple men, how will you and me cure konji?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Hustle4Naira(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay...

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
if they don't sleep with multiple men, how will you and me cure konji?

At this point, the argument is a lost course oh my brother. I withdraw from the talk.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by pagorino(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Shuuu! E don reach like this ?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
what if she's 22 with one bodycount by mistake and we are getting along well?
no woman will tell you her real body count. She knows if she tells you, her value will decrease except you’re a simp who doesn’t know his own worth . Whatever she tells you should be multiplied by 3.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
no woman will tell you her real body count. She knows if she tells you, her value will decrease except you’re a simp who doesn’t know his own worth . Whatever she tells you should be multiplied by 3.
we keep talking about bodycounts and hookups and every saturday, these girls are getting married. Is there sth wrong?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by GeneralBuhari: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
You didn't finish the bolded well
It should be
You want to marry 3 problem candidates in this buhari era
Your era is hard sir

Hahaha.

Why you dey red my name na?

E be like say that your account for First Bank don red well well? grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Dennisana(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na by this one?? mtcheww
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

Hahaha.

Why you dey red my name na?

E be like say that your account for First Bank don red well well? grin

E don pass red self
In fact, I dey owe them
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by GeneralBuhari: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

E don pass red self
In fact, I dey owe them

Hahaha

I no talk am?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
[/b]

Hmmmm
Is that so?
You want to cheat on me abi
Lol no ooo I fit? grin cheesy
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
mirinder:
my net worth is £4billion
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na you be queen for my empire nau
I just wan hire them as maid, so that my queen ( you ) no go dey do any hard work
How I go leave fried rice like you come go dey chop soured beans,
it's not done anywhere

Lol
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
Where is this church situated
I wan marry 3 at once

When do you become a muslim? Don't join us in order not to deny me 4 as allowed in Islam.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by feminist35(f): 2:24am On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
Only a foolish man will beg a woman above 23 to marry him.

Once a woman didn't give your her best years (18 - 23), then you shouldn't be stupid enough to pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony to have her in her worst years ( above 24 when she has already been fvcked by several men.).

Only a virgin woman deserves to be cherished and worshipped because she gave you her best and you should also give her your love.

Fvck any girl that opens her leg but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin.

Better to suffer looking for a virgin and have a lasting happy home than to marry the available non virgin and suffer in your home due to infidelity and paternity fraud.

Shut up. Broke man. Is it not men that are spoiling women deceiving them and sleeping with them? Or you think we're Happy we're above 30 and not married? If men refuse to commit, what more can we do? Only Nigerian men think like this, Men in the US don't care
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

When do you become a muslim? Don't join us in order not to deny me 4 as allowed in Islam.

Oga mi
It doesn't matter
These babes plenty no ne small, they'll serve round
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Blue86(m): 6:15am On Oct 05, 2022
I want you to know that whatever good thing comes from above, from God.

It depends on the receiver what they do with.
That's why everyone is going to judged.

And that good thing also can be stolen, and given to someone to use.
That's why people's stars can be stolen by the devil, and given to his followers to do what he pleases himself in.

I have answered all your thoughts here.
Just think on the points thoroughly as I gave.

And everyone came with a light.
corike:
. I do not owe you examples look around u.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Blue86(m): 6:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Okay o
Your own God don't lead people to peaceful marriages.
He tells you to do it yourself without Him.

But my own God.
In Christ Jesus.
The God of peace and all comfort, and God of glory leads into glory, peace and green pastures.
Good marriage is included in all of these.
Thanks.
Perfectbeing:
Please let's stop giving the bible our own meaning and interpretation, or what we think it should mean. Bible explanation and interpretation should always be contextual. The "life (life abundantly)" being talked about is eternal life not good marriage and riches or even long life here on Earth.
A lot of people enjoy good marriages and wealth (I mean legit wealth that gives a peace and purpose) without Christ. How then would you convince such people to come to Christ?
How would you convince Dangote to accept Christ when he's a Billionaire that leaves a purpose driven life in peace without Christ?
How would you convince Dangote that got married, live with his wife and children in peace to accept Christ? He would point to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome who is a Pastor and divorced his wife. Or was it the devil that led Chris to divorce his wife and God lead Dangote to stay with his wife?

These preaching is what makes people lose faith in God. Cos they think when they have God everything suppose dey rosy and when things becomes tough they call God a failure.

You'd hear pastors saying, "I'll never be broke in my life" and calling Jesus name into that statement and there are millions of broke Christians everywhere.. So how do you convince the unbelievers to Christ.

You'd see pastors saying you'll have long life if you're in Christ but Jesus Himself said believers would be persecuted and some killed because of Him.

Please stop giving Bible passages your own interpretation.

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2022
feminist35:

Shut up. Broke man. Is it not men that are spoiling women deceiving them and sleeping with them? Or you think we're Happy we're above 30 and not married? If men refuse to commit, what more can we do? Only Nigerian men think like this, Men in the US don't care
You want to tell me that a serious man did not approach you when you were 18 or 20?

You want to tell me that a lot of men did not come to you when you were 23?

You did not settle with them because you think you had time.
You played them like piano.

You played with their emotions.
You wanted them to worship you.
You gave your body to boys who lived a flashy lifestyle thinking you're a big girl.

You felt like a princess. Like an angel.
You enjoyed the attention and didn't settle for anyone one of these serious men.
You think your beauty will last forever (you miscalculated).

Now your time is passed!
The attention is not there anymore.
Your beauty is fading and suitors are not forth coming only those who want to fvck and go.
Now you have changed from a sweet girl to a desperate girl.

You think God is a fool? Oh you foolish girl.
Your pains have only started.
No man will ever honor you. Not even in marriage.
If you're lucky to get a man, he will cheat on you with younger girls and frustrate you.

You're paying for wasting your time.

EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!

5 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Blue86:
Okay o
Your own God don't lead people to peaceful marriages.
He tells you to do it yourself without Him.

But my own God.
In Christ Jesus.
The God of peace and all comfort, and God of glory leads into glory, peace and green pastures.
Good marriage is included in all of these.
Thanks.
Are you serving a different God from Pastor Chris Oyakhilome?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
mirinder:
will you marry a virgin
sure!
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mirinder: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Aladdin1:
sure!
where are you searching? Am looking for one
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
princewarri1985:
i like throwing shade at women but i swear i wont mock them on this one because they are really going through alot due to husband scarcity, i was in free indeed church in orhuworun ovian in warri here because one desperate girl dragged me there for their 3 days dry fasting, i wanted to go and ease myself, and i saw this very pretty girl, she is clean she was in the backrow, with her eyes closed with tears dripping down her face, and the onlything i could hear from her mouth was ,"God let my husband locate me" i almost wept for her, please let us all not use this thread to mock women because they are really going through alot in this department please dont mock them
i feel you.its really no the fault of a few of them sha.may God show mercy to the genuine ones.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 3:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Oga mi
It doesn't matter
These babes plenty no ne small, they'll serve round
Ok now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.