Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62190 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by purehustle101(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Ezepresido:
No be only your wife bro, my own is worst than ingratitude, she disrespects, insults me and show ingratitude in everything.

I take it as normal Nigerian lady character

Not all women are like that, na you go marry person wey fit talk back at you. Dump any chick wey follow you argue or talk back at you, is disrespectful unless you want argue and fight throughout your stay with her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Doren3: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2022
[b][/b]BUY THE PLANE FES!!! � � � � � � �
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dekkyd5: 1:22am On Oct 04, 2022
let her know what cant have does not exist, hope she does not nag. Bro change bearings
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dazzlingd(m): 1:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

She is your wife, hence has become your baby, manager her

You wonder why they say women and children?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bummyla(m): 1:47am On Oct 04, 2022
In-law! Well Done Sir! Na you marry my wife sister! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I had to stop buying madam gifts, because I keep picking them up from the kitchen dust bin, where she knew I would easily see them. She said her wedding ring was fake, she dumped it for me near the television.

Initially we use to quarrel over her not putting on her ring, but when I found out she was doing it to provoke me to shame! I simply ignored it till she left the marriage.

I keep seeing the shoes and clothes I bought for her either in the kitchen dust bin, or her friend or sister or niece will be putting them on.

So, I stopped!

Every time, I had the thought to buy her something, I will send the money to my parents, biko, their prayers still dey work on top my head.

People are now begging on her behalf to come back, apart from her still pretty face, she like a skeleton now.

Every time our path crosses she will hide out of shame! Shame never begin to catch her!

Ungrateful human begin!

Wetin your papa no give you, you see guy man wey dey try for you, you still not dey appreciate am.

My brother! Stop wasting your money buying gifts to please her.

As a good husband you be, just once in a while credit her account, with whatever to have to clear your conscience

8 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Mayflowa:

So many things happen in this world. I cannot believe someone with your handle would be disgusted by vulgarity!
You got it all wrong bro
What I did there is sarcasm and cruise catching combined

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Emitrustgod(m): 1:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Any woman who doesn't regard God &don't even know how to respect herself can be dangerous than any demon &if you're an illiterate mind can be the victim, remember fxxk is not love, datin or deitin is not wisdom, marriage is not friendship, unreasonable minds alwayz thinks yansh is everything until when they get tired of it they began to complain this or that... africa nobe britain, we have our own culture &traditions but bcoz of stupidities many mens become useless &our womens now without head...

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by chloride6: 1:54am On Oct 04, 2022
Does she work?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Connected1: 1:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Many people commenting above don't know jack shit.

Your wife is an average Nigerian Woman, nagging and always wanting more.

You can't kill yourself because you want to please a selfish being, our fathers went through same thing, some are still going through it.

Here are tips some elders use:
Don't answer her when she begins her nagging,
Don't assume she will change or try to marry another woman, they are all same.
Only Divorce her when she cheats,
Make her buy things with her own money, if she's jobless, get her engaged,
Manage her like that, our women are fully flawed, normally na manage we dae manage them.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bummyla(m): 1:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Mine was like that I suffocated her with Silent Treatment till she ran away! I no like wetin I hate!

Wives have failed to realize that now, men wey sabi, can buy everything she could possibly offer to him: Good Sex and Good Food! Wetin again! We can buy them

Ezepresido:
No be only your wife bro, my own is worst than ingratitude, she disrespects, insults me and show ingratitude in everything.

I take it as normal Nigerian lady character

5 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2022
psucc:
If you want peace, don't go near a woman. Divorce is not even an answer. How sure are you that the next woman won't be worse than the former, may be in a different angle?
Don't be afraid of walking out of painful marriage.

People kill themselves easily these days. Don't die trying to manage a woman who gives you no joy. WALK OUT! while you still have life.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 2:29am On Oct 04, 2022
dbestuncle:
It's the way we put it that looks different, I feel we just made the same point minus the insult though.
You prefer to say it as " let a woman find her joy in you" why not let her find sorrow in you, meaning that u did something to let her find joy in you.
Lastly learn how to state your point without insults.
Some of us are happily married even when some people don't believe it's possible to be

No we are not saying the same thing.
I am saying find a woman who is mesmerized by you just standing alone. A woman who finds joy in just looking at you alone not a woman you will have to do something to make her happy.

A woman who loves you will be happy whenever you just put a call across to her and she will be grateful for that.

A woman who loves you will be happy whenever you do simple things like holding her hands, kissing her forehead, cuddling her on the bed, even as simple as passing her a knife in the kitchen. And she will be grateful for that.

Imagine the joy she would have if you now buy such a girl a Mobile phone.

On the other hand, you are saying a man should work to make a woman happy. Like do "something " (something you don't normally do) to make her happy.

I am saying find a woman who is happy with you even when you do NOTHING.

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Twinklelove: 2:42am On Oct 04, 2022
When you hear the woman's side of the story you will understand what this idiot is talking about...why do this men go on social media to expose their family? What if this man is lying and ye all blames the wife? Marriage is meant to enjoy not endured. You hardly find responsible men doing or talking shit about their wives. If we will all understand what Marriage is about then Mr you will understand your wife. This is a dangerous man

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobicove(m): 2:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Oga if she gives you too much stress just send her back to her father's house undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

When is her birthday? Make I open your eyes. She is already giving Cancerian vibes.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by obaaderemi: 3:09am On Oct 04, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
Average human being. Not average Nigerian lady.

A friend you helped in the past will change towards you when he asks for a favour from you and doesn't get it.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Ologbo147: 3:11am On Oct 04, 2022
dbestuncle:
It's the way we put it that looks different, I feel we just made the same point minus the insult though.
You prefer to say it as " let a woman find her joy in you" why not let her find sorrow in you, meaning that u did something to let her find joy in you.
Lastly learn how to state your point without insults.
Some of us are happily married even when some people don't believe it's possible to be

That is not what he meant. He is like let a woman find a feature or characteristics in you that makes her go gaga- natural love not you dying to please her as you never truly can
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by kwasoly(m): 3:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Where you guys only having sex that you didn't see the red flag while dating?
Oga carry ur cross well.
Teach her
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Tzar(m): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2022
You just described a typical Nigerian lady. You either live with it or kick the ingrate out of your life for your sanity.
You CANNOT spend the rest of your life trying to make a ingrate happy. It is an exercise in futility!
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by einsteine(m): 3:56am On Oct 04, 2022
OP, you mean you have not heard of Briffault's Law.

With women, it is all about what you have done for them lately.

Know this and maybe you will know peace.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by FireUpNow(m): 3:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Manage her the way she is. You married her and so love her. There is no perfect marriage anywhere because you are the only man who is good for her.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by na2016: 3:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

My brother, a good number of Nigerian wives are like this oooo. Do what you are supposed to do and expect reward from God ooo.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by grafixdon: 4:00am On Oct 04, 2022
GreyLaw:
See everybody acting the saints, asking the OP to keep quiet and take his wife as she is. OP, I hope your wife takes you as you are? I doubt it!

The right thing to do here is to speak to her in wisdom about it. Lay the facts bare before her in a harmless, respectful way and don't let her wave it away until you both discuss the matter properly.

Take her to an expensive restaurant or have a candle light dinner; do something out of the ordinary that you haven't done before and while she is surprised wondering why you spent your money and time doing so, then you can bring up the topic in the most polite way.

You'll be surprised how she'll begin to consciously work on her attitude.

grin grin grin Omo see advice... Stop advicing married forks, you're not good at it.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by rollywise(m): 4:11am On Oct 04, 2022
You actually saw these things while dating her. But I'm not in the habit of fault finding when the deed isv done.
My advice: withhold some of the things you do for her. Not providing basic amenities at home o. Just withhold those gifts or whatever you buy for her that she's ungrateful for. If she complains, tell her it's coz she didn't appreciate the previous. Gradually it will sink into her
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by qtguru(m): 4:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Grandmeister:

They are only loyal to their immediate feelings, not to your sacrifice of yesterday. It doesn’t matter how much you did for her yesterday, she will always ask you “what have you done for me lately” the following day.

I can picture Janet Jackson singing already lol grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Ishilove: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Nazgul:

You clearly noticed all this before you married her, so why are you complaining?

For you to choose her amongst other options you had showed that you found her more compatible than the rest. So please enjoy your wife and your home and stop complaining.
Quod Erat Demonstradum
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Paulianfa(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

Five years relationship is a toy, a bad type of a woman is a bad type. We men are the cause cos from the onset one supposed to know the kind woman he wants to marry.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by kelmicheal: 5:00am On Oct 04, 2022
You need to enter wicked mood don't be so pompous to her all the time.
When a man suddenly change his good behaviors towards his wife then the woman is the caused of it.
A man needs to be smart and apply high intelligency towards his wife if not the woman can bring you down
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Paulianfa(m): 5:07am On Oct 04, 2022
U wan marry Class, u see ursef?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by babyfaceafrica: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

You want to make a woman happy?
You're too dumb.
Even God can not make man happy. Who are you to try.
Brother, let a woman find her joy in you not you working hard to make her happy. You won't live long if you keep this mentality and do you know what's worse? You will never be truly happy if your aim is to please a woman.

Deep

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by hope4nigeria(m): 5:31am On Oct 04, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

please no dey mention that disaster call buhari in comparison with anything good again, back to the topic, if your wife has such character! Ignore her, don't do anything for her again that needs to be appreciated! If she complain, tell her it makes no difference until she's having a change of attitude
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by alizma: 5:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided
A lot of you lack knowledge of what friendship and marriage look like. Men are easily open to read in relationship than women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.