Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (5369 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Illegal1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Foodie1:
In terms of beauty I think Akwa ibom girls are the best.

bros.....beauty is dff from big ass..
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Gadalo1990: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jeon:

Thanks.
Jeon u can get the D, anyday, anytime.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ashjane(m): 11:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gadalo1990:

na autism pikin u wan fk lol
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Gadalo1990:
I am down on my knee begging. I am alone, no one iz hia 4 me. I cant even feed well. I am thinking of ending it.
I No Get Money! I Con C Online Job To Dey Do Zuvey But I No Get Fone To Do Am. My Fone Na Old China Fone And E No Get Button. I Come Hia Dey Beg But Na Inzultz I Dey Get. I Don Weak Like Diz! Abeg Helb Me.

Think about getting the bags.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Gadalo1990: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ashjane:
The way I C dat gal she go sabi do d thing
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Sirchiboy: 11:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
hope4nigeria:
tar, with their bore hole toto
What is your body count
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Gadalo1990: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jeon:

Think about getting the bags.

And after that you will open it wide abi? I like how u thinking
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ashjane:

I never knew you are still mad at me for ignoring you..

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became You want me to fix you but it's never enough That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame) I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame)

Cool your mind off with this lycris.

Anyways I miss lollitaa.
lollitaa my bunny bear where y'all at?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gadalo1990:

And after that you will open it wide abi? I like how u thinking

You should use the bags to purchase manners after securing them.. For you not to be like your foolish dad in attracting a hoe like your mom.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Gadalo1990: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=117278711]
Dont be so fast to say shit like diz online. some folks are evil and dont forgive. They can go lenths to get u. One guy took my 2m all in d name of going abroad. When I hold am with men 4 him village, na him gandfada begin dey beg like baby 4 am. I like u Jeon, nothing do u. next time dey kiaful, man no too get joy
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Graceunlimitedd(m): 6:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Travelled all over the 36 states and I can confidently say that Delta state has the finest barnies.
Who dey breath
you must be a blind bat then
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Facidio: 6:44am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
Yes ocheesy cheesy,op you are very very correct,we are the most beautiful,most sexy and the most hardworking ladies in this country.
. Is it thesame Delta state I live in or there is another delta state I know not of....mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by stanleyLTC(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Normal .. delta have fine girl ooo , only that 70% of them are walking dead ,
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Fadafada231(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2022
If you are talking about beauty give it to imo or enugu. Delta have some fine girls but most of them are not from there. Normal delta girl is very ugly

1 Like

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Edo state has Beautiful girls more than Delta state.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sageb: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:

I never knew you are still mad at me for ignoring you..

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became You want me to fix you but it's never enough That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame) I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame)

Cool your mind off with this lycris.

Anyways I miss lollitaa.
lollitaa my bunny bear where y'all at?

The singer? is it the weekend?
what is the title of the song?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Connected1: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Delta has fine women but the real fine women are not Delta Natives, although beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Connected1:
Delta has fine women but the real fine women are not Delta Natives, although beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder.
It a lie,most of them are from here,come to Anioma land and see Delta beauties.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by virginprincess(f): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Fadafada231:
If you are talking about beauty give it to imo or enugu. Delta have some fine girls but most of them are not from there. Normal delta girl is very ugly
Why are you jealous?,most of the fine girls are from here especially from my place,come to Anioma land and see beauties.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by oluwole70525: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2022
To a great extent... Op is right, na just bed wahala... Dey dehTo a great extent... Op is right, na just bed wahala... Dey deh...
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Connected1: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2022
virginprincess:
It a lie,most of them are from here,come to Anioma land and see Delta beauties.
I live in Delta and we shouldn't be arguing over something we know.

Edo Women are finer than Delta Women, My girlfriend is a Deltan too, I am trying to be unbiased here.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by jericco1(m): 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Well my sisters are beautiful.
My nieces and cousins alike.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2022
sageb:

The singer? is it the weekend?
what is the title of the song?

How come you quess it right. cheesy

The title is shameless. Anyways are you a fan?

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Healthrelatedjo: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2022
Guys pls where can I get those fine fine half-caste Fulani ladies? If we no get money to marry oyinbo we go marry Fulani
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by guobe: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Guys pls where can I get those fine fine half-caste Fulani ladies? If we no get money to marry oyinbo we go marry Fulani
lol
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Healthrelatedjo: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2022
guobe:
lol
Abi now bro... And am very serious
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by thrillionaire(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:
Hausa/Fulani/Shuwa Arab Kno?
Y'all should understand that these hausa/fulani, shuwa Arabs etc are mixed raced people. half-caste or quarter casts with Arabs so definitely they'll have this exotical look to them. If the yorubas, igbos and others bred with the Arabs too or the Chinese - these other tribes too will have exotical looking yorubas, igbos et al.

The pure hausa people are fine but basic, same with pure fulani. Basic.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2022
Foodie1:
In terms of beauty I think Akwa ibom girls are the best.

Na lie.

Na only big strong naysh dem dey get without wide hips.

And they are often short.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2022
Gadalo1990:
Dont be so fast to say shitz like dis online.
First to say shitz is an achievement, but it will become a problem when a person response back with the second shitz.

some folks are evil and dont forgives.
they can lenth to get u. one guy took my 2m all in the name of going to aboard.when I hold am with men 4 him village,na him gandfada begin to beg like baby 4 am

Next time approach females or males in a nice manners .This can make them to define who you are . Don't use your descendants attitudes to rub off all Women.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Marawaitlist: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2022

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by sageb: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:

How come you quess it right. cheesy
The title is shameless. Anyways are you a fan?
Yes, he is a good singer.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Exxxgeee: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:

You should use the bags to purchase manners after securing them.. For you not to be like your foolish dad in attracting a hoe like your mom.
Y u acting like u dnt ride dicks though.. What's wrong with a niqqa fvcking u silly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screenshot Of My Money Converted To Dollars For Savings / Why Do Men Not Last Long During The First Round ?? / Let's Play A Game By Answering Selected Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.