Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (5323 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mostly oloshos.

Broke and care-free girls everywhere.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by detectivejones: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
I've been able to travel around the country, and trust me when I say Fulani, Calabar[esp calabar north] and Idoma[Benue] girls are beauty to behold.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Ashjane(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:

I never knew you are still mad at me for ignoring you..

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became You want me to fix you but it's never enough That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame) I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame)

Cool your mind off with this lycris.

Anyways I miss lollitaa.
lollitaa my bunny bear where y'all at?

lol u ignore me?
Which man dey toast u wer dey give u hope?�.... seriously jeon abi gen, try get sense small so people don't see u like u deal on hard drugs....I'm not capping o but u ignoring me is even better bc last last u help me save my money !!
Besides that ..why r u always lashing guy's like you don't have a Dad??
Na person tell u to love man reach extent make Dem spoil your heart? The funny part der is your mom will still pray to see her grandkids...shebi na animal go give u belle abi?
All dis gals or feminist blasting guys lol...ask your self one question....who r we without men�
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Jeon(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ashjane:
lol u ignore me?
Which man dey toast u wer dey give u hope?�.... seriously jeon abi gen, try get sense small so people don't see u like u deal on hard drugs....I'm not capping o but u ignoring me is even better bc last last u help me save my money !!
Besides that ..why r u always lashing guy's like you don't have a Dad??
Na person tell u to love man reach extent make Dem spoil your heart? The funny part der is your mom will still pray to see her grandkids...shebi na animal go give u belle abi?
All dis gals or feminist blasting guys lol...ask your self one question....who r we without men�

Chameleon or JEKYLL AND HYDE,I think say you no go reply after 16 hours of quoting but I was wrong. The pains won't let you to let go.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/why-cant-black-men-take-rejection-as-well-as-mexican-latino-men-do.910043/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjV-qPBo8n6AhWRPOwKHaAtB8UQFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw1mla77henwlzMtnb1Krtyp

I don't know why Black skin man can't handle rejection.

I don't wanna hurt you but you live for the pain I'm not tryna say it but it's what you became You want me to fix you but it's never enough That's why you always call me cause you're scared to be loved But I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame) I'll always be there for you, I'll always be there for you I'll always be there for you, boy I have no shame (shame)

Cool your mind off with this lycris.
And don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Sweetvie: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Travelled all over the 36 states and I can confidently say that Delta state has the finest barnies.
Who dey breath
I have travelled over 34 states in Nigeria and I'll disagree with you. Cross river got the finest babes follow by Fulani and hausa
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Gadalo1990: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=117289472]
First to say shitz is an achievement, but it will become a problem when a person response back with the second shitz.

In my defenze, I thought u into dat kind of vibe. Waz juzt fooling about

Ya comment about Jeon'z mom and dad -cuz u definitely cant be talking about mine- juzt comot my alignment. look well n u will c i waz juzt joking.
Re: Delta State Have The Finest And Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by romunu(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Those ones wey no get yansh
virginprincess:
Yes ocheesy cheesy,op you are very very correct,we are the most beautiful,most sexy and the most hardworking ladies in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies? / Love From A Different View / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Love To Give Blow Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.