Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele (37816 Views)

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Joshmoore(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
what of this man?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by adioolayi(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
grin angry grin
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by shegra58: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I WISH THERE WOULD BE FREE EDUCATION FOR ALL NIGERIANS FROM NURSERY LEVEL TO SS3, THEN IN SIX YEARS TO COME ONLY THOSE WITH THEIR WAEC CERTIFICATE WOULD BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE..

WITH THIS WE CAN BE ABLE TRACE OUR PROBLEM AS A NATION..

POLITICIANS SHOULDN'T BE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIGH ILLITERACY LEVEL IN NIGERIA TO GET TO THE OFFICE.. PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE CASTING THEIR VOTES ARE THOSE THAT KNOW THEIR LEFT AND RIGHT..
TINUBU HOPED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIGH LEVEL OF ILLITERACY IN THE NORTH TO GET TO ASO ROCK, UNFORTUNATELY FOR HIM IT WON'T WORK THIS TIME AROUND. ATIKU IS EQUALLY DESPERATE LIKE HIM BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR LAST CHANCE.

SINCE SE, SS, SOME PART OF SW AND SOME PART OF MIDDLE BELT HAVE GONE TO OBI, ATIKU'S DESPERATION TO CLEAR HIS NE AND NW REGION HAS MADE TINUBU INSIGNIFICANT IN THE NORTH AND 2023 PRESIDENTIAL RACE
thank God all the prophesy in Nigeria no dey come to reality grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Killerbag36: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lol I just got information that Tinubu its dead he die last night i won't disclose much they re planning to give clone Tinubu oh my God I'm leaving Nigeria soon Tinubu must not happen to Nigeria God why.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
That's what I said long ago.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by shegra58: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
‘2023 presidency between Peter Obi, Atiku, God’ll decide our president’ – Primate

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/2023-presidency-between-peter-obi-atiku-godll-decide-our-president-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1665055643
thank God all the prophesy in Nigeria no dey come to reality grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by newnigerdelta00: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Nonexisting1: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Every sane person knows that Tinubu is not the candidate but Shettima. The hurdle now is choose ye this day who you trust to be your bank manager between Atiku and Obi.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Akagas(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Those Thiefnibu urchins saying that's its only Igbos that supports Peter Obi will be shocked to there bone marrow in 2023, Insha Allah

Holy Ghost fire ����
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Lovenorth: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buhari administration is a sadistic useless terrorists friendly administration, we need Peter Obi to come and rescue us

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Kajaard: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tell them primate. I fully agree with you eventhough I don't believe in visions and religious charlatans.

#ObiDatti2023 cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by FreeStuffsNG: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2022
Not Tambuwal, Buni or Wike again? smh.

https://neptuneprime.com.ng/2022/01/01/2023-primate-ayodele-predicts-buni-wike-tambuwal-as-president/

The APC campaign spokesmen should report him to INEC.

INEC should invite him, call him to order and prosecute him like it was done to someone like him in Ghana.
check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Bhol28: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Smart Primate,after seeing Atiku's massive and explosive crowd at Bauchi yesterday he prophesied the obvious.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by PecE2Make: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Peter Obi releases Manifesto from Harvard University, USA.

Some Of The Key Points

1) Production Centered Growth For Food Security And Export

2) Reformation Of Legal Institutions

3) Securing And Uniting Nigerians

4) Expanding Physical Infrastructure

5) Human Capital Development

6) Enhancing Oil Production And Quality

7) Nigeria Military Reformation And Technological Empowerment

cool Restore ,Re Equip And Re Orient The Nigerian Police Force

9) Youth Empowerment

10) Cutting Down The Cost Of Governance And Corruption

11) Policy To Protect Foreign Investors

12) Re Establishment Of The Independence Of CBN and Transparent Policy To Normalize Exchange Rate

13) Proper Technological Security Empowerment To Arrest Insecurity

14) Educational Reformation And Empowerment
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by onumadu: 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only the unwise mock a general preparing for war, you are still infant minded.

When I saw the picture with the Chaugorys and Simone Volpi having dinner in Paris with Bola Tinubu, sad but the fact, I knew the race was over.

So, according to you, Chaugorys and Simone Volpi are more than 200 million Nigerians?
See why Tinubu no be market?
I dey hail o.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by ppogba: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
I still imagine why no pastor want to tell us the winner of the 2023 elections.

Because all they are doing is simple guess work.

Every January they tell us a prominent traditional ruler will die in the year. Why won't it happen when you have TRs in their 80s and 90s.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by GeneralPula: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

When I saw the picture with the Chaugorys and Simone Volpi having dinner in Paris with Bola Tinubu, sad but the fact, I knew the race was over.

Where you for see the picture?
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by VTJN(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

APC will fail and they will surrender...

No room for rigging... Buhari is a failure true true but the signing of electoral law/electronic transmission of results made him to stand out...

Buhari is not a political party man than will Carry APC on head like his personal property, plus the fact that Bola is not his preferred candidate...

Your National chairman who should be boasting about how he's going to win an election is all over the place running helter skelter telling people not to blame him if APC fails...

And finally?, Atiku's desperation has reduced the chances of your tiny god
Lol

Only fools think APC will lose next year

Not the APC that we all know

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Killerbag36: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Riseup4:
If Politicians steal Obi's mandate come Feb. 2023, it will become obvious to Nigerian youths that what can not be repaired has to be completely destroyed.

Then endsars go be small things compared to wat will happen next

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Killerbag36: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

Ur pain mk me feel hornyyy
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by SteveGG: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fake pastor
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Slynation(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Watch how they will call him Igbo and IPOB member from the yeast...

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Halo22: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
With the ways things are going, Tinubu has already lost out, so no need considering him as a runner.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by jaxxy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The Prophet is IPOB...according to miscreants!

The race is btwn Lp and Pdp.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Slynation(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

Even APC will be very surprised if they manage to retain power, because as it stands, the odds for APC retaining power is at 150 odds

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by VTJN(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Ur pain mk me feel hornyyy
I love it that way Nwanne

Remain hornyyyy till after election
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Prinzzy5: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hmmmmn
Peter Obi came and what happened? The political game changed totally!!! grin grin
One man? Lol
Some people still think Peter Obi is a light weight; an itibolibo politician. Omo, their deception and ignorance is jaw-breaking! And Crazy, I must add.
Jungle would mature and the Nigerian people would destroy the 'Animal Farm' system we are living in.
Peter Obi is the man to beat!
Obedients! Take any advice they give ooo; it might come in the form of attack, but take it.
When they see it is not by social media noise, take notes and then move beyond social media.
When they say the real voters are those in the villages and towns, take notes and move massively to these areas.
When they say most of us do not have PVCs, thank them for such brilliant observation. After which, you aggressively mobilize and facilitate the collection of Voters' card nationwide!
Now we know that the 'structure' they have been talking about is the bag if rice and beans they distribute. Lol
Let's help them play the game, mobilize, organize and gift these same people food items and provisions.

All we want is a New Dawn come 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Toks2008(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
We know this already.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Slynation(m): 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

So Chaugorys and Simone Volpi has voters card and they worth 10million votes each right... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by ponishah: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
‘2023 presidency between Peter Obi, Atiku, God’ll decide our president’ – Primate

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/2023-presidency-between-peter-obi-atiku-godll-decide-our-president-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1665055643
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations#117245575
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Lama70(m): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
That is not to say the two candidates should go and relax o. He gave confidence to Oyetola in Osun that he would win the last election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.