Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele (37823 Views)

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by buhariguy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Invest4growth:
No. It is between Kola Abiola and Obi. Is that your calling giving false propheses. Bad belle. The truth is most of the so called elites are not having this Tinubumania because it is not their direct relation where they can have opportunity to milk the national treasury. For some of them including my uncle, Tinubu during his stint as Governor dealt with their choice properties, hence this is pay back time. Like a governorship candidate whose house was built on flood drain and decided to contest with a view to reduce Fasholas vote. He lost gallantly just as those bad belleing Jjagaban forget that whom God has blessed no one can curse. I hope this Prophet will go back and hear from his god properly. Obviously he is not hearing from God the Almighty one.
this same pig ayodele said buhari can not win in 2015 and 2019,
Fake prophecy is his trademark

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by odunH(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Riseup4:
If Politicians steal Obi's mandate come Feb. 2023, it will become obvious to Nigerian youths that what can not be repaired has to be completely destroyed.
This una comments Sha dey surprise people o. Destroyed Kwa! Unto wetin! Nigeria go still be Nigeria. Even if no be Obi e go still good whether Atiku or Tinubu or Sowore or Obi sef if e go good. No messiah among all of them�
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Darkjudge24: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fake prophet of men, which of his prophecy don fulfill for Nigeria. Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by pfadom: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Primate or Prelate? Bunch of liars.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by ComeToJesus: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu is just an overrated strategist. Just because you were part of a conspiracy with CPC to get power doesn't convey any measure of political sagacity on you. It was the only way to go to enable the special rigging vehicle known as APC to get into power.

APC isn't a factor in this election. It was always gonna be Obi Vs Atiku.

APC is an assemblage of scammers who waylaid Nigerians and robbed them of their beautiful and fruitful country.

They lied and deceived even their ardent supporters by promising a lot and delivering hunger, bloodletting and economic woes to Nigerans.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Peacecore: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

So you were not alive in 2015 when mbaka was predicting all over the internet that buhari will win ??
Lolzz
There is no tactics goin on that is new. APC used all in 2015 to get to power
I'm just talking about the would've _been d outcome if it is to be a Catholic priest that made this statement. I don't just understand dis your pastor sha grin grin grin. Last year, he told us that Saraki was going to be Nigeria's president las las Saraki no even win PDP ticket. Tell am make e dey calm down small
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by lovinagbad: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
Another Mad man is talking. So is that what God told u? God is not a God of confusion. God will never say btw.
So these one is professing now. Eyi je eyi o je pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The Prophet is IPOB...according to miscreants!

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
‘2023 presidency between Peter Obi, Atiku, God’ll decide our president’ – Primate

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/2023-presidency-between-peter-obi-atiku-godll-decide-our-president-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1665055643

Obi's distant third position is assured. He can't any better result than that.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by karnafiu03(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Riseup4:
If Politicians steal Obi's mandate come Feb. 2023, it will become obvious to Nigerian youths that what can not be repaired has to be completely destroyed.
To the Igbos or to the Nigerian youths?
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by highchief1: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
‘2023 presidency between Peter Obi, Atiku, God’ll decide our president’ – Primate

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/2023-presidency-between-peter-obi-atiku-godll-decide-our-president-primate-ayodele/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1665055643
a primate that takes tramadol is that one a primate?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Kalashnikov49: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Master ...I hail!

OyeofIkoTuN:

Welcome back
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Master ...I hail!

Respect..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2022
karnafiu03:

To the Igbos or to the Nigerian youths?

to the igbos.. what happened ?
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by nnewsnjobs: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Last time you said that God has reveal to you who Nigeria next president would be, but you refuse to mention the person.

Now the president is between Obi and Atiku

I guess your political analyst team has gotten back to you with their analysis that it is very difficult to predict the winner but it is between Obi and Atiku.

We the people with sound mind and reasoning already know this.

You are welcome with your prediction.

We are still waiting for genuine prophet that will give us the exact prophecy not all these gambling here and there.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by ObosiUkwalla: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only the unwise mock a general preparing for war, you are still infant minded.

When I saw the picture with the Chaugorys and Simone Volpi having dinner in Paris with Bola Tinubu, sad but the fact, I knew the race was over.

General wey dey piss and shit for body grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by VanuatuWycombe: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Not Tambuwal, Buni or Wike again? smh.

https://neptuneprime.com.ng/2022/01/01/2023-primate-ayodele-predicts-buni-wike-tambuwal-as-president/

The APC campaign spokesmen should report him to INEC.

INEC should invite him, call him to order and prosecute him like it was done to someone like him in Ghana.
check my signature for free stuffs!

The guy is a drunkard.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Deepsky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
OBI-DATTI shall be declared the winner of the presidential election come 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Guyman01: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
TRADELYN:
The truth and facts on ground is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a good chance of winning. His only drawback is that he picked a Muslim as his running mate.

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders with Warranty. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.
To convince buyers about the effectiveness and quality of your Yam pounder you must be able to make meaningful contributions to the trending topics, what you wrote here is too shallow and can easily make potential buyers you are selling junks similar to the above comment
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by awoluyi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Few days ago this prophet said God has told him who will be the next president of Nigeria but instructed him not to make the name public yet. Today Tinubu is out the race and God will soon decide who is to be president. Again the 2023 presidential election will be chaotic. I don't know what to believe again.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by alcuin(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Then endsars go be small things compared to wat will happen next

Then be ready to be shot.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Devil1Messenger: 3:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Peacecore:
I'm just talking about the would've _been d outcome if it is to be a Catholic priest that made this statement. I don't just understand dis your pastor sha grin grin grin. Last year, he told us that Saraki was going to be Nigeria's president las las Saraki no even win PDP ticket. Tell am make e dey calm down small
I believe It's just prediction based on personal observation
I nor b church person
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by moshino(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2022
TRADELYN:
The truth and facts on ground is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a good chance of winning. His only drawback is that he picked a Muslim as his running mate.
This tinubu?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Bimpe29: 6:00am On Oct 07, 2022
Ayodele and his prophecy ehnnn
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by yusufmurry: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Sorry!

You failed again in your gambling. It's between Obi and APC/INEC
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2022
The light beckons over the entire nation. Obi is indeed coming
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Peacecore: 8:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I believe It's just prediction based on personal observation
I nor b church person
if he calls them predictions, I wouldn't have problem with them but calling it " God said" is weird.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Emmanuelt48(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2022
We move Tomorrow @ OTA Ogun State

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by opeyenkovich: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2022
This one na double chance prophesy
Home/draw or home/away
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Gfrank07: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Riseup4:
If you no completely destroy it after the election result go shock una then you guys are bastard ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.