Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele (37817 Views)

Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / 2023 Igbo Presidency Is Not Negotiable, Ohanaeze Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Enough said
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Tochj(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2022
How they left a sellable candidate Osinbanjo for unsellable Tinubu is what I don't understand.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by ufuosman(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
WibusJaga:

Oya now!

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Atiku
I like and share grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Parrot69: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
onumadu:

So, according to you, Chaugorys and Simone Volpi are more than 200 million Nigerians?
See why Tinubu no be market?
I dey hail o.

U dey mind the fool?
I wan reply am but I realized his sense of reasoning is below par. People go to school to learn be smart but wisdom is profitable.
If politics now is based on cash & resources like in the 90s' and early 2000s' then Tinubu and Atiku already has an edge but as things stands now, Nigerians are wiser and this is political revolution in another form.
Nigerians are tired being a scape goat and they want to change things by force.
And the Factors triggering this political awareness are;
- EndSars.
- Social media
- APC promise and fail campaigns
- Buharis ineptitude, bad governance & Nepotism.
- Previous records of the aspirants
- Insecurity
People hoped Buhari will make alot of transformation but alas, he failed them. And the same APC MAN who pushed buhari on us is wanting to run on the same umbrella, continue were he stopped? Does this make sense?
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by deeva2: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
FAILED PROPHET..

SOMEBODY SHOULD REMIND ME HIS PROPHECY CONCERNING 2019 ELECTION.

OBI AND ATIKU THEMSELVES KNOWS THAT TINUBU NA THEIR FATHER WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS..

UNA EYES GO CLEAR COME FEB 2023.

TINUBU IS HEAVEN MANDATE.
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by Didijiji: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
deeva2:
FAILED PROPHET..

SOMEBODY SHOULD REMIND ME HIS PROPHECY CONCERNING 2019 ELECTION.

OBI AND ATIKU THEMSELVES KNOWS THAT TINUBU NA THEIR FATHER WHEN IT COMES TO POLITICS..

UNA EYES GO CLEAR COME FEB 2023.

TINUBU IS HEAVEN MANDATE.
mumu
Re: 2023 Presidency Is Between Obi And Atiku - Primate Ayodele by KingRSHD2(m): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

If only you have left the shores of your Mosques in Irijigba Osun State......you could have atleast known few things about Peter Obi.....
Some of you , don't even know where Lagos State is , talk more of the few organised places in Lagos State.....

Like i base in Lagos bro infact my whole life is in Lagos and presently still living there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Daughter, Jasmine Hang Out (photo) / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.