Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24502 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by AishaDant(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
BentizilL:

US once threaten Iran, Iraq and China with nuke..

Liar liar, pants on fire!

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by spiralwedge(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
thundafire:
Russia will be in ruins because other countries will fight them,it's not all about USA Russia wants to oppress others by force

You say what?

Hahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahsh
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin If NATO is not involved in the war, how manage they have spent $200 billion USD on Ukraine? Wot more do u need to see, b4 u believe it’s a battle btw NATO and Russia in Ukraine battlefield?
Bargaining? War alone does not bring peace. Wen Europe is tired of this war, they know how to end it. Putin can suggest giving up all the other areas in his possession in exchange for the 4areas in the east to be recognized by Europe as part and parcel of Russia federation

The USA spent >$500bn in Afghanistan for 20 years but the Afghanistan Army lost the war without fighting for one week.

THAT'S what I needed to see to know that Money alone doesn't win wars.

The RESOLVE of the Ukrainians IS MORE important than money in this crisis. If you cannot see it then I can't show you better.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

The USA spent >$500bn in Afghanistan for 20 years but the Afghanistan Army lost the war without fighting for one week.

THAT'S what I needed to see to know that Money alone doesn't win wars.

The RESOLVE of the Ukrainians IS MORE important than money in this crisis. If you cannot see it then I can't show you better.
grin U so funny
Afghan Army lost war in one week, yet the Americans fought for 20yrs? Against who were they fighting?
The Americans couldn’t defeat the Taliban in 20yrs. They lost the war. They ran away and maybe be next other time, the Taliban or whoever, will pursue after them to bring the war at their doorstep in Washington DC.
The money spent on Ukraine so far, is unrealistic, unprecedented and an indication of maximum desperation on the part of the funders.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Osariemen12: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
The western media at its misinformation all the time.

Were they expecting Russia to remain in the battlefield after achieving the aim of the military operation?

The targets which are the four regions have been annexed.

Time to go home Russian patriots.

There is no threat of nuclear weapons unless the west, through Ukraine, attacks any of the Russian soils which now include the now annexed four regions.

God bless Mother Russia.

Long live Vladimir Putin.

"Z" is the code.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by TotalRunter: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You are dumb sir, sorry sir. You are very dumb. Have you been to russia before to know their are no black?

Infact Russia is not tilting towards Africa, and i love it. By the time they are fully into the system here. The evil french power causing troubles in mali and other franchophone region will run away.

And you talk about blacks, is it not your same messiah, US where blacks are been slaughtered by the whites on daily bases??

Or sorry , your CNN, and BBc wont show you that. So you might not be aware. tongue. Zombie, thats what you are.

The westerners have turn you guys to zombies, they are now incharge of your remote control.They now only allow you see and know what they want you to know.

I pray for your soul.

If you did not know that the records show that 93% of blacks deaths are by fellow blacks in America then you are exactly as stewpid as i thought you were. So in 2022 you haven't read enough to know that majority of black deaths are caused by their brothers and you talk with so much authority based on the little thrash you know then you are in trouble as an individual. Nonsense
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
TotalRunter:

If you did not know that the records show that 93% of blacks deaths are by fellow blacks in America then you are exactly as stewpid as i thought you were. So in 2022 you haven't read enough to know that majority of black deaths are caused by their brothers and you talk with so much authority based on the little thrash you know then you are in trouble as an individual. Nonsense

No wonder the whole world protested 'black lives matters' ... Just because black was killing blacks (sacarsm)

Hahahahahaha... You are fvcked man. Irredeemable. Dumb Zombie.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by MrHeff(m): 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omeleyi:
Pursuing peace is seen as living as slave in your understanding. No wonder there's so much chaos in the world today with mindset of people like you. What's my own, let him continue since they would rather die as free men
Free men indeed!!!
accepting servitude is what you qualify as peace?

I am sure you will let your neighbour rap3 your wife and daughters so far it means you will get to stay alive and live in 'peace'.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by TotalRunter: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

No wonder the whole world protested 'black lives matters' ... Just because black was killing blacks (sacarsm)

Hahahahahaha... You are fvcked man. Irredeemable. Dumb Zombie.

Mumuu so a protest is your statistics, i live in America by the way foooooool

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin U so funny
Afghan Army lost war in one week, yet the Americans fought for 20yrs? Against who were they fighting?
The Americans couldn’t defeat the Taliban in 20yrs. They lost the war. They ran away and maybe be next other time, the Taliban or whoever, will pursue after them to bring the war at their doorstep in Washington DC.
The money spent on Ukraine so far, is unrealistic, unprecedented and an indication of maximum desperation on the part of the funders.

IF the American lost against the Taliban in 20 years, why did the Taliban take 20 years to be in Power?

I.e.
< A week after the Americans left?
Why weren't the Taliban's in Power while the Americans were there.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2022
Krismas:
grin U so funny

So the Money spent in Ukraine in <7 months is more than what the west spent in Afghanistan in 20 years? Are you the Accountant?

Money doesn't win wars alone. Otherwise check the bn$ the Americans left in equipments for the Afghanistan Army. Yet they fled.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by mceze(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2022
bankylan:
After the collapse of the Soviet union, Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapon with the US providing the guarantee of protection from any aggressor. If Russia uses nuclear in Ukraine, Russia may not get nuked immediately but their conventional military asset in Ukraine and in the black sea will be gone forever. This will decimate Russia and further escalation will result in Russia getting nuked. US generals have communicated with the Russian generals what the consequences will be. It takes a chain of command for a nuclear weapon to be used and trust me, the Russian generals want to live and won't allow Putin to get all of them destroyed.

Story! You think it's that easy? Russia doesn't fear the US or its allies.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Beey(f): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:

Alright ma, but please go read about the Cuban missile crisis and the bay of pigs invasion..

Please i beg you, go read about it and please do quote me when you are done.

You will see you have been wrong all this while to support the hypocrital US. The same US that threatened Cuba with invasion if Russia set up a military base in the region. It is the same US noe going far setting up bases in Ukraine close to Russia , and Taiwan
close to china.

What do you call that ma, hylocrite. A very big one. Shalom
I never mentioned the US in my comment. I agree that they’ve committed a lot of atrocities over the years. My point is that the world today is all connected. We are in that sense a big village so to speak. We depend on each other for food, drugs, oil etc. So I was saying that you shouldn’t celebrate the war in Ukraine because what affects them will have some effects on the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2022
Karnice600:

inwang

This is the protest today at Paris, your mainstream media center will never show you this, they will rather turn their attention and camera the other way…

I wish I could post videos on nairaland…

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Omeleyi: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
OP
MrHeff:
accepting servitude is what you qualify as peace?

I am sure you will let your neighbour rap3 your wife and daughters so far it means you will get to stay alive and live in 'peace'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.