Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24509 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Putin doesn't bluff
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

The funniest sentence i have seen in decades.
Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.
It also has a number of large industrial and mechanical engineering facilities.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.

The massive setback is in:

- the lost town of Lyman.

-The casualties of soldiers and ammunitions giving rise to Russia calling for 300k reservists.

-This call has led to a mass exodus amongst age -appropriate Russian men out of Russia to neighbouring Estonia, Finland Turkey etc.

-The most important setback though is NOT being able to take Kyiv till now — after 7 months.

May God bring peace to the world.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by casualobserver: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2022
No be una cause problem. Putin dey him dey, dey mind him business, una dey encourage standup comedian to join NATO!

6 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Softmirror: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Kayberg:
Observing the current state of the world, those turning the world upside down are old men... while the youths are busy chasing one another to the beds of romance…

Wasted.

grin

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by ken6488(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

The massive setback is in:

- the lost town of Lyman.

-The casualties of soldiers and ammunitions giving rise to Russia calling for 300k reservists.

-This call has led to a mass exodus amongst age -appropriate Russian men out of Russia to neighbouring Estonia, Finland Turkey etc.

-The most important setback though is NOT being able to take Kyiv till now — after 7 months.

May God bring peace to the world.

why should they take kyiv! .
How many times has kyiv be attacked since February

Destroying Ukraine capital will cause more damage than good for Russia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by backtovillage: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
post=117346767:
SAY NO TO WAR.

Let's make love, not war.

Peace is all we want in our world.
grin grin grin
You wan make love
Is that all
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2022
crossfm:
Abeg make una free us here for Nigerian.

You people should continue killing yourselves, Nigeria have lost million's of people through insurgency and Fulani killings and the world said nothing.

Actually, it's Nigerians who need to free themselves from focusing this stupidly on Ukraine and Russia!

They are not compelling us to leave our lives to be involved in their Ego tripping... We left our lives (not me Sha) to focus on them.

So, direct your speech to your fellow Nigerians more concerned about the fall of Ukraine than the fact that their own nation has been retrogressing for decades now.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Princedapace(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2022
thundafire:
Russia will be in ruins because other countries will fight them,it's not all about USA Russia wants to oppress others by force

Let me explain something to u. The US has never ever faced massive destructions in the home of USA and USA will never risk such move at all. So also the other USA allies.
No one loves to watch their homes deatroyed.

Now, Russia may use tactical nuclear or chemical weapon. They didn't attack USA. USA won't attack Russia either knowing that such move will surely make Russia hit USA and both will experience mutual destructions.

The worse that woukd happen is USA strike strategic assets of Russia. They can't risk hitting Russia cities. Lol.

Doing so would make Russia also hit and in such situations, both will lose. USA is not ready to risk New York city for this.

When USA used nuclear, after the noise, what happened? Omo, UK wouldn't like London in destruction.
Russia knows that she won't hit UK or US or France but can use such weapon against Ukraine which is weaker.
These big guys fear one another bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by infofta(m): 11:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Putin the Adolf Hutler of the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Lovenorth: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2022
Putin my Nigga, America is clearly telling us the reason why it would stop the war in Ukraine grin
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by flexispy: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2022
This man get it smiley smiley
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by flexispy: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2022
The man uses makeup to make it look like he's stressed and fighting along side the soldiers
lhordspy:

Zelensky is with a US Green-card already. That was what they promised him to foolishly make his country as battle ground.
He doesnt care anymore if the country is destroyed or the old and young citizens he is mobilizing to war front daily are being killed like ants, he just want to tweet all day on twitter, argue with anybody, cry , demand for more money from EU and NATO and as far as he is getting standing ovations, in every western country parliaments, oscars, grammyetc

I heard he honoured a vogue magazine photoshoot few days ago cheesy, A man whose country is being ravage by serious war.

The people of ukraine are just unfortunate. They are the losers in all these.

5 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by teslimali: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Not something to jokewith
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by CountVersailles(f): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

People like you are the scum of the earth, the rape apologists, the justifiers of unjustifiables. Why you do it is what I often ask? To sound intelligent? You sound way stupider. To feel like you belong? Putin doesn't care one bit about you. He doesn't even know you exist. If you think this makes you get any special favours, I'm here thinking just how deluded you are. The world doesn't need any more people like you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.
This guy knows more than the CIA
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by RPG2020(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Pierocash:
don't mind Nato and their hypocritical allies.

Russia just rendered Ukraine landlocked,stripped Ukraine of majority of their economic benefit,and some deluded brain calls that a set back.

Ukraine is doomed without donbass.

Zelensky should be stoned to death by Ukrainians for bringing this hardship on them

If Ghana invade Nigeria you will support Ghana?

4 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Eagle07(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

You just said it all bro

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Deltavariant(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Only Angela Merkel fully knew the mindset of Putin, she put European economy above any Ukrainian interests.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by kingamaa(m): 11:36am On Oct 07, 2022
W
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by plantist: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Kayberg:
Observing the current state of the world, those turning the world upside down are old men... while the youths are busy chasing one another to the beds of romance…

Wasted.

cheesy cheesy

I prefer this to what Ukraine and Russia are doing right now.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 11:37am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.
Have you actually been drunk or dead
Even Putin admits to been defeated recently after annexation so what are you here saying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Zelensky is with a US Green-card already. That was what they promised him to foolishly make his country as battle ground.
He doesnt care anymore if the country is destroyed or the old and young citizens he is mobilizing to war front daily are being killed like ants, he just want to tweet all day on twitter, argue with anybody, cry , demand for more money from EU and NATO and as far as he is getting standing ovations, in every western country parliaments, oscars, grammyetc

I heard he honoured a vogue magazine photoshoot few days ago cheesy, A man whose country is being ravage by serious war.

The people of ukraine are just unfortunate. They are the losers in all these.
See low mentality

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Zetty177x: 11:38am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

What are u talking about?? ??

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by bankylan: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2022
I have a friend living in Moscow and I can share videos of what is happening in Russia for now as the citizens are seeing the lies and propaganda of the govt as being reported by military bloggers and ex soldiers.
Annexxation announcement is not binding on Ukraine as they have been liberating the annexed regions and Russian armies are retreating, abandoning equipment and many are surrendering. If you are winning a war, you won't be conscripting civilians and asking for 300,000 men who are to be used as canoon folder.

This is 21st century where tech prevails and US weapons and especially HIMMARS have proved too advanced for the Russians. A Russian soldier at the war front said that Ukrainian armies view their positions on mobile asset and have real time information on the battle field. This week, there has been a call for Shoigu to be shot in the head for the failures being suffered by the Russians. If you doubt what I am saying, please tune in to any Russian channels and hear the truth that Russians have come to realise. Putin is in a tight corner and his regime is crumbling......he knows it and the threat of tactical nuclear weapon is to save face as this operation has shown that the Russian army is not what it has portrayed to be over the years.

Mark this, in the next few months, someone in Russia will do what will shock the whole world even if Putin goes into hiding. The US has communicated to the Russian generals what the consequences will be if they dare use any nuclear weapon.

Everyone living in Russia is apprehensive now and the numbers of fleeing Russians increase every day and many are even braking their arms and legs to avoid being mobilized.

The truth is that in conventional warfare, the Russians won't survive 1 week of American bombardments. Russian army is very weak now. Over 60,000 soldiers killed, 70% of their military assets have been sent to junk yard in Ukraine,...Their best trained armies have been decimated and their much touted precision missiles have fallen short of expectations. Ukraine remains strong and undivided and by the end of this war, Crimea will also be liberated.
For all the Putin boys, I advise you volunteer to join his army, when you get to the front lines, you will realize you only have a one way ticket as you will either be sent back in a bag, or become a manure for the grains .

lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

Russia suffered major losses and the annexed regions are neither recognised nor valid. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by REALretep(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.
What exactly are you saying?
Putin's forces in Ukraine are being depleted. Why would Putin suddenly start to mobilize citizens for forceful military service if his forces are supposedly intact?

HIMMARS has so far been a nightmare to Russia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by kingamaa(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

America and her propaganda. Thank God they know that Putin doesn't joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Regex: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
My hate for USA continues to increase every day. I dislike the country and the people in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Kobicove(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Western propaganda as usual undecided

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by michoim(m): 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You must be naive to think that the Russian pullbacks aren't strategies on their own.
Yeah. You got it. It's a strategy to lure Ukrainians into those regions so that they can subject them to nuclear, chemical & biological weapons...

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by planetx: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2022
Putin have signed into law the annexation of the four regions in Ukraine, after being ratified by the both the upper and lower house of parliament. Now they are officially Russian territory and all gloves are coming off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally / NATO: Poland's Explosion Caused By Ukraine's Missile, Preliminary analysis show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.