Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24510 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by LogicnReason: 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
Your own naivety is that you get your news source from news channels and their correspondents. Go meet real people on social media and see things unadulterated by news agencies. You will see twitter videos of Russian soldiers surrendering and waiving white flags. You will see food that they hurriedly left in a haste while fleeing. People whey dey use strategy they run in a hurry. People wey dey strategies they leave massive ammunitions for their enemies? Go and see massive equipment they left for Ukraine while running. You go dey there they talk without weighing all the facts. Truth is you tell yourself such things to make yourself feel better lol
Arkmanbuddy:
You must be naive to think that the Russian pullbacks aren't strategies on their own.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
IjeBos:

Ok, so what does any of that have to do with you know Russia killing and torturing tens of thousands of people and trying to take by force another country who democratically voted for it's leadership. If Russia doesn't have the economic influence to persuade it's neighbor to side with it and instead has to use it's military force, it's not the power you think it is.
Lastly, you're celebrating a murderer, who's destroying his people and country and wonder why Nigeria is trash. At this point it has less to do with Western influences and more to do with urchins who think like you.
grin Am sure u also believe Osama Bin Laden bombed the WTC? U believed Saddam Hussein had weapons of Mass destruction? U believed that Covid 19 jab and booster was very necessary against the virus? U believed that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people? The list is endless. U are being fooled by the west and their lying media. You don’t know more than Henry Kissinger. He was secretary of state just like Blinken today, why don’t u believe wot men like dat are saying on Ukraine? NATO caused the war, it was to destroy Russia. But it looks like the west are the ones on the verge of destruction. Zelensky is only foolish to let his country be used as the battle field between two superpowers
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Slimmy19:

I have been following this war on Twitter and these your analysis is on point.
Ukraine where losing the war when they had issues curtailing Russian aerial superiority,from missiles to airstrikes

But now probably from western military support and possibly the reduction in Russian amunitions,Ukraine is gradually regaining lost grounds

The most Damage i noticed Ukrainians have suffered in this war is the loss of Civilian infrastructure and lives
And i heard they will probably use legal terms,for seized Russian assets and money overseas to be used in rebuilding their cities

This war is a strategic war for Russia,cos if Russia eventually lose completely,their relevance in the international space will greatly reduce

And this war have showed how over hyped the Russian military have been before now, if not for their nuclear weapons,imagine NATO or USA have personally decided to engage in these war directly

Russia is already feeling the effect of US and NATO indirect involvement,coupled with the fact that US and NATO have only sent what they call defensive weapons
Which Ukraine are not supposed to use outside d spheres of Ukrainian territory
So what would've happened if it were the offensive weapons like the F generation fighter jets??
My brother, may the God of our lands bless you and give you wife wey go love you unconditionally with correct close marking.
Oil dey your head. Leave them Firstcitizen, Seunny4life, Timesup234.., they are Putin's third nephews. They all have Russian citizenship. Their fathers are the Russian oligarchs whose yatch were seized by the West. They are big boys. They have plans of building houses in Donbass when Pootin don finish himself. They are all doing well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by IjeBos(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am sure u also believe Osama Bin Laden bombed the WTC? U believed Saddam Hussein had weapons of Mass destruction? U believed that Covid 19 jab and booster was very necessary against the virus? U believed that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people? The list is endless. U are being fooled by the west and their lying media. You don’t know more than Henry Kissinger. He was secretary of state just like Blinken today, why don’t u believe wot men like dat are saying on Ukraine? NATO caused the war, it was to destroy Russia. But it looks like the west are the ones on the verge of destruction. Zelensky is only foolish to let his country be used as the battle field between two superpowers

As to Kissinger, our views differ. I believe in sovereign rights. Every country has a right to self determination. If Ukraine wants to join Nato, what is Russia's own? I also don't abide bullies. And don't believe that any country should cede sovereign territory in order to secure peace esp. in 2022. I'm in the US, but that principle is especially necessary for countries with less military strength like those in Africa.

If you do in fact live in Nigeria, the principle of might over right seems very short sighted esp. given our history.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:

Adding to the list, he also believes USA landed on the moon in 1969…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
simplesearch:

You're not been objective or logical. Russia is mobilizing people to join the war, with further threats of going ballistic against a supposedly insignificant neighbor. Why will anyone rush home to invite his brothers to join in a fight or resort to using a sophisticated weapon against an armless aggressor, if he wasn't sensing possibility of a defeat. Russian shameful loss in Afghanistan is repeating itself in our very eyes, the only challenge here is that they are always too proud to admit their failings. This is why they have to shamefully stay on in Afghanistan for about a decade, after failing to win the war or achieve their goal.

You are very ignorant sir. Russia just annexed four regions for christsake. What do you want them to use in holding, guarding, and guiding..the newly acquired region? Sticks?

They needed to mobilised for more men for crying out loud.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Funny enough, since the conflict started, Putin has NEVER SAID HE WAS GOING TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS grin
He was only warning that THE WEST MAY BE FORCED TO USE IT.
Especially When America pulled away from the NO FIRST USE TREATY with Russia. There was an agreement btw them that no side will use it first. Biden pulled out of that agreement and he is now lying that Putin wants to use nukes? Why should Putin use nukes wen Putin is only losing on social media? grin grin
You run leave deliverance session for MFM.
Something that would've changed your story by now.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

You are very ignorant sir. Russia just annexed four regions for christsake. What do you want them to use in holding, guarding, and guiding..the newly acquired region? Sticks?

Taah! commot for there

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Omeleyi: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pursuing peace is seen as living as slave in your understanding. No wonder there's so much chaos in the world today with mindset of people like you. What's my own, let him continue since they would rather die as free men
Free men indeed!!!
MrHeff:
unlike you, the Ukrainian people would rather die as free men than live as slaves to Russia.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by thundafire: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
amaridigital:

Please try to decode this simple but unfortunate situation we find ourselves as global citizens.
Biden called any war with Russia Amaggedon. In other words, it's going to
be global destruction of nations and human lives and there you are saying Russia will be in ruins. Russia has over 9000 nuclear war heads and that's enough to destroy almost half of the planet including Russia itself. Please get this into your head. Nobody can win a nuclear war. It's called mutual assured destruction meaning we've all agreed we are all going to die once we start such a war. This is not 1940's. We will all be done for it within days. Unfortunately Africa is very close to Europe. The reason why Americans and Europeans piss in the pants when you mention nuclear war with Russia is, unlike most ignorant Africans, they know it's gonna be total destruction.
Russia doesn't have 9000 war heads,do we know what USA have it's only guess work no country knows how many the have and most of their security stuffs are highly classified

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

122 idiots gave their 'likes' to their king.

Cry more...

Pro- Western apologists, so you thini of yourself.

But in reality, you were once a slave to them, it is obvious you still loves the chain.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Goddson:

You just gained a follower, I’m happy you are awake.

No be you again? You that have a good reputation for following what is lost already.
Anywhere belle face.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
IjeBos:

People should be cautious of posts like this. Most of this post is inaccurate. Sounds like Russian propaganda. Russia has troll farms that pay people to post things like this to influence foreign opinion. I'm assuming this poster is one of them. Russia does not control these regions "they say they annexed". It's like me saying I've annexed the house you currently own and are living in and it now belongs to me. Here is a bbc article on it https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63149156 Just the fact that Russia has called up 300,000 troops for a "special Military Operation" that was supposed to last days to weeks would say to a rational person that there have been massive setbacks.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I just fell off my chair for laughing hard.

You just reffered me to BBC?? For real? Lmao cheesy

No wonder you know nothing, except just cheap propaganda that the mainstream has been feeding you fat.

Just look at you... Yen yen yen cheesy

Stay away from any BBC,CNN. If you continue on this part, you might end up falling off real reality.

Shalom
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Cry more...

Pro- Western apologists, so you thini of yourself.

But in reality, you were once a slave to them, it is obvious you still loves the chain.

Gerraruhear mehn

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You must be naive to think that the Russian pullbacks aren't strategies on their own.

grin

Strategy grin

Say something else please!

Strategy and recruiting civilians, and still chest beating with Nuclear weapons?

Don’t you know the moves of a loser!

Russia has lost far much than Putin anticipated.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin To capture an empty city of Izum, Ukraine lost over 2000troops.
They even captured an empty ammunition depot grin
To capture Lyman they lost close to 2000 troops too fighting against just 500 Russians
Why is CNN not talking about dat

Let's assume that your figures are correct.

Why did Russia leave those cities?

Lets assume the 2000 Ukraine sacrificed to save Lyman.

What did the 200 Russians die for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

No be you again? You that have a good reputation for following what is lost already.
Anywhere belle face.

You this propagandized fellow, your eyes still never open…

See one of the propaganda they feed you debunked below.

You not on my level boy, I’m decades ahead of you in all geopolitical matters.

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Enskynelson(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
BentizilL:

US once threaten Iran, Iraq and China with nuke..
Nice try. Why are they forcing their citizens to join the army in the fight? The loss Russia is suffered was obviously beyond what they imagined.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Mobilize more civilians. grin

Men are fleeing the shithole everyday!
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

Let's assume that your figures are correct.

Why did Russia leave those cities?

Lets assume the 2000 Ukraine sacrificed to save Lyman.

What did the 200 Russians die for?

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Advision:

Not sure how any of this is your programme...though if you reason a little deeper, you would realise Biden is showing humanity that losing russia may use nukes on ukraine not on the USA (they never born putin well to even imply this).

Lastly, nukes will not end that war. Russia using nukes will only give the US and causus belli to directly get involved in the war and give russia proper beating.

Gone are the days when there was an argument about which country had the leading military edge between the US and Russia. With just the measured weapons from the 80s the west is providing ukraine, it is already giving russia a proper beating.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/02/us-russia-putin-ukraine-war-david-petraeus

If the US has reason to be directly involved with its full military-industrial might, Putin would likely get deposed in less than 1 week with the humiliating loss that would follow

cheesy grin did you just reffered me to a mainstream media?? Lmao.

You guys are truly slave of the western world, no wonder it was very easy to enslave Africans back then.

My advice to you sir, stay away from pro-western medias. They twist your brains and make you only see what they want you to see and know only what they want you to know.

No wonder must of you come in here screaming and crying everytime we try to put you on the right part. Most of you are irredeemable. You have been brain-washed behind repair.

Shalom sir
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Goddson:

You this propagandized fellow, your eyes still never open…

See one of the propaganda they feed you debunked below.

You not on my level boy, I’m decades ahead of you in all geopolitical matters.

You're right Sir. On that level of stupidity, I cannot fit cope with you. You are way beyond reach. Just keep it up.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Mobilize more civilians. grin

Men are fleeing the shithole everyday!

Who told you that? Because you saw it on CNN,BBC and other pro-western media? cheesy grin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Dont make the westerners enslave your minds and brains through propaganda.

One day they will use same method and ask you to overthrow your government. Wake up and come to reality. Dont believe every propaganda you see on western mainstream and their ally media...

Delusinal people. Russia are mobilising their reserve, so why will people the running away from the country? Are they going from door to door forcing people?

Do you guys think atall, or you just allow the media thinks for you.

You are irredeemable sir. You are being brainwash.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
Goddson:

You just gained a follower, I’m happy you are awake.

Thanks sir. I wont stop until i free all their souls from the tight grip of western propaganda and manipulation.

I have seen the light and i will make sure i emancipate all ignorant and delusional Nigerians. I will continue to school them and make them realise that they are being brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
TotalRunter:

If putin is winning the way e expected then why going for nuclear bombs? If you are already beating up your opponent with bare hands then why are you shouting you want to resort to guns? Always use your head despite what you hear about press or western press or yada yada yada. Putin is a fooooool, don't forget all he has are hi nuclear bombs otherwise Russian economy is not even up to 10% of US economy. Russia would have been farrrrr greater than this if not for their obsession with wickedness. You as a black do you know how Russians see you? But you have nigerians respected and working in the white house abi? How many black people have ever been given a worthy position in Russia?

You are dumb sir, sorry sir. You are very dumb. Have you been to russia before to know their are no black?

Infact Russia is not tilting towards Africa, and i love it. By the time they are fully into the system here. The evil french power causing troubles in mali and other franchophone region will run away.

And you talk about blacks, is it not your same messiah, US where blacks are been slaughtered by the whites on daily bases??

Or sorry , your CNN, and BBc wont show you that. So you might not be aware. tongue. Zombie, thats what you are.

The westerners have turn you guys to zombies, they are now incharge of your remote control.They now only allow you see and know what they want you to know.

I pray for your soul.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by LogicnReason: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
If all these is true, then why is Russia and its supporters afraid that Nato around its borders is a threat to it? Because that premise suggests that the West are rational enough not to put their home territories at risk of mutual destruction. So you see that most Russian supporters are brain washed. They follow a narative as long as it sprites the West, not because their narratives are rational or logical.

Also from your post, It is clear that the West may be smarter than the world really think. Cos Russia is playing to their hand (in a scenario where they actually hate Russia for no reason and want to enjoy its destruction), because they don't need to nuke Russia at home, but they can take out Russia's military assets in Ukraine, the black sea, pacific, in fact wherever they are, and yet the world will clap for them for not retaliating in kind (tactical nuclear strike), even though they have drastically reduced Russia's military strength.

The truth is this Putin is an imperialist. Russia has the capacity to lure the former soviet nations into a kind of modern alliance that doesn't have some of the excesses of the West. Why use force on a sovereign nation. Do you think the Baltic nations, all former soviet members really prefer western culture? But no one wants to live under undemocratic and imperialist systems.

There is nothing like freedom in this life o. Now check out BRICS, which is the alternative to the west, they are the masters of human right oppression. Na China wey if you hang Picture of Jesus or Mohammed for your house them go arrest you? Or na Iran wey go kill woman because she no cover hair? Or na Russia wey their corruption be like naija, wey be say na Putin and him Oligarchs they run the country? Guy forget
Princedapace:

Let me explain something to u. The US has never ever faced massive destructions in the home of USA and USA will never risk such move at all. So also the other USA allies.
No one loves to watch their homes deatroyed.

Now, Russia may use tactical nuclear or chemical weapon. They didn't attack USA. USA won't attack Russia either knowing that such move will surely make Russia hit USA and both will experience mutual destructions.

The worse that woukd happen is USA strike strategic assets of Russia. They can't risk hitting Russia cities. Lol.

Doing so would make Russia also hit and in such situations, both will lose. USA is not ready to risk New York city for this.

When USA used nuclear, after the noise, what happened? Omo, UK wouldn't like London in destruction.
Russia knows that she won't hit UK or US or France but can use such weapon against Ukraine which is weaker.
These big guys fear one another bro.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

You're right Sir. On that level of stupidity, I cannot fit cope with you. You are way beyond reach. Just keep it up.

Oh you mean your own level of stupidity and ignorance? That’s why I cannot waste my time with you cos you are looking for who to take to that level of stupidity and ignorance of yours in other to beat them with experience.

It’s funny how people who watch mainstream media news think they know one or two things.
You have never step your feet outside Lagos but you want to be arguing what is going on in Europe.

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by smart8956: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Putin always taking them by surprise. Why is Putin not saying anything since pull back? Something is going on and Russian foreign ministry all of them are quietly observing the West. Meanwhile Ukraine president is using Western media to fool those not in Europe of its force gaining grounds. Russia's retreat means something,and we're all watching. Biden is a clone.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Beey:
You talk as if you are in a celebratory mood. Just know that whatever affects the west will affect you. If it’s inflation you’ll be affected, medical drugs, etc. This thing is no joke. Putin is crazy. Imagine Nigerian starting a war with Ghana and laying claims on their territory. If all of all countries started fighting with each other after colonialism to claim portions of their land, the world would be inhabitable. Putin has a very large country in terms of size but that’s not enough for him. His hands are full of blood and seems he isn’t about to stop the murders.

Alright ma, but please go read about the Cuban missile crisis and the bay of pigs invasion..

Please i beg you, go read about it and please do quote me when you are done.

You will see you have been wrong all this while to support the hypocrital US. The same US that threatened Cuba with invasion if Russia set up a military base in the region. It is the same US noe going far setting up bases in Ukraine close to Russia , and Taiwan
close to china.

What do you call that ma, hylocrite. A very big one. Shalom
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Karnice600: 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Goddson:

Oh you mean your own level of stupidity and ignorance? That’s why I cannot waste my time with you cos you are looking for who to take to that level of stupidity and ignorance of yours in other to beat them with experience.

It’s funny how people who watch mainstream media news think they know one or two things.
You have never step your feet outside Lagos but you want to be arguing what is going on in Europe.
inwang
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you that? Because you saw it on CNN,BBC and other pro-western media? cheesy grin

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Dont make the westerners enslave your minds and brains through propaganda.

One day they will use same method and ask you to overthrow your government. Wake up and come to reality. Dont believe every propaganda you see on western mainstream and their ally media...

Delusinal people. Russia are mobilising their reserve, so why will people the running away from the country? Are they going from door to door forcing people?

Do you guys think atall, or you just allow the media thinks for you.

You are irredeemable sir. You are being brainwash.

Do you have a cable TV?

So all the media houses around the world are lying?

Or didn’t you listen to Putins speech about drafting? And what did common sense tell you will happen in such scenario?

Oh! The Russian military base that was strikes by HIMAR,s missiles with loads of damaged artillery is western propaganda too?

Stop hyping the shithole please!

Nigerian Armed Forces will defeat Russia if you take away nuclear weapons from them. They over hyped!

Can’t you see the hungry hunters they are parading as soldiers?

And come to think of it! The overhyped shithole is struggling with a nation it shares borders with!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally / NATO: Poland's Explosion Caused By Ukraine's Missile, Preliminary analysis show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.