Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24513 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by alabo1: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

The funniest sentence i have seen in decades.
Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.
It also has a number of large industrial and mechanical engineering facilities.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.

Thanks Bro for this enlightened analysis unlike the rest of western bots here who get their info from CNN. Putin has achieved his objectives set frpm day one. He was never interested in the rest of Ukraine. These regions with Crimea are the areas with the largest % of ethnic Russians 65%+ and also very valuable for reasons you have mentioned. The whole exercise was to achieve the end of control and formal annexation. As it is whatever happens he has won as any attack on these territories by Ukraine or any other will be seen as an invasion OF RUSSIAN TERRITORY CALLING FOR ALL OUT WAR.

IF RUSSIA WAS SO WEAK AND HER MILLITARY SO INNEFECTIVE AS WESTERN MEDIA CLAIM WHY HAVE THE WEST BEEN SO RETICENT. FROM THE WHAT WE HEAR IN THE MEDIA MAYBE EVEN HER NUCLEAR ARSENAL IS A SHAM YET NATO REFUSED POLAND TO SEND MIG 29S TO UKRAINE THROUGH GERMANY. WHY I ASK? CASE CLOSED - ONCE MORE THE GRAND MASTER HAS CHECKMATED THEM. UP PUTIN AND XI TRUE RESISTORS TO WESTERN NEOCOLONIAL HEGEMONISTIC SYSTEMS. R.I.P. SANKARA, GHADAFI ETC FOR YOUR EFFORTS

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by akwesenana: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2022
USA destabilising countries since 1776. cool

But why we for Naija dey cry more than the bereaved. If two evil motherf.ckers want to nuke each other, let them do it.

Both Russia and USA are evil although Russia evil they learn work.

Ukrainians go the feel say USA dey support them.

The same USA wey don overthrow countless democratic regimes to fit their economic interests.

All USA wants is to destabilise Russia. European politicians know this but they dare not say a word make them no wozz them slap. grin

Now, they wan turn face Saudi Arabia and OPEC+

Imagine ordering Saudis to flood market with oil so that Russian oil no go get value. grin

Las las, na for every country to do wetin concern them. Like China wey no send anybody.
The era of blocs is coming to an end.

All man for himself.

Winter go bloody sha. grincheesy

7 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by TenQ: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.
In other words, the primary reason for this war is because Putin covets the rich industrial areas of Ukraine! The Neo-Nazis and NATO was just a ruse. Russia will also take all the Ukrainian warm ports for her Navy!

Oh I see!!
It's a war of GREED!!

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by seunayantokun(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Some people are just saying anything to fight for Putin. But I hope they will be here again when their sinking Putin finally goes under his own conflagration.

I stand against Putin because I believe flexing muscles is not always a solution to a crisis.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by akwesenana: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2022
Okay, why NATO no attack Russia direct as them do when Iraq invade Kuwait?
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

Ode, do they control the entire region they annexed, that's the key questions..
Zaporizhzhia the capital is in the hands of Ukraine..
A nuke threat is taking serious anywhere in the world..
Even rat tag north Korea threats are taking serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by bankylan: 11:48am On Oct 07, 2022
After the collapse of the Soviet union, Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapon with the US providing the guarantee of protection from any aggressor. If Russia uses nuclear in Ukraine, Russia may not get nuked immediately but their conventional military asset in Ukraine and in the black sea will be gone forever. This will decimate Russia and further escalation will result in Russia getting nuked. US generals have communicated with the Russian generals what the consequences will be. It takes a chain of command for a nuclear weapon to be used and trust me, the Russian generals want to live and won't allow Putin to get all of them destroyed.

Princedapace:

Let me explain something to u. The US has never ever faced massive destructions in the home of USA and USA will never risk such move at all. So also the other USA allies.
No one loves to watch their homes deatroyed.

Now, Russia may use tactical nuclear or chemical weapon. They didn't attack USA. USA won't attack Russia either knowing that such move will surely make Russia hit USA and both will experience mutual destructions.

The worse that woukd happen is USA strike strategic assets of Russia. They can't risk hitting Russia cities. Lol.

Doing so would make Russia also hit and in such situations, both will lose. USA is not ready to risk New York city for this.

When USA used nuclear, after the noise, what happened? Omo, UK wouldn't like London in destruction.
Russia knows that she won't hit UK or US or France but can use such weapon against Ukraine which is weaker.
These big guys fear one another bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Enskynelson(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Pierocash:
don't mind Nato and their hypocritical allies.

Russia just rendered Ukraine landlocked,stripped Ukraine of majority of their economic benefit,and some deluded brain calls that a set back.

Ukraine is doomed without donbass.

Zelensky should be stoned to death by Ukrainians for bringing this hardship on them
The question u and the guy you quoted didn't attempt is : Why is Russia threatening to use WMD or nuclear weapons? Or u think it's a joke ,or lies? They have made advancement, you are very correct but I think the Russians thought the war will be so easy for them... They also thought they will no suffer much loss and they thought by now, the entire Ukraine should be under their feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by AbdulCLO: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Western media are just hypocrite with propaganda........ Russia have achieved thier goal of Annexing the 4 regions now they are 're calling back thier troops back to the annex region but Western news are calling it counter operation Russians running away lolzzzzz

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Alexiiydon: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
WAKE UP!
Whether you realize it or not!
Whether you Believe it or Not,
We are living in the Final few moments of this age.
The Fact that you are reading this is Evidence that God Almighty is reaching out to you.
Wake up and do the needful.
JESUS Christ is the Only way to Eternal life in Heaven. No other option.
lol them no finally let your comment first you post this news for your fake preaching can’t you post other good happenings and use it for the second coming of your white Jesus angry idiot oshiii

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by perryy(m): 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.

You have said it all. Only morons still believe these western lies.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by morinto: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2022
bankylan:
I have a friend living in Moscow and I can share videos of what is happening in Russia for now as the citizens are seeing the lies and propaganda of the govt as being reported by military bloggers and ex soldiers.
Annexxation announcement is not binding on Ukraine as they have been liberating the annexed regions and Russian armies are retreating, abandoning equipment and many are surrendering. If you are winning a war, you won't be conscripting civilians and asking for 300,000 men who are to be used as canoon folder.

This is 21st century where tech prevails and US weapons and especially HIMMARS have proved too advanced for the Russians. A Russian soldier at the war front said that Ukrainian armies view their positions on mobile asset and have real time information on the battle field. This week, there has been a call for Shoigu to be shot in the head for the failures being suffered by the Russians. If you doubt what I am saying, please tune in to any Russian channels and hear the truth that Russians have come to realise. Putin is in a tight corner and his regime is crumbling......he knows it and the threat of tactical nuclear weapon is to save face as this operation has shown that the Russian army is not what it has portrayed to be over the years.

Mark this, in the next few months, someone in Russia will do what will shock the whole world even if Putin goes into hiding. The US has communicated to the Russian generals what the consequences will be if they dare use any nuclear weapon.

Everyone living in Russia is apprehensive now and the numbers of fleeing Russians increase every day and many are even braking their arms and legs to avoid being mobilized.

The truth is that in conventional warfare, the Russians won't survive 1 week of American bombardments. Russian army is very weak now. Over 60,000 soldiers killed, 70% of their military assets have been sent to junk yard in Ukraine,...Their best trained armies have been decimated and their much touted precision missiles have fallen short of expectations. Ukraine remains strong and undivided and by the end of this war, Crimea will also be liberated.
For all the Putin boys, I advise you volunteer to join his army, when you get to the front lines, you will realize you only have a one way ticket as you will either be sent back in a bag, or become a manure for the grains .

LOL people lack information. Even the putin ass licker in Russia telegram has acknowledged that Russia is loosing the war especially in Kherson regin. Now the ukraine are close to Kherson city and have surrounded Russia solder in nova dam in Kherson. While some Ukrainian solders are trying to use the southern part of Kherson to get to crimea. Most nairaland people are idiot and don't follow the lastest gist. Dey just come and type rubbish disgracing themselves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 11:50am On Oct 07, 2022
alabo1:

Thanks Bro for this enlightened analysis unlike the rest of western bots here who get their info from CNN. Putin has achieved his objectives set frpm day one. He was never interested in the rest of Ukraine. These regions with Crimea are the areas with the largest % of ethnic Russians 65%+. The whole exercise is to achieve the end of control and formal annexation. As it is whatever happens he has won as any attack on these territories by Ukraine or any other will be seen as an invasion OF RUSSIAN TERRITORY CALLING FOR ALL OUT WAR.

IF RUSSIA WAS SO WEAK AND HER MILLITARY SO INNEFECTIVE AS WESTERN MEDIA CLAIM WHY HAVE THE WEST BEEN SO RETICENT. FROM THE WHAT WE HEAR IN THE MEDIA MAYBE EVEN HER NUCLEAR ARSENAL IS A SHAM YET NATO REFUSED POLAND TO SEND MIG 29S TO UKRAINE THROUGH GERMANY. WHY I ASK? CASE CLOSED - ONCE MORE THE GRAND MASTER HAS CHECKMATED THEM. UP PUTIN AND XI TRUE RESISTORS TO WESTERN NEOCOLONIAL HEGEMONISTIC SYSTEMS. R.I.P. SANKARA, GHADAFI ETC FOR YOUR EFFORTS

Have senses, during the early stage of the war. The Russia threatened nuclear war??
Why is it that after 7 months you are nuclear sabre ranting, doesn't that tell you that the war is going the way they want??
Have senses ode,
You can yourself a super power yet threatening a country with nukes, instead of using conventional warfare and win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2022
AbdulCLO:
Western media are just hypocrite with propaganda........ Russia have achieved thier goal of Annexing the 4 regions now they are 're calling back thier troops back to the annex region but Western news are calling it counter operation Russians running away lolzzzzz

You foolish sha. The city of Lyman is in where?? Is it not in the annexed areas,
The city of Kherson is where? In your village abi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2022
Regex:
My hate for USA continues to increase every day. I dislike the country and the people in it.

Hey bro dislike us am enjoying freedom,
While you are in the shite hole eating corn

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Decentdave(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2022
bankylan:
I have a friend living in Moscow and I can share videos of what is happening in Russia for now as the citizens are seeing the lies and propaganda of the govt as being reported by military bloggers and ex soldiers.
Annexxation announcement is not binding on Ukraine as they have been liberating the annexed regions and Russian armies are retreating, abandoning equipment and many are surrendering. If you are winning a war, you won't be conscripting civilians and asking for 300,000 men who are to be used as canoon folder.

This is 21st century where tech prevails and US weapons and especially HIMMARS have proved too advanced for the Russians. A Russian soldier at the war front said that Ukrainian armies view their positions on mobile asset and have real time information on the battle field. This week, there has been a call for Shoigu to be shot in the head for the failures being suffered by the Russians. If you doubt what I am saying, please tune in to any Russian channels and hear the truth that Russians have come to realise. Putin is in a tight corner and his regime is crumbling......he knows it and the threat of tactical nuclear weapon is to save face as this operation has shown that the Russian army is not what it has portrayed to be over the years.

Mark this, in the next few months, someone in Russia will do what will shock the whole world even if Putin goes into hiding. The US has communicated to the Russian generals what the consequences will be if they dare use any nuclear weapon.

Everyone living in Russia is apprehensive now and the numbers of fleeing Russians increase every day and many are even braking their arms and legs to avoid being mobilized.

The truth is that in conventional warfare, the Russians won't survive 1 week of American bombardments. Russian army is very weak now. Over 60,000 soldiers killed, 70% of their military assets have been sent to junk yard in Ukraine,...Their best trained armies have been decimated and their much touted precision missiles have fallen short of expectations. Ukraine remains strong and undivided and by the end of this war, Crimea will also be liberated.
For all the Putin boys, I advise you volunteer to join his army, when you get to the front lines, you will realize you only have a one way ticket as you will either be sent back in a bag, or become a manure for the grains .

correct bro,Dnt mind those bittered Putin fans,funny enough they don't listen to news
Kharkiv has been almost or completely captured
Lyman a key area in Donbas Oblast has been captured
Ukrainian soldiers had penetrated so much in the southern Kherson and had captured so many villages and large.. currently 200k untrained mobilised Russians would soon be on the frontline to be slaughtered or massacred,the only weapon left for Putin is Nuclear.
Let's see and hope he uses it,then watch Russia burn to ashes with their vast land and population.
I must tell u, Putin right now is in a state of delima..he will regret ever initiating this war

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:54am On Oct 07, 2022
If one is losing a fight, na to use teeth bite in retaliation?

Putin is in a sorry state. Utterly demystified.

3 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2022
ken6488:
why should they take kyiv! .
How many times has kyiv be attacked since February

Destroying Ukraine capital will cause more damage than good for Russia

The number of times Kyiv has been attacked means nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbmxXtE6uE

The fact that the Government in Kyiv was to be sacked says EVERYTHING! That that has not happened is a SETBACK on Russia.

AS long as that government IS still there in Kyiv the Annexation IS BUT a joke as the fight would continue.

You and I know that failure to take a capital means that Russia failed on its main aim. Any other issue is beating about the bush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You must be naive to think that the Russian pullbacks aren't strategies on their own.

Russian pullbacks han?? Leaving your equipment behind and your dead soilders looks like coordinated pullbacks to you??
Pulling back from the same cities you claimed to annexed.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by CaseSensitive(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nuclear armageddon comes as a "breath of fresh air" change from Covid armageddon and should pleasantly see us through to the next global financial and famine armageddon waiting just around the corner. Oh that's if humanity as we know it is not wiped off earth surface by the breath of death. Then that's the ultimate Armageddon.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Did you just say JOKE??

@PUTIN has no sense of humor.

Believe that.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by alabo1: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
obedience4:

Have senses, during the early stage of the war. The Russia threatened nuclear war??
Why is it that after 7 months you are nuclear sabre ranting, doesn't that tell you that the war is going the way they want??
Have senses ode,
You can yourself a super power yet threatening a country with nukes, instead of using conventional warfare and win.

HAVE SENSES TOO. YOU GUYS DONT REASON LOGICALLY - I TIRE. DURING THE EARLIER STAGES OF THE "INCURSION" THESE TERRITORIES WERE NOT PART OF RUSSIA. NOW THEY ARE-SO AN INVASION/INCURSION IN THESE TERRITORIES IS AN INCURSION ON RUSSIAN TERRITORY (IT DOESNT MATTER WHETHER IT IS RECOGNIZED BY THE WEST OR NOT - JUST LIKE CRIMEA). I MADE THIS CLEAR IN MY POST. HOW CAN RUSSIA THREATEN NUCLEAR WAR FOR TERRITORY THAT IS NOT HERS?

READ, REASON AND POST PLEASE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
michoim:

Yeah. You got it. It's a strategy to lure Ukrainians into those regions so that they can subject them to nuclear, chemical & biological weapons...

Dude do you know how nuclear weapons works,
Don't you know a fallout of a nuke strike in Ukraine will affect Russia
Doesn't it sounds stupid that putin annexed a region yet want to destroy it with nuke's,,
You said he is drawing the Ukrainians troops so he can nuke them, yet he is drafting 300k plus Russian troops into the same battles he wants to nuke.. grin
Common senses bro, common sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pierocash:
don't mind Nato and their hypocritical allies.

Russia just rendered Ukraine landlocked,stripped Ukraine of majority of their economic benefit,and some deluded brain calls that a set back.

Ukraine is doomed without donbass.

Zelensky should be stoned to death by Ukrainians for bringing this hardship on them
just as you have stoned Buhari I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by perryy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
richeeyo:

Have you actually been drunk or dead
Even Putin admits to been defeated recently after annexation so what are you here saying
Show proof where Putin admired defeat ? Stop your cheap lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by obedience4(m): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
obedience4:

Dude do you know how nuclear weapons works,
Don't you know a fallout of a nuke strike in Ukraine will affect Russia
Doesn't it sounds stupid that putin annexed a region yet want to destroy it with nuke's,,
You said he is drawing the Ukrainians troops so he can nuke them, yet he is drafting 300k plus Russian troops into the same battles zones he wants to nuke.. grin
Common senses bro, common sense.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Abujaexpress: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.
Russia did not annex these regions through military power, but the willingness and readiness of the majority of the people in the regions to leave Ukraine and join Russia.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by kollinz1234(m): 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omeleyi:
Zelensky or whatever your name is
Bon US and make peace with Russia. Whether you like it or not, Russia will still be neighbouring your country till thy kingdom come. By the time they finish your country men maybe you will be ruling trees, your family members and the remaining surviving animals.
Wise up zelensky and go sign peace part. Vawulence and being strong headed will never pay you
u can't make peace with someone whose only negotiation is your head on the tray. Putin vowed to decapitate the government of Ukraine. He is only settling for the Dombass region now simply because that is what he can lay his hands on at the moment, just as he did with Crimea. Even if Zelensky negotiate with him now, he will go back with the Dombass as his trophy and come back again after some years for more of Ukraine just as the case with Crimea. It is better for Ukraine to fight till the end. At the end of the day, they may loose the war, but they will win the battle. (If you understand)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by perryy(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

The number of times Kyiv has been attacked means nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxbmxXtE6uE

The fact that the Government in Kyiv was to be sacked says EVERYTHING! That that has not happened is a SETBACK on Russia.

AS long as that government IS still there in Kyiv the Annexation IS BUT a joke as the fight would continue.

You and I know that failure to take a capital means that Russia failed on its main aim. Any other issue is beating about the bush.

. Crimea has been a part of Russia since 2014 without Kyiv being taken. Does this support your erroneous assertion ?
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by timesupreloaded: 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

____
______

Shalom.
They can only use their propaganda media to fool idiots. They have succeeded in turning 99% of the world into mooorrrooons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by bankylan: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
You dey annex on paper? You annexed a land and your army is retreating , surrendering and abandonning military equipment. Is HIMMARS a joke to you?

Please, get a cable TV and tune in to any Russian station or search for Russian millitary bloggers online and hear the truth the Russians are telling themselves now. Even mobilized Russians are refusing to be deployed as the Ukrainian army is moving like fire in the occupied regions liberating villages every day.

AbdulCLO:

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally / NATO: Poland's Explosion Caused By Ukraine's Missile, Preliminary analysis show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.