Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine (24504 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by dagbas: 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Let's forget about the nuclear threats for now, the westerners can continuing peeing in their pants for now cheesy . But let focus on this sentence i got from the entire news. It says:

____
'Russian officials speak of the possibility of using tactical nuclear weapons after suffering massive setbacks in the eight-month invasion of Ukraine'
______

The funniest sentence i have seen in decades.
Russia just annexed a whole 4 region off ukraine amounting to like 15% of the entire ukraine region. BUT
Guess what? the hypocritical,delusional western medias who are still living in denial or just outrightly off-reality of happening still thinks the ongoing 'special operation' is suffering massive setback. cheesy grin

Oh you western apologists and chearleaders, Let me educate you on the gains of this four regions annexations:

The Donetsk region was Ukraine’s industrial center, accounting for 20% of the country’s industrial production. It is rich in mineral resources, having the fourth-largest coal field in Europe.

The Luhansk region is an important transport hub and is known for its metallurgy, machinery and agricultural industries. It has metallurgical enterprises, chemical and pharmaceutical plants and several coal mines

The Zaporizhzhia region, meanwhile, is the center of energy supply and produces 25% of Ukraine’s electricity. Three powerful energy producers are located in the southeastern region – the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the largest nuclear facility in Europe, the Dnieper Hydroelectric Station and the Botievo wind farm.
It also has a number of large industrial and mechanical engineering facilities.

The Kherson port region specializes in shipbuilding and is known for its resorts and agriculture. Besides, the entire Azov Sea will also become a part of Russia.

So my people, where is the 'massive setback so far' in this? If it is this same type of setback Nigeria is experiencing right now economically, then we wont still be wallowing in a third-world country tag.

Shalom.
Thanks for this wonderful exposé bro
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you have a cable TV?

So all the media houses around the world are lying?

Or didn’t you listen to Putins speech about drafting? And what did common sense tell you will happen in such scenario?

Oh! The Russian military base that was strikes by HIMAR,s missiles with loads of damaged artillery is western propaganda too?

Stop hyping the shithole please!

Nigerian Armed Forces will defeat Russia if you take away nuclear weapons from them. They over hyped!

Can’t you see the hungry hunters they are parading as soldiers?

And come to think of it! The overhyped shithole is struggling with a nation it shares borders with!

I am tired of coreecting people like you. I think the best thing is for you guys to just stay away from foreign politics. You understand Nada about it.

Russia just annexed four regiom, about like 15% of Land mass. If they didnt mobilise men, who did yoj expect to guard that place and ensure stability. Dogs? Or sticks?

They needed more men to be able to spread across the four region. Get that into your head
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

I am tired of coreecting people like you. I think the best thing is for you guys to just stay away from foreign politics. You understand Nada about it.

Russia just annexed four regiom, about like 15% of Land mass. If they didnt mobilise men, who did yoj expect to guard that place and ensure stability. Dogs? Or sticks?

They needed more men to be able to spread across the four region. Get that into your head

Hear yourself!

The overhyped shithole annexed 15% of a country it shares boarders with, after using months to build up around Ukraine boarders.

Do you read what you typing? 15% and already started drafting civilians grin

Tell me more please!

Can you give me a count of the artilleries that has been lost? So we can see if it’s proportional to the 15% grin

Should nuclear option even be on the table for Russia if it’s military were that strong? But it tells you Putin is pained!

Doesn’t the whole world now know the shithole is overhyped? What consider
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Lerumo: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

Zelensky is with a US Green-card already. That was what they promised him to foolishly make his country as battle ground.
He doesnt care anymore if the country is destroyed or the old and young citizens he is mobilizing to war front daily are being killed like ants, he just want to tweet all day on twitter, argue with anybody, cry , demand for more money from EU and NATO and as far as he is getting standing ovations, in every western country parliaments, oscars, grammyetc

I heard he honoured a vogue magazine photoshoot few days ago cheesy, A man whose country is being ravage by serious war.

The people of ukraine are just unfortunate. They are the losers in all these.

Sentiments aside, I am really trying to understand what your point is exactly.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Masterito(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
People like are just online miscreants who no nothing about sovereignty.
lhordspy:

Zelensky is with a US Green-card already. That was what they promised him to foolishly make his country as battle ground.
He doesnt care anymore if the country is destroyed or the old and young citizens he is mobilizing to war front daily are being killed like ants, he just want to tweet all day on twitter, argue with anybody, cry , demand for more money from EU and NATO and as far as he is getting standing ovations, in every western country parliaments, oscars, grammyetc

I heard he honoured a vogue magazine photoshoot few days ago cheesy, A man whose country is being ravage by serious war.

The people of ukraine are just unfortunate. They are the losers in all these.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

Let's assume that your figures are correct.

Why did Russia leave those cities?

Lets assume the 2000 Ukraine sacrificed to save Lyman.

What did the 200 Russians die for?

grin War like chess entails moving up and down. Its a game of position and strategy. Wot u can observe right now about Russian positioning, is to gather their troops in more compact formations. Since they are not too many. While the Ukrainians are scattering their forces on all fronts, drawing up forces from Kiev, Odessa etc to dislodge the Russians. The attacking force pay more in lives. By time Russia resume counter, wot will happen to Ukraine troops? This is just an SMO and the Russian army is not even called up yet! But Ukraine is almost spent! No sense
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

You run leave deliverance session for MFM.
Something that would've changed your story by now.
grin Go and shave your beards. Witchcraft is not by force
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by lhordspy: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hear yourself!

The overhyped shithole annexed 15% of a country it shares boarders with, after using months to build up around Ukraine boarders.

Do you read what you typing? 15% and already started drafting civilians grin

Tell me more please!

Can you give me a count of the artilleries that has been lost? So we can see if it’s proportional to the 15% grin

Should nuclear option even be on the table for Russia if it’s military were that strong? But it tells you Putin is pained!

Doesn’t the whole world now know the shithole is overhyped? What consider

After typing this, am done with you. And dont quote me again. You are ignorant.

You called 15% mere? Do you know how many countries landmass could be derive from that 'mere 15%'

Alright. I am done with you. Bye. Dont quote me again

Lols.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Karnice600:

inwang

There you go, you lack substance and I can see that through you, how dare you want to debate me on geopolitical issues….

Just go back to your insults as you have nothing to say other than that. Ignorant boy.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin War like chess entails moving up and down. Its a game of position and strategy. Wot u can observe right now about Russian positioning, is to gather their troops in more compact formations. Since they are not too many. While the Ukrainians are scattering their forces on all fronts, drawing up forces from Kiev, Odessa etc to dislodge the Russians. The attacking force pay more in lives. By time Russia resume counter, wot will happen to Ukraine troops? This is just an SMO and the Russian army is not even called up yet! But Ukraine is almost spent! No sense

I cannot believe it has gotten to this!

What happened to the many they had before?

I never knew the military has been reduced to extent of drafting civilians

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:

You haven't answered the questions though.

What did the Russian casualties die for in the liberated cities. E.g. Lyman.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin To capture an empty city of Izum, Ukraine lost over 2000troops.
They even captured an empty ammunition depot grin
To capture Lyman they lost close to 2000 troops too fighting against just 500 Russians
Why is CNN not talking about dat

If the city was empty, who killed the 2000 Ukrainians you purport? Why did Russia seize an empty city when Kyiv is there?

You're hardly answering the questions.
Just making conjectures.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
IjeBos:

As to Kissinger, our views differ. I believe in sovereign rights. Every country has a right to self determination. If Ukraine wants to join Nato, what is Russia's own? I also don't abide bullies. And don't believe that any country should cede sovereign territory in order to secure peace esp. in 2022. I'm in the US, but that principle is especially necessary for countries with less military strength like those in Africa.

If you do in fact live in Nigeria, the principle of might over right seems very short sighted esp. given our history.
grin Indeed u have a right to ur opinion, and I honestly think Putin would have had no problems taking ur advice. But you see NATO is a different ball game. There is nothing they are accusing Russia of in Ukraine now, they don’t do everyday. Where were u wen NATO invaded Serbia? NATO carved out Kosovo from Serbia singlehandedly! Were was their principle of u don’t attack a sovereign nation that time? Wot is the basis of America fighting in Syria? Is Syria not a sovereign nation? They declared war on terror. The meaning of that is that they can attack anywhere anytime as long as THEY BELIEVE TERROR is happening there. Its was the justification for striking Iran and killing Sulaimoni. Where is sovereignty argument in all of these? Why America suddenly a champion of sovereignty?
Anybody can join NATO? U see NATO is a military block and its about time others begin to tell dem to cool down. Why are they preparing for war? Wot is there preparation about? Wot is the guarantee they won’t use that power against others? Is the UN not enough as a global body? So NATO will lead to more global war and not peace. It should be reduced.
As for Ukraine. They must blame themselves for being so weak as to become a launching pad for NATO’s attacks against Russia. Why do u think Israel occupied Lebanon for 10yrs? Cos the country was a launching pad of PLO activities. Russia must protect itself against the weakness of Ukraine
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

If the city was empty, who killed the 2000 Ukrainians you purport? Why did Russia seize an empty city when Kyiv is there?

You're hardly answering the questions.
Just making conjectures.
grin In Kharkiv a withdrawing Russia was a tempting target for the advancing Ukrainian. They abandoned defensive positions which made the Russians speedily cut many down with artillery. U can fire it at 20km with deadly effect.
Putin is not interested in Kiev. He will be foolish to sacrifice for a territory u cannot keep. If he captures Kiev, he will still have to give it up in negotiations or so. Why not focus on where he plans to keep forever?
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I cannot believe it has gotten to this!

What happened to the many they had before?

I never knew the military has been reduced to extent of drafting civilians

grin Media showing civilians being forced were old tapes played for ur viewing pleasure. Why is it so easy for the Ukrainians to fool u people? They show u people protesting RESERVISTS’ mobilization but didn’t show u people celebrating it? Or queuing up to get mobilized? Russia is not at war formally. The red army is still at home sleeping. U have not even seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Advision: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
lhordspy:

cheesy grin did you just reffered me to a mainstream media?? Lmao.

You guys are truly slave of the western world, no wonder it was very easy to enslave Africans back then.

My advice to you sir, stay away from pro-western medias. They twist your brains and make you only see what they want you to see and know only what they want you to know.

No wonder must of you come in here screaming and crying everytime we try to put you on the right part. Most of you are irredeemable. You have been brain-washed behind repair.

Shalom sir
You must be a russian bot or smoking some stuff

Official russian new agency - Tass as propagandarish as they are, cannot deny they are losing on the battlefield

https://tass.com/defense/1517979

https://tass.com/defense/1518537

https://tass.com/defense/1517927

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
gambojimeta:

The hold is usually via economic means and advanced technology.

A good example is the Nigerian oil industry. The industry is the lifeline of our economy. The expertise of mega European and American cooperation (e.g. Shell, Chevron, Total, Saipem, GE, Bake Hughes, Halliburton, Schlumberger e.t.c) are required to extract the crude from the ground (onshore and offshore). Even the so called indigenous companies rely on expatriates. Nigeria on it's own can't get the crude out if the ground.

Same as Ivory coast or Ghana, how many of these countries can process raw cocoa to chocolate, or process Palm kernel seed. Not many Nigerians or Ghanaian know that there are byproducts of palm kernel seed in close to 50% of the packaged products we find in supermarkets, everything from pizza, doughnuts and chocolate, to deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste and lipstick.

If the collective IQ of African nations continues to remain low unlike that of South Koreans that continues to go high, Africa would always be a slave to either the Chinese, Europeans(including Russians) or America.

Some monkeys burning a burkina building housing french nationals in Burkina Faso won't change anything. They would only end up moving from one master (french) to another master (Russia).
grin Maybe.
Note something though. We are not as incapable as we seem to u. Most of those companies handling are oil exploration and production are European. They are forced on us. We can’t say no. That’s the problem. Precolonial agreements include Africa MUST not be technically advanced, we must not financially independent, we must have no other pact with other powers without the approval of the colonial master. We must not become sufficient in Arming ourselves and developing weapons of war. The list is endless. If you go against these things, they will invent an excuse to attack u. Wen we took IMF loan, it was by force. Wen we devalued our currency, it was becos they told us to. African’s independence is just on paper. In real life the white man is still ruling. They pick ur leaders. I don’t think the Russians will be so demonic as British French and d Americans, if they become our new masters
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin In Kharkiv a withdrawing Russia was a tempting target for the advancing Ukrainian. They abandoned defensive positions which made the Russians speedily cut many down with artillery. U can fire it at 20km with deadly effect.
Putin is not interested in Kiev. He will be foolish to sacrifice for a territory u cannot keep. If he captures Kiev, he will still have to give it up in negotiations or so. Why not focus on where he plans to keep forever?

So why was he headed to Kyiv in March/April 2022.

What exactly did he plan to do there?

The Russian soldiers who died in Lyman, Kharkiv, Mykoliav and Kupiansk died for what exactly?

You haven't answered the key questions.

If he never intended to keep the cities Ukraine has now liberated, why did he hold them at the cost of his men's lives.

Why didn't he hold unto ONLY the 4 he has annexed.

I suppose when Ukraine liberates one of the 4 you'll also realize that Russia never needed that one too.

1 Like

Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

So why was he headed to Kyiv in March/April 2022.

What exactly did he plan to do there?

The Russian soldiers who died in Lyman, Kharkiv, Mykoliav and Kupiansk died for what exactly?

You haven't answered the key questions.

If he never intended to keep the cities Ukraine has now liberated, why did he hold them at the cost of his men's lives.

Why didn't he hold unto ONLY the 4 he has annexed.

I suppose when Ukraine liberates one of the 4 you'll also realize that Russia never needed that one too.

grin Putin intends to keep Donetsk. That has not been thoroughly liberated. He will still take Kiev, didn’t get me wrong. If that’s wot it takes to end the war, he will. But that’s not d focus.
Those Russians who died? May their souls Rest In Peace. That’s wot war is about.
Why was Putin go to Kiev initially? He had success to some extent, taking Bucha. I believe it’s bad timing. Kiev comes last, then Liviv. Everything in its time
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Putin intends to keep Donetsk. That has not been thoroughly liberated. He will still take Kiev, didn’t get me wrong. If that’s wot it takes to end the war, he will. But that’s not d focus.
Those Russians who died? May their souls Rest In Peace. That’s wot war is about.
Why was Putin go to Kiev initially? He had success to some extent, taking Bucha. I believe it’s bad timing. Kiev comes last, then Liviv. Everything in its time

What is the meaning of success to some extent?

Did you say in your last comment that he didn't want Kyiv. What then is success to some extent.

As we speak now IS Russia in control of Kyiv?

If NO, what exactly does success to some extent mean.. Also Bucha has since been liberated.
So ?
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by seunayantokun(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
BentizilL:

Then you must stand against Bush, Obama, Blair? If not, you're an hypocrite.. undecided
When we discuss what they did wrong, we can go on and criticise them. But are they on our table now?
Let Ukrainian lives and those of innocent Russians and other peoples caught up in the selfwill of a man matter to you. If you don't have relatives in the West, let the lives of your fellow Nigerians who live or have friends and families in Europe and America matter to you.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

What is the meaning of success to some extent?

Did you say in your last comment that he didn't want Kyiv. What then is success to some extent.

As we speak now IS Russia in control of Kyiv?

If NO, what exactly does success to some extent mean.. Also Bucha has since been liberated.
So ?
grin Were u d one that forced Putin out of snake island? Wisdom is to know wot to keep and wot to leave. In Vietnam, America intended to wrest the country from communist. Wen that goal wasn’t possible, they concentrated in making sure communism didn’t spread thru the region. Wen they couldn’t stop the Taliban, they stayed long enough to make a lot of money for themselves. Goals can change in war. Initially Russia plan to get Ukraine recognize the autonomy of Donbas, wen Ukraine started fighting back, they now made Donbas a part of Russia. With dat move, the rest of Ukraine can join NATO now, it won’t matter again. The rest Ukraine can refuse to demilitarize it won’t matter again. They have removed Russian speaking people out of the place and made Donbas a sufficient buffer btw d west and Moscow. It was not the original plan, I can tell u
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Were u d one that forced Putin out of snake island? Wisdom is to know wot to keep and wot to leave. In Vietnam, America intended to wrest the country from communist. Wen that goal wasn’t possible, they concentrated in making sure communism didn’t spread thru the region. Wen they couldn’t stop the Taliban, they stayed long enough to make a lot of money for themselves. Goals can change in war. Initially Russia plan to get Ukraine recognize the autonomy of Donbas, wen Ukraine started fighting back, they now made Donbas a part of Russia. With dat move, the rest of Ukraine can join NATO now, it won’t matter again. The rest Ukraine can refuse to demilitarize it won’t matter again. They have removed Russian speaking people out of the place and made Donbas a sufficient buffer btw d west and Moscow. It was not the original plan, I can tell u

Who brought America into this discussion.

I never did. Even so, America FAILED in Vietnam & retreated — since you're interested in making comparisons.

Now are you ready to admit that Russia has failed too in the cities theyve been pushed out of?
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

Who brought America into this discussion.

I never did. Even so, America FAILED in Vietnam & retreated — since you're interested in making comparisons.

Now are you ready to admit that Russia has failed too in the cities theyve been pushed out of?
grin How can u talk about failure wen a war is still ongoing? The Russians are not obligated to meet ur expectations. Conduct ur war affairs anyhow u fancy. U can even begin to celebrate ur victory for all its worth. The end is what is important
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin How can u talk about failure wen a war is still ongoing? The Russians are not obligated to meet ur expectations. Conduct ur war affairs anyhow u fancy. U can even begin to celebrate ur victory for all its worth. The end is what is important

That's fine.

What end do you foresee as victory so we can hold you to your words?

You changed positions more times in this discussion than the Russians have change tactics.
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

That's fine.

What end do you foresee as victory so we can hold you to your words?

You changed positions more times in this discussion than the Russians have change tactics.
grin 1. Russians will comprehensively wrest 4new regions out of the hands of Ukraine and NATO
2. Russia will capture so many territories to the south, west and north of Ukraine, but only as a bargaining strategy.
3. That’s what will happen in summary
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin Media showing civilians being forced were old tapes played for ur viewing pleasure. Why is it so easy for the Ukrainians to fool u people? They show u people protesting RESERVISTS’ mobilization but didn’t show u people celebrating it? Or queuing up to get mobilized? Russia is not at war formally. The red army is still at home sleeping. U have not even seen anything yet.

You are blaming the media for what Putin declared in a speech by himself?

You lots are something else!
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by royalfly(m): 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Omeleyi:
Zelensky or whatever your name is
Bon US and make peace with Russia. Whether you like it or not, Russia will still be neighbouring your country till thy kingdom come. By the time they finish your country men maybe you will be ruling trees, your family members and the remaining surviving animals.
Wise up zelensky and go sign peace part. Vawulence and being strong headed will never pay you

I pray no one fights u in ur house for what ever reason and all you can do us run. It's very painful that people have to suffer like this because of one man's madness
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are blaming the media for what Putin declared in a speech by himself?

You lots are something else!
grin I not telling u Putin’s decisions is 100% accepted by all Russians. No leader of any nation has 100% support on policies. To hype those demonstrating as sign that all Russia hated the mobilization is too clumsy na!
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Asour: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Krismas:
grin 1. Russians will comprehensively wrest 4new regions out of the hands of Ukraine and NATO
2. Russia will capture so many territories to the south, west and north of Ukraine, but only as a bargaining strategy.
3. That’s what will happen in summary

Fine.

But what's NATO doing in your prediction.

Ukraine is not a NATO country.

Bargaining for what exactly?
Re: Biden: Putin Wasn't Joking About The Use Of Tactical Weapons In Ukraine by Krismas(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Asour:

Fine.

But what's NATO doing in your prediction.

Ukraine is not a NATO country.

Bargaining for what exactly?
grin If NATO is not involved in the war, how manage they have spent $200 billion USD on Ukraine? Wot more do u need to see, b4 u believe it’s a battle btw NATO and Russia in Ukraine battlefield?
Bargaining? War alone does not bring peace. Wen Europe is tired of this war, they know how to end it. Putin can suggest giving up all the other areas in his possession in exchange for the 4areas in the east to be recognized by Europe as part and parcel of Russia federation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Names Baby Born During Obama's Trip To Kenya ''air Force One Barack Obama" / Death Valley Scorched By 130F In Hottest Day Since 1913 (Pix, Video) / Blast Rocks Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa's Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.