Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? (33285 Views)

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Even ya wife isn't ya wife , grin grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by MuslimIgbo: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Feeling guilty for what? Are u guys not ashamed of yourself? Why carry a woman's problem on your head like governments work. U all are not called men for nothing make una dey behave like one. To dey carry prick for front no be him be the issue. Haaaa God na wa ooo
You're just too lousy.
You're always everywhere talking trash and defending bullshǐts.

Bodycount of girls like you will always shock the world. You always dish what you won't like to be served to you.
How can you have double digits bodycount and still be expecting to end up with a RICH, HANDSOME AND GODLY MAN (MUMU) that would be treating you like a queen?

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE LOVE

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE HONORABLE MARRIAGE. Infact bride price should ALWAYS be divided by number of BODYCOUNT.

A WHORÈ DOESN'T DESERVE FIDELITY.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by LeHMaR(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more
The post no even concern me, I just wanted to bring it to your notice, that your statement is very wrong. Let's review her possible suitors for the boyfriend role, let's be honest your rivals are most likely Nigerians, Out of the 217 million people in Nigeria today... 110 million is male, with under 15 (42%) and over 65 (3), 45% is not even dragging her with you... Now we're left with 60million males.. Factoring in Ethnicity, Religion and Tribalism and other factors, that number even drops drastically, and there's no way all of these people will have more than you... Somebody wan follow another man, no bring 6 billion people into the matter.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Gbeng30(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don know this since, that's why I no dey stress myself in any relationship, in fact I no dey spend or do anything that I will regret so that if she eventually leave or even cheat I won't feel it much ... If you don't like my approach and reactions the door is open... No more mumu love

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by BABANGBALI: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum how many boyfriend and sugar daddy do you have?

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by prepresh(f): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bros, leave that talk,if a girl truly loves you, you will know and vise versa. There are several girls out there with just one man. If you have a cheating one and you have sense,you will know. BTW what made you think that the one you give ring to will belong to only you?.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Lighthammer(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Loyalty?damn that word is scarce in my hood..Here people will be acting all loyal and they will extort and cheat you under the guise of being loyal...if people start acting loyal to you in my hood,know you are about to get bleeped royally....

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Wealthbrain22(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Buksaylor:

So true...decided to break up with my girlfriend after reading this..

Please tell me you’re joking? I didn’t ask you to break up your relationship o
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by konvicted77: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
How men have turned to women surprises me ooh.
everytime women no good, leave their matter alone kwanu mba!!.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Henryfour(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.

Life is isn't all Abt sex, u can get sex easily but u can't get loved, wen u are in trouble Dats wen u would know d meaning of to be loved bro, dt gal dt bleeped u, she did so cuz, u r handsome just saw u as a sex object. She can't stand for u in any positive way. Tink well n get loved

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Wealthbrain22(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
IsaacRocks:
you are a sadist.

Nope. Realist.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Promising5555: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
The guy have been served a hot tea

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by ceragon123: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
What is wrong with us that are butchers? Are we not normal? Why "Even"? angry

Southernigbo:
Girl that even a butcher can dig with small change
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
ahnie:

Bebe be calming down,I don laff taya.chai you're mouthed.
grin grin I just love it when these guys wail cheesy
Their premium tears is tonic to my soul, sheybi they are the saints while women are the demons. No problem, nah here we dey grin grin

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by CaseSensitive(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Even your boo get a boo. A boo, a boo. What's that song called again by Harry Song feat. Oxlade and Harry Styles.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.
Cap
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Winters23: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.

Lols

Bro what makes you think making it official solves the problem?

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Olam09(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.

Very true e don happen to me before.. Na why i stick to my single life be that.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Dksmile: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Good boy you finally pass your exam after many failures thanks God for your life.

Pls don't ask me how I take know. Because we both know you know more you know cool cool

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Softmirror: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Onucs:
This one don chop cold breakfast grin

E go reach everybody

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by WhaleyBarclays(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
Make I drag chair sir down dey learn ,��

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by blingxx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't find babe around sango otta Sha , loyal girls are hard to come by here

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Dksmile: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
leg you can not close, mouth you can not close. Go and hide yourself in shame.. Girlfriend of 1 thousand guys.

Waiting be your own na you get her puna?
You too turn yourself to Guy of 1 thousand girls cool cool
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by blingxx(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
prepresh:
Bros, leave that talk,if a girl truly loves you, you will know and vise versa. There are several girls out there with just one man. If you have a cheating one and you have sense,you will know. BTW what made you think that the one you give ring to will belong to only you?.

Na why I no fit date only one girl be this
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hollybratt(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Gubioma: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bianca05:
Before I finally register on naira land , Everytime woman Mata una no dey tire? sad
Dan Borno.... (Kanuri boy)
Madam who ask u to lock in at first place...?

Shikenan nagode

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hollybratt(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wetin concern me if she be girlfriend of 5thousand people, as far that she's giving me her pullet to dey knack anytime i want. I no mind if she be pete edochie's girlfriend.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Peero1: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Most guys are just dating themselves In the relationship but the earlier you know this that it's very possible you light not be the only one your babe is dating, then you have already known peace.

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by crafteck(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Is your country really your country
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by twilliamx(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Such a sad way to live life
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Freshgrace4life(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bianca05:
Before I finally register on naira land , Everytime woman Mata una no dey tire? sad
Aswear my sister , the matter tie wrapper , woman this, woman that , some go dey form Bruce Lee for online but for reality all na wash , no be every girl be girlfriend to 1000 boyfriends , if you dey date community girlfriend na for your own pocket , na the generalisation dey tire person . And dem get sisters too o. I wish say nairaland get voice notes .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50