Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? (33233 Views)

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Juanmike(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
OtopDesign:

So u ride her e everyday...

My niggar grin
tongue
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
edward1106:

His points were well spelt out regardless of the fact it seems to have come from a bitter experience. grin
Nothing like sowing hatred btw the opp sexes.
Not until she or he sleeps with another, you tag him or her as a cheater. Mere chats sometimes alone has given that cheating tag.
As has been said, the major cause right now is financial security and when some childish men figure out their ladies are jumping on different boats, they go on a 'loose' spree as a way of payback.
Well he didn't state it. At least he should have stated it that he was heartbroken and not rubbing the nonsense his gf did to him on other ladies. I have experienced heartbreak too it's in my thread.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Dybala11(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yes I was heartbroken but then I still have a heart. I can't hate all men bc one guy cheated on me. U can't dispute the fact that men don't cheat, they are cheaters even the so called married ones
We're you frolicking with a married man? grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
even when you are married are you truly sure you are the only one?,I can only vouch for a womans loyalty when she is in my house if she steps out anything can happen,I have seen some really strange and wacky behavior from women that I have long ago removed fidelity from my dictionary.
Like what?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by MuslimIgbo: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oops oops oops did someone just talk? Cry me a river honey, save yourself the strength of making noise in my mention, use it to look for money okay??
Or deh
How much have you made this year?
How much have you worked for in your entire life, besides the CUMexchange works?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by BABANGBALI: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

I v just one fiance. No extra bf, no sugar daddy.
ok, so las las you've made up your mind to settle down with Kunle? Iye na da.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by brandsoncharlie: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
TUTU147:
Na una when get money no dey see through love,poor guys like us dey get true and natural love from women.I thank God for the kind of wife He gave me, money I no get, good house I no get,car I no get, good job I no get and yet she is giving me the peace and joy every man wants from his wife.
There's level to everything, you will think your meal at home is the best or your home is best with the comfort you were able to afford then go out and see other people their own.
But being contented should be a priority.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2022
fman:

They don serve this one breakfast
Tire!!
No wonder you come dey Rant anyhow!!
Even married men don still serve u breakfast!!
Spits!!
Oga rest!!! Life no be by force!!!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
fman:

You mean say na one dude with hairy balls is behind the moniker Prettygirl200?
I doubt!!
offcourse u should doubt!!! Am just watching that silent rubbish or whatever he calls himself. If he gets on my nerves I will report his monicker simple and short.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Good....now u are confessing that mean cheat even married ones...
...he too has a heart and he's just hurt for the main time...Saying women are cheats is just his emotions raging...he'll get over it and soon fall in love again... men cant do without women, same for you women....we just get angry..call eachother names for a while ..thats it..
hmmmm u sound mature and I like that. Was expecting insults from you just like the other males here on nairaland do. It's okay I understand
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.

angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by ufuosman(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
Onucs:
This one don chop cold breakfast grin

E go reach everybody
grin grin grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
How much have you made this year?
How much have you worked for in your entire life, besides the CUMexchange works?
Lol women wrapper everywhere, I know u are frustrated, Nigeria is hard enough I understand. am here to wile away time and catch fun and u are pouring your frustrations on me and my post? Run along Mr and stop crying like a baby.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.

ok so u wantus to hate womens so we can turn to gay....corrrect?.....are u gay sir & for how long?? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Bianca05(f): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

Sup lady, you look familiar. Do you reside in Ado Ekiti?
nop from Edo state
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by ufuosman(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dis question strong oh grin grin
Dem don serve am grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Dybala11:

We're you frolicking with a married man? grin
Some married men do ask me out, even when they know I am aware they are married u can imagine. That's the reason I concluded that they are cheaters. I wonder what they are looking for in young girls wey mamas like dem dey.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Babydaddymateri(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.
Oya greet yourself well done
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
imagrg:
This w[b]oman ehn, I for like[b] to see you face-to-face[/b][/b]. You wise too much.
Really
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol women wrapper everywhere, I know u are frustrated, Nigeria is hard enough I understand. am here to wile away time and catch fun and u are pouring your frustrations on me and my post? Run along Mr and stop crying like a baby.

angry
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:

you again!!
you are a racist coz u hate men,all men.....ok if u dont hate mens then proooof it to us by showin me somtin.(only me)...show me ..booooobsi?? (and please hurrrry) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by slimsophiediva(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

I share the same energy towards guys too darling
Cheers to new dispensation
May the game begin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by edward1106(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Well he didn't state it. At least he should have stated it that he was heartbroken and not rubbing the nonsense his gf did to him on other ladies. I have experienced heartbreak too it's in my thread.
Ego lady! But you could made deduction from his writeup.
What his girl friend did is not nonsense. Its the most probable reality most guys fail to accept at first. It's often survival tactics and even when evidence might be b4 him, he would wish they were false considering what(no matter how little) he might have invested in the relationship.
Heartbreak comes in different folds. When you look back and realised you have made stupid decisions on finances, time, priorities all in the name of love, it's becomes difficult to let go. The party that gives more in the relationship tends to feel worse.
Your scenerio and his, I know for sure are entirely different.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by MuslimIgbo: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol
Do I look like your mother or father?
If you direct your life to meaningful things besides NairaIand, tiktok and Instagram, your life for get meaning small. Mu m -u
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
edward1106:

Ego lady! But you could made deduction from his writeup.
What his girl friend did is not nonsense. Its the most probable reality most guys fail to accept at first. It's often survival tactics and even when evidence might be b4 him, he would wish they were false considering what(no matter how little) he might have invested in the relationship.
Heartbreak comes in different folds. When you look back and realised you have made stupid decisions on finances, time, priorities all in the name of love, it's becomes difficult to let go. The party that gives more in the relationship tends to feel worse.
Your scenerio and his, I know for sure are entirely different.
I understand, but he was generalizing it. U know in my own relationship, he took care of me yes, the problem with me is that I trust with ease and when I trust no matter what u tell me about that person I won't believe untill I see for myself. Well it's on my post, I shouldn't explain much but it was my second relationship. I was really hurt shaaa then it is well
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Ujm1: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
No
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
DaddyCK:

you again!!
you are a racist coz u hate men,all men.....ok if u dont hate mens then proooof it to us by showin me somtin.(only me)...show me ..booooobsi?? (and please hurrrry) angry
Jesus Christ!! Who born this guy? Make e con carry e pikin comot from here oooo
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Lol
Do I look like your mother or father?
If you direct your life to meaningful things besides NairaIand, tiktok and Instagram, your life for get meaning small. Mu m -u
lol Keep running boy!!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Dybala11(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Some married men do ask me out, even when they know I am aware they are married u can imagine. That's the reason I concluded that they are cheaters. I wonder what they are looking for in young girls wey mamas like dem dey.
A lot of people cheat though, it's not only men alone. Married women too are not exempted from it. God help us all.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by edward1106(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I understand, but he was generalizing it. U know in my own relationship, he took care of me yes, the problem with me is that I trust with ease and when I trust no matter what u tell me about that person I won't believe untill I see for myself. Well it's on my post, I shouldn't explain much but it was my second relationship. I was really hurt shaaa then it is well

You stressing it's ok your post. Is it that u want me to go read it? Haven't you thought of the fact that I could be that Ex of yours?! grin Just kidding.
Sorry for what am about to say, your relationship in my opinion may not have been a relationship, I really don't want to know the cause but from your little write up, if he really did take care(financially, though caring entails a whole lot) of you, were you really heartbroken bcus you really LOVED him or becus of what you were BENEFITTING knowing at that point in time, it might be hard to come by what he was giving you? Try and be sincere. We really don't know each other.
Who knows maybe he wanted to 'BREATHE' as he thought he might be 'going under'.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
edward1106:

You stressing it's ok your post. Is it that u want me to go read it? Haven't you thought of the fact that I could be that Ex of yours?! grin Just kidding.
Sorry for what am about to say, your relationship in my opinion may not have been a relationship, I really don't want to know the cause but from your little write up, if he really did take care(financially, though caring entails a whole lot) of you, were you really heartbroken bcus you really LOVED him or becus of what you were BENEFITTING knowing at that point in time, it might be hard to come by what he was giving you? Try and be sincere. We really don't know each other.
Who knows maybe he wanted to 'BREATHE' as he thought he might be 'going under'.
I loved him, cheating was the last thing I expected from him, I saw him like someone who doesn't cheat and he made me believed that. I later discovered that 95% of what he told me were lies
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by edward1106(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I loved him, cheating was the last thing I expected from him, I saw him like someone who doesn't cheat and he made me believed that. I later discovered that 95% of what he told me were lies
Probably, it was his best way to see you off his gate knowing you may not want to go if for any other reasons given he was done with you. I guess you had a sore feeling he took much from you if you know what I mean. Try not be entirely dependent on a guy. Do things yourself and gain much respect. Advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Different Types Of Boyfriends You Will See On Valentine's Day - Yanbaba Meme / Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.