Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? (33271 Views)

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Stargurl20(f): 6:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.
This goes for both genders. As a lady, think exactly the same way OP is thinking about your partner
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Stargurl20(f): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He didn't state it that way? Did he say he was heartbroken? I have experienced same from your gender too at this my age. When I made a thread about it I didn't insult or call men names I only let out my pain. So why is reverse the case when it comes to u guys
When it comes to heartbreaks, guys are the most bittered ( that is what I've observed). And they break girls heart the most.
Imagine a guy with five girlfriends who only took one of them seriously, ranting that he's heartbroken because the one he took seriously broke his heart. No be juju be that? I know men and women are not equal, but even though men tends to dish out heartbreaks often than women, women tends to have shock absorber than men.
I hardly come across women posting heartbreaks stories. It's doesn't mean they don't get heartbroken, but they only conceal their pains and heal gradually. But when it comes to gender who claimed to be stronger, they can wail until eternity, showing their bitterness in even posts that are not relationship related.

3 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by blingxx(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Umadam:
[color=#990000][/color]guy women these days eehhn, 98% of them cant control their feelings to worldly materials anymore.
If u get money, u fit Bleep 90% of them..

You don't really have to get money sef they easily decieved , just get iPhone 11pro and wear drip , you fit Bleep them as you like ... Omoh na Weytin guys dey do those mumu girls for my side
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Coinwarrior: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2022
emekachief:
No bro. Not everyone will settle down with Ashaw0.

Catch them Young is the only winning formula.
Go to your village and marry a young naive secondary school leaver.

That's what I did. I married my woman immediately she finished her ssce.
I'm enjoying my marriage without stress
what of if she get to city and she met some friends that can re-orientate her into bad things and she turn wild?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by emekachief: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Yes 100% possible BUT you should be able to monitor and control her if you have leadership qualities.
Coinwarrior:
what of if she get to city and she met some friends that can re-orientate her into bad things and she turn wild?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Paracetamol01: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
because una to dey cause wahala..
nairaland professor
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

When it comes to heartbreaks, guys are the most bittered ( that is what I've observed). And they break girls heart the most.
Imagine a guy with five girlfriends who only took one of them seriously, ranting that he's heartbroken because the one he took seriously broke his heart. No be juju be that? I know men and women are not equal, but even though men tends to dish out heartbreaks often than women, women tends to have shock absorber than men.
I hardly come across women posting heartbreaks stories. It's doesn't mean they don't get heartbroken, but they only conceal their pains and heal gradually. But when it comes to gender who claimed to be stronger, they can wail until eternity, showing their bitterness in even posts that are not relationship related.
Exactly!!! I thought as much.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Joe4real1988:
They are just exposing u guys bad/evil ways, and it's needed for our sanity. U can go fuc:k yourself if the truth irritates u..........nonsense undecided undecided undecided
See kettle dey call pot black?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by KingMack(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.

baba show ur boi love inside the 100k wey Efe gv you for Machalla grin
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Junasiki123: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2022
B CD se

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by bigiyaro(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2022
Expect a girl to date 3 or more guys.
The average girl will date
1. A cute guy..
2. A rich guy
3. A guy with big pri.ck and can Bleep very well.
Naturally it's hard to find all 3 in one place, at most 2 in 1 place.
Thus expect a girl to date 2 guys at a time.
And for the married women under 45 years of age, aside a cute or rich or a good fvcker for a husband, they get either money or a good fuvk outside.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by hardon1(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2022
emekachief:
No bro. Not everyone will settle down with Ashaw0.

Catch them Young is the only winning formula.
Go to your village and marry a young naive secondary school leaver.

That's what I did. I married my woman immediately she finished her ssce.
I'm enjoying my marriage without stress

I didn't say everyone. I mean majority and perhaps you are lucky not to be part of the majority

Mind you, the fact that a man married a lady with high body count doesn't mean he wouldn't enjoy marriage; and they fact that a man married a virgin doesn't mean he will enjoy marriage.

We have seen men who married their wives young and untouched, yet they still go out to fucck to so called ones with high body count

IMO, Whether the lady has been piped by different diccks or not. If both parties are ready, mature enough, understand themselves and ready to make it work, they won't have issues.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by hardon1(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2022
bigiyaro:
Expect a girl to date 3 or more guys.
The average girl will date
1. A cute guy..
2. A rich guy
3. A guy with big pri.ck and can Bleep very well.
Naturally it's hard to find all 3 in one place, at most 2 in 1 place.
Thus expect a girl to date 2 guys at a time.
And for the married women under 45 years of age, aside a cute or rich or a good fvcker for a husband, they get either money or a good fuvk outside.

Most ladies either dare for the sex or for the money. If a lady has like 3 boyfriends. One will be for the sex and the rest for the money

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by chimeremodlyn: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.

Bro, with this mentality, how would you know who to marry?. Let me inform you this- A women who finds her soulmate and a person who gives her peace of mind and also cares for her wont cheat on you, except an insatiable person. The truth is if you treat a woman like a princess or like a queen, she has no reason to look for someone else. This is d fact most men don't know. They keep thinking that because they give d girl money and take care of her needs, that she belongs to him and that they're doing enough- Sorry sir, you're not doing anything, you're only making her feel like a slave. A woman responds well to a man who treats her like a queen even if he does not have money. Why else do you think a woman will leave a rich guy and fall for a poor one. Why do you think a lady will collect money from her rich boyfriend and give d poor one she loves. Why do you think some ladies prefer the ones they call friend to the ones they call their boyfriends- That's the simple reason, the guy treats her like a queen. Also note, that even after marrying the one with plenty money, they're still thinking about the poor one who treats them right. you can talk all you want, na your problem but just know that a woman will never leave a guy who gives her peace of mind and in the quest for looking for that, you think they're cheating. Its only an insatiable or ungrateful woman that leaves a good person for another guy. Pls, try and understand your women and stop complaining. women are misunderstood. many of you claim you love ur babes, yet at the first sign of trouble, you bolt

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by chimeremodlyn: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2022
Stargurl20:

My dear, your point is very valid. Thank you
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Germi9: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He is right bc your said so.
A woman you ain’t married to isn’t yours hence she might chose to dabble
Wayasay?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by chimeremodlyn: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Your family is complete but you are crying here for women like your mothers cheesy cheesy
Lets not act like we don't know you when you want women like your mothers you want sufferhead women would would take all your shiit and still crown you like kings cheesy

Treat your woman right and you won't be looking for your ancestral women ! cheesy cheesy grin .As for your prayers, direct them to yourself. You need them more.

Lol grin grin

God bless bro for this. Thanks
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Silentgroper(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ritualist22:
Wey boredberyy dey?
Ask thonia96
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by DaInferno(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

grin for your mind, you think that saves you?!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by sogud(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl I'm with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

I feel ur pain brother........is like many girls have masaka ur heart in brutal way....sorry bro

Stop giving wrong advise because of ur unhealed wound.......learn from dos dat re in gud, lasting n trust worthy relationship n ask dem qtion

Dnt bring ur broken heart here to spoil girl's name....ur research % is totally wrong
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Bianca05:
nop from Edo state

Do you mind if I send you a pm?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by EverBlazingy2k(m): 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Absolutely correct.
Love it or leave it.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

i can't trust my girlfriend
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hotice085: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.

Na so dem go chop your wife, baby mamas daughters and sisters, if you like marry woman wey de heaven with Jesus christ
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by benjanny(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2022
No
She is our girlfriend
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Coolguy34(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2022
IGBOGENE27:

How do I contact you for your services?
check my signature for my number
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Bnaira7(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
nonsense
Berrityga:
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Bnaira7(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nonsense too
marlow1962:
Too bad, our mothers time was not like these.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by EmiDon11: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
Jiggy, how u dey na?
I dey o
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Lewischarles07(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
KeyEndurance:
As For Me My Girlfriend Is For Me Alone, i Don't think That Angel is Cheating on Me
No sleep, wake up.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mumu so you still wan even marry sef lol. Even with your Ring and Shiits, She go still serve you breakfast. Premium tears awaits you Clown..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.