Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? (33268 Views)

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
edward1106:

Probably, it was his best way to see you off his gate knowing you may not want to go if for any other reasons given he was done with you. I guess you had a sore feeling he took much from you if you know what I mean. Try not be entirely dependent on a guy. Do things yourself and gain much respect. Advice
He didn't take anything from me, it was a six months relationship. the problem is me, I trust too much and if later discover it's lie there's a way I feel be it male or female. Get that part!!! Shaaa me don wise I won't trust again.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by GUNITGuy: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2022
Una no dey tire ni...Please do something ueful with your life and stop bothering yourself about that F-gender...Start a business, go to school, invent.something, get focus and busy
Stop peddling stupidity all the time it shows the kind of man you're

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Jesus Christ!! Who born this guy? Make e con carry e pikin comot from here oooo

then proooof to us that u not a racist by simply shoowin me yor booobsi.only me i beg? undecided
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
dontrulee:
While you may be right to an extent, girls that are loyal truly exists. Yes, I have come across them and there are traits or characters they have if you're observant. I for myself don't trust anyone 100% because my eyes have seen many things. And interestingly I have this ability to "know" a person and get them to reveal their bad or dark side easily whether male or female. The number of secrets I have in my hands are shattering. I'm still amazed how individuals will trust me to the extent that they'll reveal secrets to me that if revealed is capable of destroying their lives forever and I realized that it's because I'm trustworthy cos at the point of death I won't reveal your secret not even if you become my worst enemy because it's simply my choice.

Relationship and dating is a complex, dynamic and fun game. I have had my share of this part of life as I have personally interacted with more than 1K + ladies of all class. So my understanding of ladies is topnotch , still yet I do not claim to understand them 100%.

I realized it's better to focus on yourself and get yourself better, women are always available and will always be there, so what's the bother? Why want to kill yourself because of one woman? Why expend your resources on a woman not committed to you? Infact I changed the norm, ladies spend on me for me to give them face because they know I am a person of value. More than 100+ ladies that have sworn never to give money to guys have eventually given me money because I'm different and they know that I can give it back to them ten times over. Almost everyone is in a relationship for an advantage. My number one rule is "whatever you do, do not put yourself at a disadvantage". I hope you understand all my rants. grin
cap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Whoknowsme: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.
Everybody can and will never be like you. Whatsoever you give your babe, she'll recreate it and give it to you multiple times.
Stop all these rant talks against ladies, swallow your ego and build yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by prophetfire: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Have you people ever asked yourself that question sincerely? What’s so special about you that makes you think that your so called babe is dating just you? Is it your money or car or house or looks? Why are you special? You think you’re the only one with whatever qualities you think you have ? Bro trust me , 95% of you are in a relationship with yourself or best case scenario you are sharing one girl with at least 5 other guys, take it or leave it.

As for me I have made my peace with this, I don’t expect loyalty anymore, I know that the only time I’m truly with someone is when I make it official between God and man and we get married, till then let the games begin. I never mean what I say to any girl, I don’t love anyone, I’m just flowing with the tides, and I know any girl talking to me now is definitely doing the same and it’s cool.

It’s when you start deceiving yourself that you have found your dream girl and she loves you, that’s when you become the clown. Whatever you have, there are 6 billion guys out there with more, so if that girl isn’t wearing your ring, bro you’re dating yourself or in a polygamous relationship with a girl who has other boyfriends too. Many of you won’t agree but deep down you know your babe has other babes.
And who told you that after you put the ring on her that she wouldn't be still fucvking around.
No be only you be her husband. You are just the official husband with other ones that live off what you give her.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by edward1106(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
He didn't take anything from me, it was a six months relationship. the problem is me, I trust too much and if later discover it's lie there's a way I feel be it male or female. Get that part!!! Shaaa me don wise I won't trust again.

Laughing, leave duration out of it. There are relationship that lasted a few days, both parties wished til date they never went their separate ways. Learning is a process and Our wisdom is young and growing. Around the corner, WE will trust again. it's in our nature, very much so for you EMOTIONALLY. Our prayers should be for our trust not to be broken and for us to be with that memorable ONE to live with. There is no perfect match. Nyt nyt
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Interesting2023: 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Make woman matter still dey comot from una mouth small, and pls stop sowing hatred nd discord between male nd females here. Making pple bitter. If your gf is dating other guys nd not only you, deal with it yourself and do not drag anyone into it.

One of them spotted...they are always quick to attack u wen u speak out the truth about them. Change for your own good
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by jeromestarks: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Equity15:
hmmmm..so that means she can't cheat or what if she's toxic and doesn't give peace of mind?
Everyone is toxic. It only depends on the level of toxicity.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by tollyboy5(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
You guys should ashamed of yourself oo, I dey always talk this thing no be to carry prick for front make person man. Most of u here think nd behave children while others behave like women. Always disturbing their peace. It's just too much weder na hardship make una dey pour una frustration for here I no even understand.
What makes a guy a man?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by mikeljack(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Feeling guilty for what? Are u guys not ashamed of yourself? Why carry a woman's problem on your head like governments work. U all are not called men for nothing make una dey behave like one. To dey carry prick for front no be him be the issue. Haaaa God na wa ooo
Guilty conscience I can see that
You don do person piking na
Why u no go get mouth talk here
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Interesting2023:

One of them spotted...they are always quick to attack u wen u speak out the truth about them. Change for your own good
Tender that advice to your mother and sisters at home, they need it more
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
edward1106:

Laughing, leave duration out of it. There are relationship that lasted a few days, both parties wished til date they never went their separate ways. Learning is a process and Our wisdom is young and growing. Around the corner, WE will trust again. it's in our nature, very much so for you EMOTIONALLY. Our prayers should be for our trust not to be broken and for us to be with that memorable ONE to live with. There is no perfect match. Nyt nyt
yeah sleep tight
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
mikeljack:

Guilty conscience I can see that
You don do person piking na
Why u no go get mouth talk here
Rest!!!
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Germi9: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Make woman matter still dey comot from una mouth small, and pls stop sowing hatred nd discord between male nd females here. Making pple bitter. If your gf is dating other guys nd not only you, deal with it yourself and do not drag anyone into it.
But he’s right na
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Capitalismisasc: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
Op is right except for the part he said there are 6 billion men.
The entire planet housed about 7.3 billion people and women are more than men in that number.

So, how can only men be 6 billion?

Anyways, never ever think a girl is dating only you. Just fvck your part and let others fvck.

However, the day you meet a virgin girl, use all your resources to keep her to yourself alone. Treat her well and shower her with excess love.

In fact,love her pass your mama.
Chai omo na true talk be this

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Capitalismisasc: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Germi9:

But he’s right na
He is right bc your said so.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Durabest: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Berrityga:
Even when you make it official between God and man.. Guys like me will still come and chop her and clean mouth.. Do you know how many married women here in Lagos that I've chopped? Talk more of the single ones.. On Saturday I went out a girl approached me telling me I'm very handsome and tall the next day she called and said she is on her way r my house.. The rest is history. Thats somebody's serious relationship?? And she is engaged. I don't have plans on marrying any Nigerian girl. I have a baby mama and I'm working on a second one.
legend
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Doyou2019: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Southernigbo:
Girl that even a butcher can dig with small change

Orile Area boys dey chop fresh UNILAG babes since the 90s o
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by litaninja(m): 12:15am On Oct 12, 2022
lol. Are you the 1st man to marry?
If you believe there is no loyalty before getting married, there's certainly no reason to believe in it afterwards.
Wealthbrain22:

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by HumanoidX: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

You simply contradicted yourself in your last paragraph. She's not wearing your ring but you expect a full blown commitment to you when you have the liberty to frolick around other girls. If they ask you now, you'll say you have the right to see other girls asides your gf. Continue clowning. You attract what you are. Simple! Werey tutu

1 Like

Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2022
Divay22:
This table way you dey shake never balance o grin grin

Make school come resume, make romance land dey shine again grin grin grin
Be like ASUU just abandon all federal students for here
hi divay will you grant me the privilege for us to communicate on another different platform?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Graceunlimitedd(m): 2:43am On Oct 12, 2022
dontrulee:
While you may be right to an extent, girls that are loyal truly exists. Yes, I have come across them and there are traits or characters they have if you're observant. I for myself don't trust anyone 100% because my eyes have seen many things. And interestingly I have this ability to "know" a person and get them to reveal their bad or dark side easily whether male or female. The number of secrets I have in my hands are shattering. I'm still amazed how individuals will trust me to the extent that they'll reveal secrets to me that if revealed is capable of destroying their lives forever and I realized that it's because I'm trustworthy cos at the point of death I won't reveal your secret not even if you become my worst enemy because it's simply my choice.

Relationship and dating is a complex, dynamic and fun game. I have had my share of this part of life as I have personally interacted with more than 1K + ladies of all class. So my understanding of ladies is topnotch , still yet I do not claim to understand them 100%.

I realized it's better to focus on yourself and get yourself better, women are always available and will always be there, so what's the bother? Why want to kill yourself because of one woman? Why expend your resources on a woman not committed to you? Infact I changed the norm, ladies spend on me for me to give them face because they know I am a person of value. More than 100+ ladies that have sworn never to give money to guys have eventually given me money because I'm different and they know that I can give it back to them ten times over. Almost everyone is in a relationship for an advantage. My number one rule is "whatever you do, do not put yourself at a disadvantage". I hope you understand all my rants. grin
you said it all boss.
God bless you
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by IGBOGENE27(m): 3:01am On Oct 12, 2022
Coolguy34:
Lol cheesy I understand op don chop hot breakfast, I left my ex because she changed her phone password and denied me access to her phone well as sharp guy I cloned her WhatsApp and was able to read all her text on my phone.. [/b]Omo i saw things ooo I just played along until we went our separate ways.

Check my contact on my signature if you want to [b]learn how I cloned my ex WhatsApp
, but you will pay me a token before i teach you.

Anyways
I do data entry jobs and I'm good at it

How do I contact you for your services?
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Bianca05:
Before I finally register on naira land , Everytime woman Mata una no dey tire? sad
That's bcoz woman mata na continuous assessment. Una wahala nor dey eva finish. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Your family is complete but you are crying here for women like your mothers cheesy cheesy
Lets not act like we don't know you when you want women like your mothers you want sufferhead women would would take all your shiit and still crown you like kings cheesy

Treat your woman right and you won't be looking for your ancestral women ! cheesy cheesy grin .As for your prayers, direct them to yourself. You need them more.

Lol grin grin
Sorry to say, but u sound unreasonable.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Joe4real1988(m): 4:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Feeling guilty for what? Are u guys not ashamed of yourself? Why carry a woman's problem on your head like governments work. U all are not called men for nothing make una dey behave like one. To dey carry prick for front no be him be the issue. Haaaa God na wa ooo
They are just exposing u guys bad/evil ways, and it's needed for our sanity. U can go fuc:k yourself if the truth irritates u..........nonsense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Hartman11: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Even most of the ones wearing ur ring are same too
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by ViceGovernor: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2022
ccollins:
this is evil and shameful. U better know that what you are doing is destroying other people’s life so you better repent
Don't get it twisted.
I believe you are referring to the married women....u also have to know Op didn't make a vow on the altar undecided they did so they should take all the blame if their lives are being destroyed for foolishly spreading their legs.
Re: Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? by Honestfrend: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yes I was heartbroken but then I still have a heart. I can't hate all men bc one guy cheated on me. U can't dispute the fact that men don't cheat, they are cheaters even the so called married ones
Sorry about that... I believe cheating is a 2 way thing and from my research.. Single ladies cheat more when dating and in marriage men cheat more.

So I don't link a particular gender to cheating.. Since I left school and came back 2 the area where I grew up from. Now most of my friends especially the female ones re all married. Like 70% of them re cheating on their husband due 2 our closeness they do discuss it with me. So cheating has nothing 2 do with gender..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Lagos Airport / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.