Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window (52960 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by 360frolic(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Being the President Of over 140 Million black and multi ethnic country is enough stress.... Then add the problems inherent.... Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Power crumble, Fuel Scarcity etc...

He really needs some quiet time...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/epic-photo-of-buhari-deep-in-thoughts.html

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin after emptying a big calabash of burukutu mixed with kunu ...... time for some gworo chewing by the window side grin

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by klassykute(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
chia .. all dis hersmen af kill me fa .. i cannot even arrest dem so the will not size my cows when i lose in the next election

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by finalboss(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm... buhari you are the man

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by donbenedict(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
angry
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Bitterleafsoup: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Trying to remember which city Tinubu send him...

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by lanicky(f): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow! I love the pics

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by freeze001(f): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kai! Ihe nka tachara aki o bu mmadu?!! lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Mediapace: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wow Baba be like :

should i leave this country or resign

Answer: No i will not resign,AM A MAN NA!

Lanicky I cite you o

14 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Buhari be like:I just děý think which country i go go again.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
I swear, dat photo almost looks real.
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Rikidony(m): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
my able presido.
sai baba

how many likes for baba

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Nelkoko: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahaha aboki dey look weda dem don cari him cows come back house

8 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by DIKEnaWAR: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is not his office. If this picture was taken in Abuja, then that should be Transcorp Hilton. I doubt that too.

Looks like a hotel in Lagos or a developing country.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by johnmartus(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
GOD WILL JUDGE ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT criticize THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Mediapace: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Will relay it to her.
Thanks
BiafraBushBoy:

As a campaign person, it is all about packaging.. tell her to use an edited pix...

it creates an impression of "super beauty"..

with good publicity, she wins!!

I saw a thread where she was rubbished CU's of pix...

send her the message!!
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by opyzy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin after emptying a big calabash of burukutu mixed with kunu ...... time for some gworo chewing by the window side grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
angry angry... o ti su Baba boo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by omenka(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
360frolic:
Being the President Of over 140 Million black and multi ethnic country is enough stress.... Then add the problems inherent.... Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Power crumble, Fuel Scarcity etc...

He really needs some quiet time...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/epic-photo-of-buhari-deep-in-thoughts.html

cc lalasticlala, mynd44
That isn't Baba's office. There is no high rise in Aso Villa.

11 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by omenka(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Get well soon. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by jieta: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Watin d mumu come dey look

3 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Buhari4dullard: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
NIGERIANS ARE IN REAL TROUBLE.

GMB IS LOOKING OUT OF A WINDOW AND YOU CALL IT EPIC?

WHAT MAKES IT EPIC?

NO WONDER NIGERIANS ARE IN REAL TROUBLE.

EVEN FOREIGNERS CAN TELL NIGERIA IS IN TROUBLE

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
He is looking out of the window so he can find a nearby bush to go dump a very massive shiit

The burukutu, kunu, and gworo he ate dey disturb am for stomach.

And na watery shiit he go dump

16 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by richidinho(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Naija angry grin
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by bigx(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Was the pic taken when those cows passed CBN?

9 Likes

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by chikel2000(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
What is he thinking?- "walahi keskiya ba easy wan na aki"
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin Brukutu sipping dull@rd grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Treybam: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Calculations upon calculations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.