Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (15459 Views)

What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Most Promiscuous People Are Successful. How Sad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
Platnum!:

back.
anyone who resides in some of these asian countries can testify to this.
almost all nigerian guys are brought up "in the ways of the Lord" so where is this from?[b][/b]

This is just from your own personal experiences ma'am. Not trying to stick up for Nigerian guys and I never will. Just saying what I feel.
I know a lot of Nigerian Guys here that are dating Asian women and they treat them like absolute queens. Two of my Asian friends are dating Nigerian guys and trust me, so far so good.

So hunni you get the diff? Cruelty, kindness etc etc are all individual traits and not specific to a particular group of people or tribe.

2 Likes

Re: .. by 195(f): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
cuts cane and flog poster till she faints.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
rokiatu:

This is just from your own personal experiences ma'am. Not trying to stick up for Nigerians and I never will. Just saying what I feel.
I know a lot of Nigerian Guys here that are dating Asian women and they treat them like absolute queens. Two of my Asian friends are dating Nigerian guys and trust me, so far so good.

So hunni you get the diff? [size=15pt]Cruelty, kindness etc etc are all individual traits and not specific to a particular group of people or tribe.[/size]
E.O.D>>>> END OF DISCUSSION! cheesy  EMBOLDENED FOR BETTER EMPHASIS! cheesy

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
[color=#770077][b]
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2011
hmmm.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
190_@:

cuts cane and flog poster till she faints.
aha,thats it right there, violence violence violence all the way
Re: .. by 195(f): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

hmmm.
kiss kiss
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
Platnum!:

u knw wat guys,you could try to paint this coloured and nice,it still doesnt change the unfortunate truth, that asian girls suffer in the hands of [size=16pt]some nigerian guys.[/size]
You should have said so earlier! Some of these guys like you mentioned are really Cruel! Add to that selfish! They see these women as their MAGA, and after sucking her dry, run back home to their Nigerian wife or Girlfriend, who was earlier deemed local and fat or shapeless or what have you! Also tryna impress gullible friends and relatives as the case may be. I'm not an advocate of such behavior though, but since someone earlier stated, it's an individual trait! Cant really be curbed in my opinion!
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2011
My lil Bro has been married to a beautiful Asian Woman for 20 years with three beautiful kids, one of which is a US Marine.

Personally I think OP has a bone to pick with Nigerian Men and this thread was just a red herring.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
sexkillz:

You should have said so earlier! Some of these guys like you mentioned are really Cruel! Add to that selfish! They see these women as their MAGA, and after sucking her dry, run back home to their Nigerian wife or Girlfriend, who was earlier deemed local and fat or shapeless or what have you! Also tryna impress gullible friends and relatives as the case may be. I'm not an advocate of such behavior though, but since someone earlier stated, it's an individual trait! Cant really be curbed in my opinion!
why are u highlighting on "some"? i made that clear on the post, i believe i used "some" a couple of times
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
EuroMeko:

My lil Bro has been married to a beautiful Asian Woman for 20 years with three beautiful kids, one of which is a US Marine.

Personally I think OP has a bone to pick with Nigerian Men and this thread was just a red herring.
, your bro isnt who i am talking abt so keep your family line story for your future children,thnx much.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Platnum!:

why are u highlighting on "some"? i made that clear on the post, i believe i used "some" a couple of times
Judged from the Topic! MY BAD! wink
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
Platnum!:

, your bro isnt who i am talking abt so keep your family line story for your future children,thnx much.

I rest my case grin

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: .. by Mynd44: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2011
It is sad but she will have to pick herself up
Re: .. by MMM2(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2011
Re: .. by tpia5: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2011
almost all nigerian guys are brought up "in the ways of the Lord"

highly doubtful, really.

@ topic

i really dont think its a good thing for a woman to elevate a man to the place of God.

the arm of flesh will fail most of the time.

and no man can live up to such a position.

not to mention he might be of questionable character to begin with.

not sure what the culture is in those places.

lord have mercy sha.
Re: .. by Scash(f): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2011
EuroMeko:

ur LITTLE bro has been married for 20yrs? shocked shocked shocked shocked . That makes u married for aw long? Aw old u be sef
Re: .. by kpolli(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2011
Did she ever confirm if the guy was alive? Cos he could have died on the trip
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2011
Scash:

your LITTLE bro has been married for 20yrs? shocked shocked shocked shocked . That makes u married for aw long? Aw old u be sef

Irrelevant.
Re: .. by Pweety4me(f): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
Summarise?

I really am not yet to see or hear of a Nigerian guy who dates an asian woman.??
Re: .. by EuroMeko(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2011
My coworker here (from Bodija, Ibadan) is married to a Chinese. They have two kids I believe.

Love knows no bounds, especially once you leave Nigeria and your dating circle increases.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

Summarise?

I really am not yet to see or hear of a Nigerian guy who dates an asian woman.??

yeah huni,that is cos of your area of habitation.[/b][/b]
Re: .. by SAFO(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
rokiatu:

This is just from your own personal experiences ma'am. Not trying to stick up for Nigerian guys and I never will. Just saying what I feel.

So hunni you get the diff? Cruelty, kindness etc etc are all individual traits and not specific to a particular group of people or tribe.

[/end thread]

So basically the OP is saying that Nigerian men are born with the "Cruelty and heartlessness to Asian women" gene . Interesting
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
EuroMeko:

My coworker here (from Bodija, Ibadan) is married to a Chinese. They have two kids I believe.

Love knows no bounds, especially once you leave Nigeria and your dating circle increases.
it looks like every one around u has an asian woman , well congrats[/b]
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2011
SAFO:

[/end thread]

So basically the OP is saying that Nigerian men are born with the "Cruely and heartlessness to Asian women" gene . Interesting
are you a surrogate its better not to post than to post exactly what someone else posted, its verrrry lame
Re: .. by SAFO(m): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2011
Sorry Ms Platnum, I didn't know it was against the rules to agree with someone else's post.

Won't happen again  grin

Also it's very lame to make basic generalizations pertaining to a certain race, group or gender, but I'm sure you already know that.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Pweety4me(f): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Platnum!:

yeah huni,that is cos of your area of habitation.[/b][/b]
& where do you live afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pweety4me:

& where do you live afghanistan?
ummmm,i am talking about asia,so OBVIOUSLY,i am in a place where asian women are born and live,
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
SAFO:

Sorry Ms Platnum, I didn't know it was against the rules to agree with someone else's post.

Won't happen again  grin

Also it's very lame to make basic generalizations pertaining to a certain race, group or gender, but I'm sure you already know that.
[bLawwwwd, wow, oga cld u pls open your eyes and see,i am not generalizing, i said"some nigerian men,SOME [/b]
Re: .. by Pweety4me(f): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^Good for you, learn to be polite this is a site full of NIGERIANS, we don't take nonsense wink

2 Likes

Re: .. by r231(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Cannot Stay In Eden And Feed On Apples" / Why Are You Still Single? / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.