Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone (28629 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by underpinna: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
KillSars:
Wike, it's getting annoying, u don't fvcking play politics with people's families in ur mouth, na rubbish be dat...
Stop that shii

So bad his family is getting involved. Both actors know what they are to gain from Ayu. If not, why will Atiku wants to drawn with Ayu?
Over confidence of Northern votes can cost Atiku his victory.
This fight is like Ukraine and Russia.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by FreeStuffsNG: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hahaha....Senator Ayu don te.smh
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Kollabo419: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nna mehnnn

Thank Goodness he didn’t at least debunk or expressed shock nor dismiss the 100 million accusation
But disassociated the 1 billion grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by am5635: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu lacks credibility and this is a known fact at least in his home state. But what is happening now is good, Ortom and Wike tried to play smart, they went and brought drowning Ayu from obscurity and made him National Chairman for him (Ayu) to do their biddings but he has turned against them

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by vengertime: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu is a thief . He is a yam eater

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Valuepaints20(m): 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by abobote: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike said the same thing about Amaechi's wife leaving him, if he reveals everything.
What is wrong with the man sef

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by gift2xl: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
I can't denial for any politician.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by jacoik(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lolxxxxx hahahaha wike is giving it to ayu hot hot. Wetin dey vex me be say, Atiku wey wan be president, he can't even lead his party how much more a whole country

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by gbishman: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu, you don't need to explain yourself to anybody.
The recent PDP primaries was the best ever, if Wike feels disgruntled then he should approach the law court as he has all the River state judges in his pocket.
Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.

do you vote for Buhari in 2015&2019? if you dont rest!

you're inconsequential

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by okorogodwin4(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
I pity Wike he is like. A pig in the parlour shouting like a bull in the China shop

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by TechNana(f): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
This got Ayu, expecting more drama, Wike is not the type that gives up easily..
Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Shemadex(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
mbahdi:
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only and igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state.only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home.igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy will never cross the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves
yes build mansion with drug money ND baby factory money ND fake drugs

Make una seat down for una region ND develop it we no want u ppl every where in another ppl region
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by zoedew: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
When an Ayu eats a cockroach for dinner the discomfort he goes through when the family goes to bed will soon have them all awake to tend after his resultant illness.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by swit4real: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.

Your calculations is apt, but i will give the winner to ObiDati

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by fuke(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
mbahdi:
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only an igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state.only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home.igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy,hatred will never leave the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves.there keep saying if anambra is good or obi developed anambra why don't d igbos stay bk.a proverb says there don't know one in his own town.anyone chooses where he or she chooses to live,no one is stopping anyone from going to any eastern state to live and build his house if u can afford d cost of land there.so keep ur tribalism to urself

go and build your potopoto states.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ATLIEN2027: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Tax collectors.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by anonimi: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Amb1045:
Lol. Let's see your statement of account, you criminal politicians. Their should be transparency in government. The other day you paid few party members 26million to 30million each for housing allowance. So PDP is now a money generating limited company with no source of income.

The PDP president ticket money was supposed to be use for campaign fund rather you have started sharing the money among your political criminal elites. Later you expect come citizens to vote for your party for a token of 2k. Eee no go better for all of you way say Nigeria no go work. I want my own 27million too or I am not voting for PDP or APC.

Have you seen rogue Wike’s bank account and personal income tax returns

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by kennyz247(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
ayu you need not to reply that woman called Wike na

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by kestolove95(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
pdp don jaga jaga everything don scatter scatter

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by duerap: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Not convincing reply I must say. Expecting more from these two.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by anonimi: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
vengertime:
Ayu is a thief

But rogue Wike is a saint.
Oya clap for yourself.
However, you may choose to SLAP yourself for the obvious lies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ipobarethieves: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
undecided
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Elidrisy20: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu should just give wike his money,so that this matter should die, once and for all
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Kingspin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
How did Tinubu and Atiku won their primaries?
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Lovelife433(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Thunder ⚡ fire Peter obituary and his miscreants ipob bastard.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
This life know balance at all. 2023 elections would have been decided before campaign for APC but the party spoilt the show with same faith candidates while PDP has been disarray after their Presidential primaries while Labour Party crisis is brewing by domination of same region in the presidential campaign list and party denouncing the self appointed DG Doyin Okupe and NNPP is been accused of betrayal by the founder. Nigerians will be watching as the Nigeria politics will be going to next scene which is campaigning.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by MissLeslie(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
mbahdi:
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only an igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state.only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home.igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy,hatred will never leave the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves.there keep saying if anambra is good or obi developed anambra why don't d igbos stay bk.a proverb says there don't know one in his own town.anyone chooses where he or she chooses to live,no one is stopping anyone from going to any eastern state to live and build his house if u can afford d cost of land there.so keep ur tribalism to urself

Hope Igbo did the same, every other tribe welcome Igbo and host them but u will hardly see other tribe in Igbo land in number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
Why is resigning from a position so difficult for APC and PDP politicians even when guilty, they would rather want to die in that seat than resigning.

Reason why I still respect Kemi Adeosun - Though the cabal wanted her out to loot recklessly
what was the basis for wike demanding Ayu 's resignation,is it legally bind? For record sake, Ayu was duly elected and one man ambition cannot force him to resign.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike lule
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Buksaylor: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See / Rashida Bello Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine..special Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.