Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone (28630 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Cantonese: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
ZeroAccess:
”I never collected 1 billion from anybody. And the 100 million that was donated by one of the governors was judiciously used for the purpose that it was given”.

With the above statement, it means that there are elements of truth in wike story.

Just imagine how a state gov is given out 100m from the state pocket. This country is just too corrupt.

And Ayu shamelessly admitted that he collected 100m. He shamelessly refuses to step down. Now I am beginning to see the justification in his sack by Obasanjo.

Please be OBIdient.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Plm11: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Babastrong(m): 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=ILEMUDA post=117559664]Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by [b[ Stop saying rubbish. Tinubu is going to win. You can pack your baggages and go to jerusalem. Even your analysis shows you don't know anything about politics].
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ComrdDRS1: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
pDP can't trust wike again... never
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by FuckOsuPigs: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.

Yinmu at the bolded. We will show you that when it comes to politics in the South West, religion does not matter. We have proved that time and again, we will prove it again.

Your vote is inconsequential...you have only one.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Owologbo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Treasure17:
All these back and forth rants from Wike will amount to nothing at all the end of the day. Is wike clean as well? Abegii.

Let Ayu keep to his words and resign.
Wike will make sure Atiku lose this coming election; it's pay back time.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by gare(f): 4:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/14/pdp-i-didnt-collect-n1-billion-from-anyone-leave-my-family-alone-ayu-replies-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665760110

As which father of which party ? Did you act as a father when you took sides with Tambuwal that he was the hero of the convention? that is least expected from a father, you utterance is what is causing problems for you, first you mentioned that if the Party Presidential Candidate comes from the North you will step aside, but now you did not, a real father does not behave like that, secondly you openly should affection to one of the contestant during the primaries which is not expected of a father, others we can not confirm is your campaign against Wike not to win the primaries.

All of that is note expected from a father, do the honorable thing and resign, learn to stand by your words. I believe no body forced you to say you would resign if anyone from the North wins the primaries. Moreover your defense for the 100bn is so lame, you should do better .
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by MyMouth(m): 8:19am On Oct 15, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.
But u will support another Fulani to take over from the current Fulani right?
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 19, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
Lol

please can we act in a high budget blue film were u wil be payed NGN6,000 naira (6k) meaninin u will make 4k after i get my share of 2k...this is a big shance for u to make moiney. U WANT? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola / Amina Mohammed And Her "Social Media Team". What's Wrong With It? / ISWAP Attacks 2 Nigerian Army Bases In Borno, 30 Soldiers Dead - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.