Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone (28633 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.

What is the relevance of this to the post? The way some Nigerians think eh!
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
If wike have any ball remained in him,let him tender his evidence to efcc, He that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Wike lule, North 2023
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by 0dav2(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike abeg help me fight this northerners abeg help me..
Ayu will cry blood

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by alimiadedayo1: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.
don't deceive yourself the south west us between Atiku and tinubu peter obi is out of the game
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by snapshot: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
Treasure17:
All these back and forth rants from Wike will amount to nothing at all the end of the day. Is wike clean as well? Abegii.
A heavy damage is been done already and you are saying it will amount to nothing,why is Ayu crying if nothing is happening?

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by simplesearch: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dear Mr Ayu, if you truly made the promise to quit your current position if a Northerner get your party's presidential ticket, isn't it a honor to you sir at your age to be able to keep your word against all odd. A good name is better than riches!
The moment a man can no longer keep his word, he has inevitably said a bye to integrity and honor.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
vengertime:
Ayu is a thief
pls don't call anyone a thief until proven by a court of competent jurisdiction
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by HIPROFILE(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
KillSars:
Wike, it's getting annoying, u don't fvcking play politics with people's families in ur mouth, na rubbish be dat...
Stop that shii

Come talk am for PH if you no collect wotowototo!
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by SmartyPants(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
mbahdi:
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only an igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state. only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home. igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy,hatred will never leave the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves.there keep saying if anambra is good or obi developed anambra why don't d igbos stay bk.a proverb says there don't know one in his own town.anyone chooses where he or she chooses to live,no one is stopping anyone from going to any eastern state to live and build his house if u can afford d cost of land there.so keep ur tribalism to urself

That one na lie sha.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Enimin: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu is a seasoned old thief
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by DTaj: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
ZeroAccess:
”I never collected 1 billion from anybody. And the 100 million that was donated by one of the governors was judiciously used for the purpose that it was given”.

With the above statement, it means that there are elements of truth in wike story.

Just imagine how a state gov is given out 100m from the state pocket. This country is just too corrupt.

PDP will never change! That evil party and "sharing money", looting, etc is like bread and butter.

Imagine the National Chairman, Ayu, shamelessly confirming Wike's accusation that he truly collected N100 million from a Governor, in a period where some of the Governors are owing salaries, for instance, for over 30 months in Abia State!

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
This got Ayu, expecting more drama, Wike is not the type that gives up easily...
He is already a loser and a goner in the scheme of politics

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by desiredhome: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
theophorus:
Okay ooo.

What of the 100M?

Sincerely, if you promise to resign based on some conditions but refuses to resign after those conditions were satisfied, do you think we should believe anything you say again?

Daddy Ayu, you self think am naw.
You can't please a greedy/desperate man, even though Ayu resigns, wicked wike will still find something to hinge on.......he actually wanted to be Nigerian president......
Too much noise from a failure called wike
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

May God continue to increase you in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by zionstaar75: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

gbam!I will never vote for Muslim Muslim candidates. I will never support the extinction of the church and that's why tinubu will never win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by qtx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/14/pdp-i-didnt-collect-n1-billion-from-anyone-leave-my-family-alone-ayu-replies-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665760110

Look, this allegation by Wike is too weighty. Wike is a sitting governor and a lawyer, he understands the legal and moral implications of making such a heavy and damaging allegation on someone in the calibre of Ayu.

I think there may be something Ayu is fidning hard to explain but rather routing for peace.

For instance, those monies returned by the NWC members alone show that Wike may have a point, else Ayu would even have threaned litigations.

But like someone said above, Nigerians cant just resign from an juicy position, rather they will prefer to die there. Na wa o.

If not, was Ayu under the influence of anything when he said on national TV that if the presidential candidate emerged from the north, he was resigning?
Or did anyon point an uzzi at him?
This country has no serious leader, not even one.

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by bitbillionaire: 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
Baba if your hand is clean drag Wike to court and sue him for damages and stop blowing useless grammar there.

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by akway22: 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
DTaj:

PDP will never change! That evil party and "sharing money", looting, etc is like bread and butter.

Imagine the National Chairman, Ayu, shamelessly confirming Wike's accusation that he truly collected N100 million from a Governor, in a period where some of the Governors are owing salaries, for instance, for over 30 months in Abia State!
Did he put gun on him to collect it?
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by iscom(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sweet deals
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Maddestdp(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North East - (Atiku)

South East - (Peter Obi)

You are underrating Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso abi
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Belleful: 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
He denial the 1billion, but accepted the 100million.
Wike already dear him to denied, which he has now did. So let me wait for wike's evidence.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by bhella10: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
zionstaar75:
gbam!I will never vote for Muslim Muslim candidates. I will never support the extinction of the church and that's why tinubu will never win
oga na one vote you get.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Uchedizzy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abeg carry una wahala go we have more pressing issues
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Tzar(m): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Old fool AYU saw the billions raised from nomination form sale & decided to feast on the largesse til election is over. No honor! His word became toilet paper because of money, even at his old age?!
Typical Nigerian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
ZeroAccess:
”I never collected 1 billion from anybody. And the 100 million that was donated by one of the governors was judiciously used for the purpose that it was given”.

With the above statement, it means that there are elements of truth in wike story.

Just imagine how a state gov is given out 100m from the state pocket. This country is just too corrupt.

He has denied now as Wike dared him

Let Wike now come out and mention names as he threatened

Besides, that's how it is. All the governors including Wike spend their state resources on the party. Where did you think he got the money for 25 buses from?

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by aestake: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
theophorus:
Okay ooo.

What of the 100M?

Sincerely, if you promise to resign based on some conditions but refuses to resign after those conditions were satisfied, do you think we should believe anything you say again?

Daddy Ayu, you self think am naw.
hahaha...the same people are support APC....shey they dey enjoy now?
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by naikeboy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
I just day laugh u and atiku
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ppogba: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mr. Ayu., sue Wike if you are sure he is dragging you in the mud and tarnishing your image.

Is that too difficult?

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Yomit71(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
mbahdi:
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only an igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state.only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home.igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy,hatred will never leave the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves.there keep saying if anambra is good or obi developed anambra why don't d igbos stay bk.a proverb says there don't know one in his own town.anyone chooses where he or she chooses to live,no one is stopping anyone from going to any eastern state to live and build his house if u can afford d cost of land there.so keep ur tribalism to urself
stop reasoning with your anus you this bittered soul tongue
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by sayso: 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike and Ayu are all part of the hypocrisy, bit Wike should not bring family into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Tomato, Onion Farmers, Marketers Lose Big As Blockade Persists / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Explosion At Mr Biggs In Karu, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.