Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out (9110 Views)

She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice. / Did I Fall In Love With The Wrong Person? Pls Advise! / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by funkybaby(f): 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
paris10:

After five years and getting closer to six years of dating and courting, I decided it's time to finally settle down. Me and woman have been through a lot and have shared virtually everything in common. God has blessed me through her and she's also been blessed through me.

She is not your average Nigerian lady because she lack most basics every woman would either have learned or known through their parents. Although she loves me to death, I can not boast of saying the same. I do like her but not love. She's too stubborn for my liking but caring and would go any length to satisfy me.

She is not your average Nigerian lady, yet you have dated her for close to six years.

She's too stubborn yet you stuck with her for six years and even went ahead to propose and fix a wedding date.

What can i say. . . . . . You are just a bloody eeeedioott and you should get your brains checked ! undecided

paris10:
She finds it difficult to understand or comprehend simple things, and that really infuriate me

Really? Yet you stuck with her for 6 years. I'm sure when it came to satisfying your s.exual needs, she understood you effortlessly and left you screaming her name to the roof top.

Anuofia !  undecided
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
op but u worry o grin
a girl that stood for you thru thick and thin u wan dump am for one yeye cheap golddigger for naija grin
chie but wen some of us naija bobos go get sense na?
if u like make u dump ur girlfriend of many yrs and go marry the naija girl wey u meet for naija but when u bring am come yankee and she dump u go marry one oyibo man make u no come here come cry o grin
a word is enough for the wise, chikena!
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2011
funkybaby:

She is not your average Nigerian lady, yet you have dated her for close to six years.

She's too stubborn yet you stuck with her for six years and even went ahead to propose and fix a wedding date.

What can i say. . . . . . You are just a bloody eeeedioott and you should get your brains checked ! undecided

Really? Yet you stuck with her for 6 years. I'm sure when it came to satisfying your s.exual needs, she understood you effortlessly and left you screaming her name to the roof top.

Anuofia !  undecided

I pray u understand. She's sweet and all that, but I'm in love with this other woman. I like her alot, but not love.

I pray that God forgives me and grant her the best husband ever
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2011
lefulefu:

op but u worry o grin
a girl that stood for you thru thick and thin u wan dump am for one yeye cheap golddigger for naija grin
chie but wen some of us naija bobos go get sense na?
if u like make u dump your girlfriend of many yrs and go marry the naija girl wey u meet for naija but when u bring am come yankee and she dump u go marry one oyibo man make u no come here come cry o grin
a word is enough for the wise, chikena!

She ain't a gold digger because she's never ask for any penny from me or neither has she accepted my good gesture (money, phones,etc). She's ok and lives fine in Lagos
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Connoisseur(m): 12:45am On Aug 19, 2011
If the girl were to be my sister, i'd hate and cures you. But in the long run, I wouldnt let you anywhere near her even if you were to come back crawling on broken bottles.
Cos today, its this naija girl, who knows who it might be tomorrow. Dude, like some one advised here, halt all marriage preps, do a self appraisal and find out what is it you really want.
You've kept her long enough, dont prolong it.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 12:54am On Aug 19, 2011
This is what i'm trying to do now
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by skittles18(f): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2011
She must be annoying as hell. Just call it off and tell her the reason why. If you get married to her you won't be happy and you might even end up cheating. Don't just sit there do something about it or you will end up spending the rest of your life with her or Jail for beating her.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Mynd44: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2011
paris10:

Which one is the cursing part now? I believe its better now than get divorce after marriage

And it took 5 years before that thought came?
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by mamacy: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Some men are just so pathetic, u were in the relationship for 6 years, and yet u were able to cope with her despite the fact that she didnt meet up with ur so called standards, you defiled your parents and friends' requests to be w her and now u met someone thats up to ur standards, chai, ladies don suffer, a similar thng happend to me, but i didnt get depressed cos i know i ve what it takes to be a very good wife, be it education, beauty, character and what ve u, so it was the guy's loss at the end of d day, i hope the girl forgives u sha, cos u wasted 6 good years of her life, and as some pple commented, time will heal her wounds
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
mamacy:

Some men are just so pathetic, u were in the relationship for 6 years, and yet u were able to cope with her despite the fact that she didnt meet up with your so called standards, you defiled your parents and friends' requests to be w her and now u met someone thats up to your standards, chai, ladies don suffer, a similar thng happend to me, but i didnt get depressed cos i know i ve what it takes to be a very good wife, be it education, beauty, character and what ve u, so it was the guy's loss at the end of d day, i hope the girl forgives u sha, cos u wasted 6 good years of her life, and as some pple commented, time will heal her wounds

And what exactly are u suggesting? To carry on with the wedding or follow my heart? In all, I still need forgiveness from her. I'm like a mini god to her but I don't want that. I want a woman who could challenge my psyche and intellect, a woman who could provide deep thinking and thought to my decisions in life.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by mamacy: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2011
paris10:

And what exactly are u suggesting? To carry on with the wedding or follow my heart? In all, I still need forgiveness from her. I'm like a mini god to her but I don't want that. I want a woman who could challenge my psyche and intellect, a woman who could provide deep thinking and thought to my decisions in life.

theres no point going on with the wedding, since u dont even love her, but its best to tell her urself, u started it and u must end it urself, sit her down and tell her u dont want to ruin her happiness cos u dnt love her as much as she does, pls dont do it in an enclosed area, cos i forsee another dangerous beating from u, and we dont want the poor girl to be deformed this time, do we?
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Brite02(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
Dude, why are u punishing the young lady u claim u dnt love?  Your parents stood against it but u insisted, friends did d same but u insteaded after 5yrs now and counting. From your words it seem she's d brain behind your success, now u propose to marry irespective of d fact she aint your ideal woman blah blah blah. . . . Few months to your wedding u r already in love with another and bit day light off one who has been around you all this while, since u r now in love with another u r now starting to see the fault of the later. . . . I NO BLAME U SHA, if na my daughter u break in hrt so before d marriage. . SHOT GUN go dey wait for U.

U alone knw the solution to your prblem.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by teebaba78: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2011
Never start what you cannot finish because you have wasted her time enough.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by micheall36: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Send me her number,will call her on ur behalf,might marry her as well who knows?
but i wonder y u runing away from her
gets me scared, well another mans poison might be another mans meet.
but the truth remains being with a woman dat long even after ur family en friends ask u to leave her
and now few months to ur wedding, u wanna walk, its too bad, however,a thousand broken relationship
will is better than one broken marriage, these are things i have to make her undastand.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 12:45am On Aug 20, 2011
micheall36:

Send me her number,will call her on your behalf,might marry her as well who knows?
but i wonder y u runing away from her
gets me scared, well another mans poison might be another mans meet.
but the truth remains being with a woman dat long even after your family en friends ask u to leave her
and now few months to your wedding, u wanna walk, its too bad, however,a thousand broken relationship
will is better than one broken marriage, these are things i have to make her undastand.

Are u serious you're going to call her? Let me know please
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by kech(f): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2011
paris10:

shocked shocked Are u for real? At this point I'm so tempted to call the girl and tell her myself just to save her from you! Buy seriously, guy, call her yourself! And the sooner the better too. Grow some balls! It's this same attitude that let this crap go on for this long for Pete's sake! What's with the ogbono moves?
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Brite02(m): 12:31am On Aug 21, 2011
Smh undecided
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by winobaby: 6:14am On Aug 21, 2011
U must be jokin,al dis years u hv be wastin her time knoin fully wel u dnt love,and u even hv d gus to beat her men,if i m dat ur girl,u wan disgrace abi,i go chop u rull
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by sexsinners(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2011
paris10:

sorry,but i hope she kills you. cheesy wink
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by MsSophista(f): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2011
Both of you have parts to play in this sick r/ship fiasco. Op-you for being cowardice, she-for not loving herself enough to leave permanently when you abused her. You will beat her again when pressure mounts. Leave her and every women alone until you seek godly counsel & deliverance! True character can only be exposed by pressure. Your abusive nature has been revealed.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by adconline(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2011
Sounds like a marriage train on collision course
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
sexsinners:

sorry,but i hope she kills you. cheesy wink

You're not nice
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
MsSophista:

Both of you have parts to play in this sick r/ship fiasco.  Op-you for being cowardice, she-for not loving herself enough to leave permanently when you abused her.  You will beat her again when pressure mounts.  Leave her and every women alone until you seek godly counsel & deliverance!  True character can only be exposed by pressure.  Your abusive nature has been revealed

That was a one-off thing. You know when you want to scare someone and you unintentionally hit them, that was exactly what happened. Although I did say I beat the daylight out of her, that was some exaggeration Poo.

I was so furious she couldn't leave when I told her to. I only wanted to put fear in her but ended up hitting her in the face. Sorry if this has offended you.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Wislet(f): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2011
U dont need anybody's advice. Marriage is not a do/die affair. U should aim for peace of mind. You alone know wat ur heart wants. If u deceived her, ask for God's forgiveness and hers, and move on. You dont wanna hate yourself and anybody else later on. It is not too late.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Excelboi(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
Nice script
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2011
Wislet:

U dont need anybody's advice. Marriage is not a do/die affair. U should aim for peace of mind. You alone know wat your heart wants. If u deceived her, ask for God's forgiveness and hers, and move on. You dont wanna hate yourself and anybody else later on. It is not too late.

Thanks
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by ice234: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2011
Eya
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by paris10: 1:54am On Aug 22, 2011
Wislet:

U dont need anybody's advice. Marriage is not a do/die affair. U should aim for peace of mind. You alone know wat your heart wants. If u deceived her, ask for God's forgiveness and hers, and move on. You dont wanna hate yourself and anybody else later on. It is not too late.

Still trying to convince myself it's not too late. All what my fiancee does now  is cry, cry and cry because I've been paying less attention to her.

But I haven't told her there's someone else. Got 4 months left for the wedding.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Mynd44: 2:02am On Aug 22, 2011
It's not by force guy. It's never too late
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Jackieugo(f): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2011
Let me try to understand this. You don't love her but stayed with her for 6 years, even beat her brutally 2 times. You had the nerve to propose but now lost the nerve to end the engagement. Forget trying to get some innocent NL stranger involved in this. Be a man ffs! Do the right thing and tell this woman the truth. The longer you wait, the harder it'll become and before you know it, your wedding day will arrive. She won't take it lightly but she deserves to know the truth. It will spare both of you more pain and suffering in the future. What would this new woman think of you if she found out your secret? Better to deal with this before getting more serious with your new love interest.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by martin2699: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2011
I know I can be mean with words but beating a babe is totally insane. I just feel like beating u to brutality now.

Back to your question:
Don't marry your fiance if you don't feel comfortable being with her.why have a wife that you are not proud to have.

Don't fall head over heels for the new woman simply because she has shown signs of not being materialistic. It may just be her strategy. Most wonen are wonderful actors when it comes to that. being materialistic. It may just be her strategy. Most wonen are wonderful actors when it comes to that.
Re: I'm Getting Married In December, But To The Wrong Person. Pls Help Me Out by Godmother(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
Its easier for a woman to leave a broken relationship than a broken engagement. OP you were selfish to stil stay with her when you knew you didnt love her. I hope she does something harmful to you when you finally end the relationship so men like you can learn a thing or two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Message Do You Have For Your E-friends This Ember Period? / Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.