Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? (2038 Views)

If You Have Never Dated This Type Of Babe, You Have Never Lived (pics) / Guys Can U Eat Biscuit In Front Of Babe? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Streetmovement:

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol

I ain't got shit to say to you no more cuz it's gonna be a waste of my precious time.
Keep doing whatever you do nigga.

OK son. tanks for your pointless contreebution!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Dfynboi: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Before you die please do you have any will,can you will me ur mobile phone,I will be here praying for you for the Lord to accept ur soul in heaven
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
There's nothing wrong with eating cornflakes in the morning as they are a perfect breakfast if you want to stay fit and healthy.

I eat them all the time.

Is it a thing of shame to eat cornflakes in Nigeria
DaddyCK:
Am doom,my reputation is shattered.. my life is over.am going to jump from a bridge. my fine halfcast neibor saw me drinking cornflakes & boil egg this morning &now..she going to tink am poor.

Please help!!! angry
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Sneakytoucher: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2022
frankson1:
Cornflakes is over a thousand naira so how can you consider yourself to be poor undecided

I still take cornflakes, oats, goldenmorn. In fact, I do cereals more than any other food.

Unless, she saw you taking soaked garri with N50 groundnut and you had to change the story undecided
Tah! Just as it is called corn flakes, garri is also called garri flakes. so bros, they literally d same thing..
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Samantha123:
There's nothing wrong with eating cornflakes in the morning as they are a perfect breakfast if you want to stay fit and healthy.

I eat them all the time.

Is it a thing of shame to eat cornflakes in Nigeria

really?..u kiddďin me, right?
so If a guy pull up on u chewin cornflake or eaten ground nut...u will giv yor nomba??... undecided
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
Yes, I eat cornflakes too and I'm not ashamed because I love them.

I enjoy mine with warm milk.

My favourite cereals are Kellogg's cornflakes, Rice Krispies, and Coco Pops.
DaddyCK:

so If a guy pull up on u chewin cornflake or eaten ground nut...u will giv yor nomba??... undecided
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by TempmailNigga: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyCK:

You too daft
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by TempmailNigga: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyCK:

so eaten poor man food is yor own idea of keepin it real...correct?...wot kinda female do u go after, house girls, bread seller, orange sellers, receptio ist, hairs dresser, female bus condoctors?brother it sounds like being poor is yor thing sir.i live in pekam(expensive area) so I cannot be seen chewing ground nut or cornflake. That's for so call keeping it real people like u.bro I date half cast babes.how can u be eating ground nut or chewing cornflake in from of white women
.bro my advise..u need to steppup yor game. I bet u eat bread(no oofencse) angry

So mindedly poor
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by TempmailNigga: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2022
DaddyCK:

Cornflake is poooor people food my nigggga.so r u saying u the kinda guy who pour Cornflake in yor pocket & chew it in front of babe....corrřrrect?....and then when women ignore u,u called them gold digger...do u see 50cent, jay z , wizkid or little kim chewing cornflake?? SHAME ON U SIR..I givvvvup!!(no oofencse)) angry

E no go better for You
Re: Guys Can U eat Cornflakes In Front Of Babe? by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Well, if that’s the reason for the suicide, no one will miss u. Just drop address for boys so they can check out the vacancy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm On The Verge Of Committing Suicide. / What's Your Thoughts On This? / Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.