Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships (28258 Views)

Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by teslimalis: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are the sugar in my tea.
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by GreaterFuture(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2022
The humans In these parts are extremely selfish..
Stay as far as possible
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by casok: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
y
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by socialmediaman: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eyinju112:
1.I married her because of the pregnancy, it’s you I love.

2.Where were you when I was marrying that woman..

3. I couldn’t tell you because I love you and I don’t wanna lose you

Omo you don get master's for this thing o

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by socialmediaman: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
OP is that you @ dp ?? cool wink

Are you village people calling your number already?
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by wolesmile(m): 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Reinaldo:
APC lies. But never again!!!
how is this related
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
socialmediaman:

Are you village people calling your number already?

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by muyico(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Virginity
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Joey4321: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2022
Newyorkitis:
All relationships is an advancement of personal interest.

How wise of you

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by femmoy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
Luiz321:
hey beautiful, how’re you doing today?

Stop embarrassing your ancestors.

7 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Savedday: 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
This is the only thing 9ja girls are known for. Jumping from one d!ck to another. Nonsense entitled people.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
You are the only one I’m Dating

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Bellotelli: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2022
I can never double date grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Threesha(f): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2022
kiss undecided
Batam:

How many of those lies have boys use for you and how many have you fallen for?
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by shantti(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Farid24224:
Her: Why do you love me?

His brain: Nyaaaaashh!!!

Him: I love who you are .. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Allisgud: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
I love u,I just don't know why

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Sniper101(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2022
Here's one... grin

"My girlfriends, some of Dem are runs girls and they are big girls. If you see the clubs they go to ehn. I see it via their WhatsApp status.
So one weekend I was bored at home and I called one and I had to plead with her to allow me tag along when next she and her friends will be heading out for one of their regular weekend outings. I had to beg her very well because she knows I won't want to follow any guy home, as I don't do hook up.
So she called me sometime in the evening n asked me to take a drop and come meet she n her friends at Lesuka; that she'll pay for the cab.
On getting there, after a while she and her friends all got guys who'll take them home. Me I followed a boy to his hotel room sha but, baby, he was a very small boy. I asked him his age, he told me, and I told him he's younger than my younger brother".

In her own words, the guy said to her,
"I know am a small boy. But I can pay your bills. I can take care of you".

To cut long story short, this my side chick told me that by the next morning, even as she and the boy didn't even do anything, he gave her 20k.

Guys, help me imagine dis kind lamba cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by bdchange(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
He is my bestie. He has always being there for me.

10 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by FORHII: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
OP is that you @ dp ?? cool wink
ME "Quickly rush to OP profile to check her out".....

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Connected1: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2022
Eyinju112:
1.I married her because of the pregnancy, it’s you I love.

2.Where were you when I was marrying that woman..

3. I couldn’t tell you because I love you and I don’t wanna lose you
Fine Babe wey dae follow people husband.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by remsonik(f): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2022
I love you
I am sorry
Never mind
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by epadomo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Threesha:
Lies Nigerians fall for in relationships

1. Iya wo wa
2. . Let's see how it goes am not ready for a serious relationship
3. S/he's just my friend
4. I am getting a divorce
5. Just the "tip"

Add yours

The no 5 makes me laugh ooh,but op you look takeaway ooh.
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by kaywhy09(m): 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
7buckz:

How can he put just the tip with this your fine ass

Where you led my eyes, I cannot forgive you shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by DriveByKiller: 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2022
Fool
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by kaywhy09(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2022
Sniper101:
Here's one... grin

Guys, help me imagine dis kind lamba cheesy

You're lucky to have a good loyal girl grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
FORHII:

ME "Quickly rush to OP profile to check her out".....

I can’t just imagine how many people on this thread that will check out her profile because of my comment. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by tyinfinity: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2022
Peter obi has second class
Be obedient and useful
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by prophetfire: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
Threesha:
Lies Nigerians fall for in relationships

1. Iya wo wa
2. . Let's see how it goes am not ready for a serious relationship
3. S/he's just my friend
4. I am getting a divorce
5. Just the "tip"

Add yours
. Look for another thing to talk about. You no get work?

1 Like

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by lacream2021(m): 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2022
Farid24224:
Her: Why do you love me?

His brain: Nyaaaaashh!!!

Him: I love who you are .. cheesy
Lol
Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Eyinju112(f): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
That’s not true... no man is single out there, every lady is a victim here...they lie to us of been single and when we discovered we been lied to they tell us those things... If you’re not a lady you won’t understand
Connected1:

Fine Babe wey dae follow people husband.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships by Eyinju112(f): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
That’s not true... no man is single out there, every lady is a victim here...e]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Types Of Assistant Boyfriends / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.