Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy (6748 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / See The Power Of Pussy! / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by DaInferno(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2022
tonymyke4life:

It's called a relationship. Two parties are involved. You are meant to give your best in a genuine relationship. Know wat your woman likes, if she likes being praised to make her feel valued, then how's that too big to do. After all she's your woman. Why bother if it gets to her head. If you love sumtin, you brag about it. Dats a fact! Your woman should be your everything. A woman that loves her man would do same. Love isn't for a particular gender or party.

There is no angle to love, all angles are the same. Looking for angles simply put means looking for fault which means you don't love your woman enough.

Nothing is more painful in a relationship than loving someone and not receiving it back, it can b frustrating. So if you praise your woman, your woman should also do d same. The energy should b mutual. Don't bother about it getting to her head after all you are the one praising your woman not others.
grin you only expounded what I said. I've seem what praising a woman too much does. Just leave am
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by herohero70: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
I just hope this your girl ignores this caller when you are not together? Chances are that she has something with him and refuses to pick his call when with you so you would not hear the endearing words he uses in conversation with her. Just shine your eye, bro, to be sure you are not the side boo.

I could be wrong though...

SPAMBOX7:
One of my girl get one guy wey dey worry am die. Anytime she's in my crib this guy will be calling like she's with his intestine. We were even smashing one time when he kept calling like he was kidnapped I really felt sad for him. Why can't niggas just give themselves some respect and move on to the next available girl. Why get stuck with someone who clearly doesn't give a fvcc about you. You just be there thinking they are playing hard where as they really doesn't care if you exist or not. Worst part is calling like your life depends on them. Even if woman like you the moment you start acting desperate that love will vanish like it wasn't even there in the first place. That's just how nature made it whether you agree or not

As a man even if you can't use your head try get small respect for yourself na shuu. She only got pussy bro and they are almost 5 billion pussies so why get stuck on one

Woman matter no hard at all. Na man dey do himself
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by SPAMBOX7: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2022
herohero70:
I just hope this your girl ignores this caller when you are not together? Chances are that she has something with him and refuses to pick his call when with you so you would not hear the endearing words he uses in conversation with her. Just shine your eye, bro, to be sure you are not the side boo.

I could be wrong though...

There is no reward in being the side or main boo. How you call someone for more than twice when it's not an emergency. Is that what you expect a sane man to do? Whether side or main boo I can't do that for any woman. The most important theme in the message is self respect. You need that when dealing with women whether side nigga or not
Re: Men Disrespecting Themselves Cos Of Pussy by DevilsEqual(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2022
Laturuturu:
On naijaplanet there is this woman that call herself Mistress. She said she is into bdsm
I message her that I am interested. She said it a paid service. I said okay.
I will pay her to humiliate me. I said okay..in my mind I was wondering if men do this.
I asked her how much
She said 20k per session.

This is the height of humiliation
Her profile is still on that site
Men paying women to be slave just because of pussy.

i am interested... whats her username please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Sucking Her P***y Means U Really Luv Her? / else / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.