Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? (1604 Views)

Why Most Guys Form Big Boys To Deceive Girls / Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2011
It really bugzz me.

The girl is not even after you, and ur feeling like a champ?creating an imaginary chase in ur head?

W. T. F get a fcking brain check!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by 190smh: 1:11am On Aug 19, 2011
Cuts cane and flogs the poster undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by dammytex: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2011
Its an art we've learnt over time with experience.

When you form reasonably for a lady, she tries to get back at you in any way, thereby spending time for/with/on you.

As she thinks of retaliating, she's somehow occupying her thoughts with you.

When you form for her, she gets the feeling; maybe she's not good enough and while trying to prove to you that she's got virtues/pride, she 's only showing the better side of her that you want to investigate.

---------and so on-------

You then humble yourself before her, she drops her defenses, you take it up from there, she won't want to disappoint again and the rest might become stories for their grandchildren.

If you are a Sanguine like me, it can easily work for you especially if the lady is Melancholy.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 1:42am On Aug 19, 2011
dammytex:

When you form reasonably for a lady, she tries to get back at you in any way, thereby spending time for/with/on you.

When you form for her, she gets the feeling; maybe she's not good enough and while trying to prove to you that she's got virtues/pride, she 's only showing the better side of her that you want to investigate.

You then humble yourself before her, she drops her defenses, you take it up from there, she won't want to disappoint again and the rest might become stories for their grandchildren.

If you are a Sanguine like me, it can easily work for you especially if the lady is Melancholy.

Exactly, just like the OP is doing rite now.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 1:43am On Aug 19, 2011
wtf does form mean?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Lax75(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2011
@Pleep, I echo that question too, what the heck does it mean?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by 190smh: 1:48am On Aug 19, 2011
High_Chief:

Exactly, just like the OP is doing rite now.

High chief you are need in the complaints room
to say your side of the story cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 2:49am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Pls send me the link here. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2011
Another useless thread. Guess who created it?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 3:03am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^NL most confused gal
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by skypon2002(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2011
guys form, but gurls does the worst, sad sad
if a guy forms 2 times, then a lady will form 22 times cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Tosinville(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2011
What kind of stupid thread is this? must they create a thread if they don't have something reasonable to say?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Mynd44: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Honestly it is getting outta hand
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by skypon2002(m): 7:21am On Aug 19, 2011
dont worry, i will treat her Bleep up cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Amya(f): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2011
This thread is not useless. The OP echoed my thoughts exactly. Why do guys form? Young guys most especially. If you know why, you say.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Tosinville(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Maybe she's typing from the asylum who knows.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
Honestly it is getting outta hand
Don't EVER show urself on my thread again. . .idiottt!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2011
Amya:

This thread is not useless. The OP echoed my thoughts exactly. Why do guys form? Young guys most especially. If you know why, you say.
Thank you for USING ur brain.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
dammytex:

Waste of time really, pointless and meanwhile you could just be spoiling a very good friendship that could be made, forming is meant for females to do not GUYS.

Thank you very much.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by SAFO(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Immaturity probably but I get what you're trying to say pweety.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
Tosinville:

What kind of silly thread is this? must they create a thread if they don't have something reasonable to say?

Your even too UGLY for me to be replying. . .good thing u took of your pic of then.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by alstarmayo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
In reality ladies are the ones who form most
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^There should be no comparison, let women be women, and let the men be the men.

Cheese & peas

p.s - that was an outburst of last nite.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by pleep(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
What does 'forming even mean'? is it like when girls act all arrogant, like their so attractive, like every guy wants them or something?

usually when girls act like that i just treat them like they are not worth even looking at. (cuz they arent't)
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^I dunno sha, i'm not a forming girl and even i 'form' it's for joke sakes.

It's like another version of 'playing hard to get' i would say.

Basically the guy starts acting as if the girl is chasing him, like he's 1 hell of a God.
Like a complete assshole i would say.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
SAFO:

Immaturity probably but I get what you're trying to say pweety.

I'm not trying 2 say.

I am saying it shouldn't be done, it is a jackass kind of attitude!!

It is also very insulting most timez.

Maybe it attracts some girls but not moii jare.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by SAFO(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
Oh definitely and the end result is that he's probably not even worth your time.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^No cretin that acts like that is ever worth anyone's time.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by alstarmayo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Ok noted
Guys form for the same reason ladies form
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by Pweety4me(f): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^You can't generalise a girl or guys action for doing something.

Like i said i don't 'form, if i do maybe for jokes sake.

Perhaps there are different levels of forming, who bloody knows or carez.

All i know is, GUYS don't freaking do it, it's not meant for YOU!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by HighChief4(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^I dunno sha, i'm not a forming girl and even i 'form' it's for joke sakes.

[b]It's like another version of 'playing hard to get' i would say.

Basically the guy starts acting as if the girl is chasing him, like he's 1 hell of a God.[/b]Like a complete assshole i would say.

Did a guy just turn you down?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Form For No Apparent Reason? by dammytex: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pweety4me:

Waste of time really, pointless and meanwhile you could just be spoiling a very good friendship that could be made, forming is meant for females to do not GUYS.

Thank you very much.

If ladies can form, why can't guys form.

If you check, I used the word reasonably. You can never lose the friendship in the act of forming if you practice calculated forming. In fact what you ladies call forming/hard to get is what we call strategizing while not trying to jump. It makes you know the best approach to get her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. / Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. / Would A Nairaland Babe Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.