Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? (3658 Views)

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Clique1788: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2022
There ones a spa I worked with before in Lekki,
The owner of the spa was an sealord man while the manager was an axe man. So based on they were trying to become responsible they decided to set up the business cos both were friends from their university days. Sometimes the manager will bring up unnecessary rules and regulations unto say you most abide by his terms . The owner will do his own . that's how the whole biz collapse. But my eyes see shege ooooo
Share your experience you have or had any with them
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by HarlequinLekex: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2022
I can see some lies coming in now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Hollybratt(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
Op, i just wish that your boss and manager see this, then you will understand why you must mind ur business
IRMC

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Clique1788: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I can see some lies coming in now

grin
Unto
Detective lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by VOsimhen144(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2022
My boss is a buccaneer, I have peacefully worked with him for 3 years and till now he doesn't know that I'm a strong Eiye man.

We Eiye fly above the mountains & above blue sky that's the reason he didn't notice I'm a bird man. All JoJo are highly rugged. Airlord, akoko nest, Parrot May we all continue to fly safe. HabaKrier! don't let them stab my blue beret.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2022
My former boss was a mafian outta akoko, akungba and to them, confraternity is all about brothers helping brothers. Not "cultism". They show love to themselves, give themselves jobs and all, you know, making sure eveybody is on top in life. Just bunch of successful men in life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by superCleanworks(m): 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2022
i got no boss. nah.
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Lilsameey: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2022
Olasyke:
My former boss was a mafian outta akoko, akungba and to them, confraternity is all about brothers helping brothers. Not "cultism". They show love to themselves, give themselves jobs and all, you know, making sure eveybody is on top in life.
Which side there? Iwaro? Permanent site? Medline? Adefarati? Okusa?
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lilsameey:
Which side there? Iwaro? Permanent site? Medline? Adefarati? Okusa?
Lol, I don't know. I just know he's from akungba. Why do you ask?
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:12am On Oct 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:
My boss is a buccaneer, I have peacefully worked with him for 3 years and till now he doesn't know that I'm a strong Eiye man.

We Eiye fly above the mountains & above blue sky that's the reason he didn't notice I'm a bird man. All JoJo are highly rugged. Airlord, akoko nest, Parrot May we all continue to fly safe. HabaKrier! don't let them stab my blue beret.

If no be say I go too kill people because my blood fast dey hot, I for join that year.

Glad I graduated, now I'm a free man, like a free born.

Can fly, sail and move on any neighbourhood at any time of the day, even in the roughest of time, and wouldn't look over my shoulders or feel paranoid when strange faces claws, anchors or nacks Egede in my presence.

Can you ever be that rugged not to feel scared?

Never allow your son to know you are a member, else he would join, he might not be as lucky as you currently are.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by benqo01(m): 3:14am On Oct 23, 2022
Make i comment my reservation
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by bestman09(m): 3:28am On Oct 23, 2022
shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by dnawah(m): 5:44am On Oct 23, 2022
Clique1788:
There ones a spa I worked with before in Lekki,
The owner of the spa was an sealord man while the manager was an axe man. So based on they were trying to become responsible they decided to set up the business cos both were friends from their university days. Sometimes the manager will bring up unnecessary rules and regulations unto say you most abide by his terms . The owner will do his own . that's how the whole biz collapse. But my eyes see shege ooooo
Share your experience you have or had any with them
u can't have two captains in a ship

3 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by falcon01: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Clique1788:
"an fucking sealord" where the fuçk did y'all get your education?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Authoreety: 5:57am On Oct 23, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If no be say I go too kill people because my blood fast dey hot, I for join that year.

Can fly, sail and move on any neighbourhood at any time of the day, even in the roughest of time, and wouldn't look over my shoulders or feel paranoid when strange faces claws, anchors or nacks Egede in my presence.

Never allow your son to know you are a member, else he would join, he might not be as lucky as you currently are.

You are wiser than them all bro..

16 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Makamatic: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Them done they preach confra again ooo.. one done they lie say them they help each other when we know say them national anthem na - God for all man , all man for himself or no friend , no foes ..

12 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Ikennaford: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2022
We keep flying higher no matter what,,,, but still on still,no blood no glory... My motto....
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Saintdan0421(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2022
All of u glorifying cultism need JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by JBoss25(m): 8:32am On Oct 23, 2022
SenatePresdo:

walk under ojota under bridge at 1am, I want to see something

4 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by KingMack(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2022
undecided

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2022
JBoss25:

I should rather go to Sambisa forest and sleep there for 20 days so as to prove what to you?

8 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by moniupdate: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Olachase(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
JBoss25:
e fe ri werèy grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
VOsimhen144:

May u continue to fly ruggedly till u sight that blacc n red bonnet then tremble when you see the fire in the eyes of the vulture, for the bones and skulls of all airLord will continue to roll n their blood will continue to flow like sea for the BG's to slide on

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by bigjackass: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
mtcheeew undecided
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Martartins(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
40 years old men claiming cultist...... Fools

4 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by loko50(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
falcon01:
"an fucking sealord" where the fuçk did y'all get your education?

Not everyone here is educated

3 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Rexymania(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2022
HBK

VOsimhen144:

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Juleeee: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Olasyke:
My former boss was a mafian outta akoko, akungba and to them, confraternity is all about brothers helping brothers. Not "cultism". They show love to themselves, give themselves jobs and all, you know, making sure eveybody is on top in life. Just bunch of successful men in life.

Why do you people do that shit btw?
That is for if you're telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2022
Juleeee:

Why do you people do that shit btw?
That is for if you're telling the truth.
Which shit?
Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by RepoMan007: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
loko50:

Night school tins. From share your experience to.show your color, cultist wen don donate their brain give powers

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Had A Cultists As Your Boss Or Worked With Any Of Them? by falcon01: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2022
loko50:

I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Pay Up Your Partner's Debts / Why I Love Working Class Girls / Why Will You Befriend Your Ex On Social Media When You Have Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.