Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (32847 Views)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Midas01: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
"How he wishes" including carrying olosho but if his gf did half of that, y'all will rant about how women are the cause of ozone layer depletion.

Anyways double standards has always been you guys forte, not surprised.
LordIsaac:
Men must stop dating morons; he has a right to use his money how he wishes. Has she ever booked a flight for him?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Slynation(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2022
Midas01:

How you conveniently left your brolosho to blame the girl mind boggling but na una way for NL.

Who should even be leaving who in the relationship, Lmao

grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by LordIsaac(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
Midas01:
"How he wishes" including carrying olosho but if his gf did half of that, y'all will rant about how women are the cause of ozone layer depletion.

Anyways double standards has always been you guys forte, not surprised.
It's his money....her problem was the spending, not the infidelity!
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Jameselias: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2022
Every where you go vawullence
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Domistar5(f): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
U people should keep crying. undecided
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by drphantom: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Why do we feel we must make our private matters public?
The world really doesn’t care about your personal issues and will move on to the next piece of trivial news.

All this is fanning the flames of gossip… and for what?!?!

He messed up and the dummy went online to embarrass himself (for no other reason than to trend).
Dump him and move on. He’s not worth your time.
Unless you’re both cut from the same self deluded and shameless cloth that tells you that you must live your life on social media.

I really don’t understand what we are coming to.

Todaymedia:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PSsbi6u1k

“We’ve been dating for seven months and he has never booked a flight for me,” Girlfriend of man who called out a lady over flight cries out

It was recall that a Nigeria Man cry out few days ago on social media calling a girl out after booking a flight for her and she never showed up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkB3ZjPrUrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2022
Todaymedia:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PSsbi6u1k

“We’ve been dating for seven months and he has never booked a flight for me,” Girlfriend of man who called out a lady over flight cries out

It was recall that a Nigeria Man cry out few days ago on social media calling a girl out after booking a flight for her and she never showed up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkB3ZjPrUrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Madam,, you're dating yourself.
Can't you see??

Quit that nonsense relationship.
That man is not interested in you.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by kenevision(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
zed7:
Honestly I'll soon deactivate all my social media accounts. Everything na cruise now. I see some videos where people are trying to prank others and go about it so annoyingly. Someday, one of these prankster will take it too far and lose their life. Everyone wants fame now without the talent.

Too many rubbish happening online. I can only imagine the level of rot we will degenerate to in a few years time

My thoughts exactly. So many annoying content pumped into the internet on a daily. It's terrible.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by lozanni(m): 4:10am On Oct 24, 2022
grin Slay Queen don slay the man's senses.

Silence can be golden sometimes, even where financial loss is involved.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Trilz(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2022
na flight de make this one cry?
some people go just de worry on top rubb!sh anyways the news no too concerns me ..
vote PO 2023.

I also do data entry-related jobs and I am good at it, check my signature for my contact info
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Benrosaria(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
Most women don't know when to chip in there talk, they usually apply emotions where logic is highly needed...why not allow your man get back his money first angry If I'm your man, it's bye bye to this relationship already, or should I say she just wanna capitalize on this little popularity and advertise her market

If she has to advertise then the man did the advert first. She is on top of the game letting out her emotions. If no he say man no get sense, woman go chop you like that run. Men in Nigeria can never be wise

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Benrosaria:

If she has to advertise then the man did the advert first. She is on top of the game letting out her emotions. If no he say man no get sense, woman go chop you like that run. Men in Nigeria can never be wise
Hehehehehe...There are wise men, they are men of principles where I belong... cheesy just say you have been meeting the foolish ones
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Benrosaria(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
Hehehehehe...There are wise men, they are men of principles where I belong... cheesy just say you have been meeting the foolish ones

If you say you are a man of principles then no woman should be a side chick and one a lover. All should be the same, cause your principles don’t differ for different persons
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Benrosaria(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:

Sadly I meet women, who are already pained from the actions of unwise and unprincipled men cum foolish
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Slynation(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Benrosaria:

If you say you are a man of principles then no woman should be a side chick and one a lover. All should be the same, cause your principles don’t differ for different persons
Lol...Life has no definite manual, it's different strokes for different folks, I'm might have my own opinion concerning love, so do others...
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Benrosaria(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...Life has no definite manual, it's different strokes for different folks, I'm might have my own opinion concerning love, so do others...

Exactly different strokes for different folks but same concept “genuine love”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.