Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. (12793 Views)

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Secondary School Babe After 15 Years Of Dating / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by kollinzgee(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2022
I am 29 now and i have being masturbating since the age 16,that is about 15 years,sometimes i do it for about 3 times daily for 15 good years so trust me i know the truths ,lies, fact and fictions and also the advantages and disadvantages forget what some religious leaders and so fake philosopher are saying and that is what i will be dissecting here on this thread,trust me they are so many lies out there even by religious leaders.

1) masturbation does not reduce your self confidence dont be fooled by peoples philosophy,i masturbate alot but trust me i can approach any woman i like without fear worst she will do is say no to me and life goes on and trust me i have managed to bed some few pretty ladies.. wink ,as a music artiste i can face the crowd and perform and also give speech audience if need be,if you lack confidence you lack confidence masturbation has nothing to do with it wake up people.

2) masturbation doesnt make you loose interest in women,even though i masturbate alot am i still very much interested in women because nothing is sweeter than pussy on earth,there is a huge difference between masturbating and having sex the feeling of sex is real and emotional,if i have the option of pussy and masturbation i will always chose pussy because its real.

3) masturbation doesnt cause low sperm count or watery sperm,even scientist have proven that ,there was a time i had a serious typhoid and during that period i didnt masturbate for about 2 weeks because you cant be seriously sick and still have libido,when i got well i went back to masturbate since i was single back then no girl to knack, that period they amount of semen i release was something else,it was so thick and much that my trousers keep soaking over and over that i felt embarrassed.

4) masturbation doesnt cause hair loss forget all that lies,my hair is still more intact than even many guys that dont do it. and bard every 8 days.

5) come to think of it for fuk sake masturbation is not different from sex,biologically its still friction berween two flesh just like dick and pussy.so why do people see it as more dangerous than sex

6) women cannot control you easily because you are not a sex freak,imagine a world were women have becoming so wicked and manipulative,they have weaponised sex as tool to control men and milk them of money.in this senario men who masturbate have an upper hand over men who dont.if my girl brings up any drama and denies me sex i simply go and masturbate to aviod shit.
For married men if your wife just put to bed and your have to let let her rest for months to recover how do you satisfy urge do you cheat on your wife or masturbate?which one is a better option?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Honchoslim16(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2022
People who condemn masturbation are religious fanatics!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Honchoslim16(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2022
kollinzgee:
I am 29 now and i have being masturbating since the age 16,that is about 15 years,sometimes i do it for about 3 times daily for 15 good years so trust me i know the truths ,lies, fact and fictions and also the advantages and disadvantages forget what some religious leaders and so fake philosopher are saying and that is what i will be dissecting here on this thread,trust me they are so many lies out there even by religious leaders.

1) masturbation does not reduce your self confidence dont be fooled by peoples philosophy,i masturbate alot but trust me i can approach any woman i like without fear worst she will do is say no to me and life goes on and trust me i have managed to bed some few pretty ladies.. wink ,as a music artiste i can face the crowd and perform and also give speech audience if need be,if you lack confidence you lack confidence masturbation has nothing to do with it wake up people.

2) masturbation doesnt make you loose interest in women,even though i masturbate alot am i still very much interested in women because nothing is sweeter than pussy on earth,there is a huge difference between masturbating and having sex the feeling of sex is real and emotional,if i have the option of pussy and masturbation i will always chose pussy because its real.

3) masturbation doesnt cause low sperm count or watery sperm,even scientist have proven that ,there was a time i had a serious typhoid and during that period i didnt masturbate for about 2 weeks because you cant be seriously sick and still have libido,when i got well i went back to masturbate since i was single back then no girl to knack, that period they amount of semen i release was something else,it was so thick and much that my trousers keep soaking over and over that i felt embarrassed.

4) masturbation doesnt cause hair loss forget all that lies,my hair is still more intact than even many guys that dont do it. and bard every 8 days.

5) come to think of it for fuk sake masturbation is not different from sex,biologically its still friction berween two flesh just like dick and pussy.so why do people see it as more dangerous than sex

6) women cannot control you easily because you are not a sex freak,imagine a world were women have becoming so wicked and manipulative,they have weaponised sex as tool to control men and milk them of money.in this senario men who masturbate have an upper hand over men who dont.if my girl brings up any drama and denies me sex i simply go and masturbate to aviod shit.
For married men if your wife just put to bed and your have to let let her rest for months to recover how do you satisfy urge do you cheat on your wife or masturbate?which one is a better option?

Just watch as they condemn you

8 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Moh247: 7:48am On Oct 30, 2022
cool

One thing I always tell people is avoid sexual tension

Sexual tension leads to rape and sexual harassment... 7 years in prison is not a joke

Sexual tension might lead you to accept a loveless relationship just because of sex and that would ruin your self esteem for life

If you have to masturbate do it with limit or get a girlfriend

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by gfon(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2022
On point

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Tokskob2008: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2022
What works for A doesn't work B... Different body system plus you don't expect a guy who has low libido not to suffer the after effects of masturbation compared to the one with high libido who can do it all day and still remain hard.

Know how your body system works before indulging or coping others.

8 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Dopenigga(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2022
Masturbation messes with your mind. I have experienced this first hand. It took me twice the time and energy to have a solid erection when it's time to make out with a girl

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by kollinzgee(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2022
Dopenigga:
Masturbation messes with your mind. I have experienced this first hand. It took me twice the time and energy to have a solid erection when it's time to make out with a girl

That means you have health issues mine still stands upright even just seeing a lady ass i am erect.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Dopenigga(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2022
kollinzgee:

That means you have health issues mine still stands upright even just seeing a lady ass i am erect.
no be health issue. Once I stopped for some months, I had no issues getting erect

6 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Zonefree(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

One thing I always tell people is avoid sexual tension

Sexual tension leads to rape and sexual harassment... 7 years in prison is not a joke

Sexual tension might lead you to accept a loveless relationship just because of sex and that would ruin your self esteem for life

If you have to masturbate do it with limit or get a girlfriend

So, one should get a girlfriend cos of sex. Does that means girls are solely for sex? cool grin

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Moh247: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

So, one should get a girlfriend cos of sex. Does that means girls are solely for sex? cool grin

The only thing you can get from a Romantic relationship that you can't get from a platonic relationship is sex...

All other things you get from your girlfriend like companionship and loyalty you can get that from any regular friend

11 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by nickyj19: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2022
booked
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 30, 2022
Many pros and cons for masturbation .
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Wawelexy(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2022
16 + 15 is 31...

14 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by touchalex25: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Ondanteddd:
To each his own, everything is to be done in moderation.

*Masturbation uses up energy.
So you will be weak if you do it too much.

*You could negatively condition your brain to only receive pleasure from certain things.

* You could hurt yourself if done too aggressively.

*Psychological erectile dysfunctional where your brain and deek don't aknowledge certain situations as sexual and won't respond to such situations.

Not disagreeing with you op , but it's a double edged sword.

You could hurt yourself if you have sex aggressively and in certain positions, trust me I know

I know for a fact that sex is more physical and energy consuming than masturbation.

There is no medical proof that masturbation causes erectile dysfunction- as for Psychological dysfunction like you mentioned in that context I think it’s normal that certain situations arouse us while other situations doesn’t there are words in the dictionary for different type of things and situations that people find sexually arousing.

Masturbation is a sin, just like fornication and adultery if you can avoid them all especially if you are a Christian

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by VeryWickedMan: 8:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
16 + 15 is 31...

grin grin

12 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by nesane70: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Dopenigga:
thats cause ur mind is easily swayed

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Zonefree(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:

The only thing you can get from a Romantic relationship that you can't get from a platonic relationship is sex...

All other things you get from your girlfriend like companionship and loyalty you can get that from any regular friend
Conclusively, relationship with a Nigerian girl is basically for sex.

5 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Moh247: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Conclusively, relationship with a Nigerian girl is basically for sex.

LoL

I never said that before Nairaland feminist coven table my matter

2 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by FaceTanke: 8:40am On Oct 30, 2022
If u masturbate

Eat banana and unripe Plaintain often o

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by jesmond3945: 8:43am On Oct 30, 2022
kollinzgee:

Biologically masturbation has not much eff3ct.
However, mentally it does. It leads to anxiety and panic and depression.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by kollinzgee(m): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2022
jesmond3945:

Biologically masturbation has not much eff3ct.
However, mentally it does. It leads to anxiety and panic and depression.

I am not even depressed,even though sapa dey show me shege for the moment e go better.

4 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by makeherscream(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Trash , sad it's either you're lieing or you don't know what you're saying ,

Masturbation makes my erection weak during sex , and I can bang a pussy for more than an hour without Cumming sometimes it's just like am suffering my self during sex because I won't come ,

but I easily cum when I masturbate in less than 7 to 10 minutes sad , I started masturbating when I was just 14 am 27 now angry

Masturbation is very bad for your health flee from it

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by jesmond3945: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2022
kollinzgee:

I am not even depressed,even though sapa dey show me shege for the moment e go better.
but your mood is not upbeat
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by jasent(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2022
kollinzgee:

Mumu. Continue, nobody will tell you to stop,Nan your body go tell you.

5 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by kollinzgee(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2022
jasent:

Mumu. Continue, nobody will tell you to stop,Nan your body go tell you.

Story story,i am healthy and strong i still play football,even at 29 i still look 25 good orgasms makes you look younger,i wonder how you guys cope with sexual tension now that women have weaponised sex.

10 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by obinna58(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2022
No 6 promotes redpill

If a woman can't have power over you, you're healed

5 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by Samakus(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Wawelexy:
16 + 15 is 31...

Nigerians and ⚽ age �

3 Likes

Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by kollinzgee(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2022
Samakus:

Nigerians and ⚽ age �
e

Is that the message you recieved.
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by karsey: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2022
Smh in dismay.... nevertheless,read this post below

https://www.nairaland.com/6613617 and take heed to avoid regrets
Re: After 15 Years Of Masturbating This Is What I Discovered. by karsey: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2022
makeherscream:
Trash , sad it's either you're lieing or you don't know what you're saying ,

Masturbation makes my erection weak during sex , and I can bang a pussy for more than an hour without Cumming sometimes it's just like am suffering my self during sex because I won't come ,

but I easily cum when I masturbate in less than 7 to 10 minutes sad , I started masturbating when I was just 14 am 27 now angry

Masturbation is very bad for your health flee from it
No need to advise him bro

His mind is made up

But one thing is sure....nobody can eat his or her cake and have it back

When the effects starts knocking on his door...Na then you go dey see threads like Admin,Hide my identity...I have so so so problem as a result of......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / What Can I Use For My Chocolate Skin To Make It Glow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.