Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship (225 Views)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship by Izido: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
There's this girl that want me to be her bf online
She said that she luv Mi but when ever i send her message She will always delay to reply mi
When ever i ask her what wrong she will tell me that she's busy
She have never flash or call me b4
Am the only one that always call her
She want to com to my place this december
Abeg wat should i do
Re: Long Distance Relationship by optimistcandyboy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dont do anything you would regret later.
and your writeup doesn't add up.

she wanted you to be her boyfriend "online" but never make efforts towards same "situationship"?

Comrades, should we tell him?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Autobot05: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
That want me to be her bf online
That want me to be her client online cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Live Always And Make So Much Love / Lost But Found Iphone / Stay Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.