Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45369 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

The rig is created with the needless question. We both know your homo friends are barren without external help.
That wasn't the question I asked you. The question again: You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods? A very simple question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

That wasn't the question I asked you. The question again: You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods? A very simple question.

It's a needless question, that's why i didn't answer it. But since it appears critical to your existence and outlook of life, let's help you like God says we should. All females should have menstrual periods at some stages in their lives, God made them so.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

It's a needless question, that's why i didn't answer it. But since it appears critical to your existence and outlook of life, let's help you like God says we should. All females should have menstrual periods at some stages in their lives, God made them so.

LoLz! That's it, a simple anwser in response. I dunno why you need to rigmarole, does it please you so much that you instinctively default to it. FWIW I saw some where that some people think lesbians don't have periods and it occurred to me to ask if you were of the same opinion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! That's it, a simple anwser in response. I dunno why you need to rigmarole, does it please you so much that you instinctively default to it. FWIW I saw some where that some people think lesbians don't have periods and it occurred to me to ask if you were of the same opinion.

i am not some people as you have come to know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

i am not some people as you have come to know.

Exactly why I asked you the question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Exactly why I asked you the question.

You should not easily forget that i am fearfully and wonderfully made, what were you thinking of?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Bozayo: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Nawa4nl:

Adeboye does not know God.
No man of God will help a known jihadist like Buhari come to power.

And certainly no man of God will dont witchcraft & say its of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV_iw3Cnc4I

adeboye confessed to doing 'fortification' before he converted. Isn't that a form of witchcraft? If it is, why isn't he in jail? Last I checked, witchcraft is a crime in Nigeria, so why is he walking around as if he's not a criminal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.