Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45372 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Image123:

LoLaz, that's a third party. Where's the egg or semen coming from, as it were? Who would you call your mom if you were born that way?

LoLz! This is hilarious. So if someone has a baby for me I am not the father because I am not married to the mother? Bwahahahahaha! A homosexual couple can have children and even adopt, whatever means they utilise they are regarded as parents same as a heterosexual couple.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ladygbola:

should I carry my brother's? My Brodas are good and capable to be banged by sex starved GAYbriel. My Brother's yansh go sweet gan....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! This is hilarious. So if someone has a baby for me I am not the father because I am not married to the mother? Bwahahahahaha! A homosexual couple can have children and even adopt, whatever means they utilise they are regarded as parents same as a heterosexual couple.

Lolaz, as we both see, the homos cannot reproduce without help of third party. Their union is barren and they can adopt like every barren couple can.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Image123:

Lolaz, as we both see, the homos cannot reproduce without help of third party. Their union is barren and they can adopt like every barren couple can.

So if a woman cannot get pregnant but the husband's sperm can fertilise a donated ovum, he is still going be called barren because it wasn't his wife's ovum he fertilised? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

LoLaz, that's a third party. Where's the egg or semen coming from, as it were? Who would you call your mom if you were born that way?

Who are the parents of this baby:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47780124
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

So if a woman cannot get pregnant but the husband's sperm can fertilise a donated ovum, he is still going be called barren because it wasn't his wife's ovum he fertilised? Bwahahahahaha!

The woman is clearly barren. We're talking about two barren men here remember. They can't ovulate if it would save their lives.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

Who are the parents of this baby:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47780124

Mr Dougherty's sister Lea and the sperm donor. Very simple question even primary 4 will answer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

Mr Dougherty's sister Lea and the sperm donor. Very simple question even primary 4 will answer.

Who is the sperm donor?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

The woman is clearly barren. We're talking about two barren men here remember. They can't ovulate if it would save their lives.

How are they barren if their sperm can fertilise an ovum? LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 9:34am On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

How are they barren if their sperm can fertilise an ovum? LoLz.

They? Their? Who owns the ovum again?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

Who is the sperm donor?

One of the gay men, not the couple, right? Gays can't make babies, they lack the capacity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

One of the gay men, not the couple, right? Gays can't make babies, they lack the capacity.

LoLz. One of the gay men's sperm fertilised an ovum yet you are saying he is barren. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

They? Their? Who owns the ovum again?

What does it matter whose ovum it is? The gay man's sperm fertilised it how does that still make the gay man barren? LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. One of the gay men's sperm fertilised an ovum yet you are saying he is barren. Bwahahahahaha!

You must certainly have missed me mention the words "union" and "couple". i understand your twisting and turning though, who wouldn't in such an unnatural situation. A gay union and a gay couple remain barren till tomorrow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
LordReed:

What does it matter whose ovum it is? The gay man's sperm fertilised it how does that still make the gay man barren? LoLz.

What matters is that the ovum doesn't belong to the couple, they can't produce children if their whole lineage depends on it.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

What matters is that the ovum doesn't belong to the couple, they can't produce children if their whole lineage depends on it.

You are very funny. I just gave you example of a gay man having a child and you are still saying a gay man can not have a child Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahah!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Image123:

You must certainly have missed me mention the words "union" and "couple". i understand your twisting and turning though, who wouldn't in such an unnatural situation. A gay union and a gay couple remain barren till tomorrow.

And you missed where I said gay man. The 2 gay men or women can have as men children as they want your exercise in semantic dribbling notwithstanding. And IRL gay people are having their own children so semantic dribbling has no effect on RL. LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

You are very funny. I just gave you example of a gay man having a child and you are still saying a gay man can not have a child Bwahahahahahahahahahahaahah!

A gay couple, gerrit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 5:43am On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

And you missed where I said gay man. The 2 gay men or women can have as men children as they want your exercise in semantic dribbling notwithstanding. And IRL gay people are having their own children so semantic dribbling has no effect on RL. LoLz.

Didn't miss it, i have consistently maintained a homo union or couple while you keep struggling to change the narrative with unwarranted quibbles.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Image123:

Didn't miss it, i have consistently maintained a homo union or couple while you keep struggling to change the narrative with unwarranted quibbles.
Image123:

A gay couple, gerrit.

Go and take their children away na. LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2022
LordReed:

Go and take their children away na. LoLz.

Lolaz, their adopted/step children you mean to say.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Image123:

Lolaz, their adopted/step children you mean to say.

Go carry them. LoLz!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Image123:

If you married an homo, you'd not have lovely kids. Homos don't produce children or miss their periods.

Hold up. You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
LordReed:

Hold up. You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods?

Facepalm on your behalf. You think lesbians have sperm?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Image123:

Facepalm on your behalf. You think lesbians have sperm?

LoLz! Is menstruation sperm?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 4:52am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Is menstruation sperm?

Do you think it is?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 5:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

Do you think it is?

Read my question again. You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods? It's simple enough that we don't need a rigmarole. LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Read my question again. You think lesbians don't have menstrual periods? It's simple enough that we don't need a rigmarole. LoLz.

i don't need to read your question again because it was needless in the first place. Have you started thinking on people's behalf or you just love the rig very much.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

i don't need to read your question again because it was needless in the first place. Have you started thinking on people's behalf or you just love the rig very much.

I guess you have forgotten what a question means. LoLz. But there we go the rigmarole master at work. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

I guess you have forgotten what a question means. LoLz. But there we go the rigmarole master at work. Bwahahahahaha!

You create the rig miraculously, remember? Note the purpose of question marks, they are in my posts. undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by LordReed(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Image123:

You create the rig miraculously, remember? Note the purpose of question marks, they are in my posts. undecided

Yes now, answer question with question to create an unnecessary rigmarole. Simple question will turn in into long turanchi for no reason. LoLz.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Image123(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2022
LordReed:

Yes now, answer question with question to create an unnecessary rigmarole. Simple question will turn in into long turanchi for no reason. LoLz.

The rig is created with the needless question. We both know your homo friends are barren without external help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SCOAN Names Evelyn Joshua As New Leader / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.