Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) (45370 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Irondome1: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't be surprised that some of those shouting amen are homosexuals and bisexuals.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by umpire1st(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't have a say in this matter,cuz I'm not gay.but I guess the hate they get, is like what the blacks got from the whites b4 slavery was abolished when they saw us like lesser beings

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by BreconHills(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Parenting, exposure and identity.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Antoeni(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
Even the Devil Was Not Gay, He Went For a Naked Eve and Not a Naked Adam

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by bobbiiee: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
As children we do mummy & daddy playlet. How can a man appeal to a man, and woman appeal to another woman. So appalling!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by gabemuyi: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
There is nothing he can do about it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hypocrite and charlatan undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by AgubataAkokwa: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
Let him pray to his Jesus or mohaMAD to stop it if he thinks they are potent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by adaperry25: 1:20pm On Oct 31, 2022
The one he's saying is not necessary?
Honchoslim16:
He should rather speak against corruption in churches!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Antoeni(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
No comments

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by successincentiv(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
We'll keep preaching the gospel

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Antoeni:
Is the devil male?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by DAMN99: 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Why would a sane human being consider homosexuality? I can't wrap my head around such fetish and gross misconduct.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
adaperry25:
The one he's saying is not necessary?
Not necessary!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Rebuke: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
temmypotter:
Lol.. let us leave world first.. we need reaction to our Leaders here in Nigeria.

I wonder why many pastors refuse to blow hot against the day light atrocities in this country .. I don’t get it.. with the influence they have amassed .. they should be at the forefront in deed and action of the resurgence of a new Nigeria

The Church shouldn’t shy away from speaking up.. we see in the Bible.. the Priesthood has historically always admonished the kingship

It's either yhu don't know Bishop Oyedepo or yhu are just mischievously trying to deviate from the topic at hand.

I don't know any other man of God that has been speaking up against bad leadership in this country than Bishop himself.

Maybe yhu should tell us what yhur father has been doing about bad governance too or is he not so relevant to be heard?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by makavalley(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Every American movie now would look for scene to fit in this LGBT thing

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Well, Christians commit all sorts of sins everyday and even plan to sin in the future. His message is irrelevant because it has no positive effect in real life.
Fornication, homosexuality, adultery, stealing, lying are sins in his religion but most of the people practicing the religion are guilty of these things, especially those shouting "ride on sir" in that church.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Raregems247: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
It really alarming.

If you wish to earn passive income with your mobile phone. Check my signature.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by adaperry25: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Not necessary!
hmmm..may God have mercy on u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Honchoslim16(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
adaperry25:
hmmm..may God have mercy on u
You need more of that mercy
Pu$$¥!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Valuepaints20(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Sijo01(f): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amen to the prayers/declarations
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by visagroup: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
i join our Father and Bishop to condemn LGBTQ in the western world. Even Plant and animal can never do what human are now indulging.
May God help this generation.

We need of Bishop to speak out and condemn this inhumane act.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Natbrowny: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Antoeni:

I read one place say devil na babe ooo. Na feminist sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by ednut1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
They will come for his church branches abroad. Just watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Starhearts: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Meaning of LGBTQ pls

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Starhearts: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Meaning of LGBTQ

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Tallvictor23: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Homosexuality is of the devil , it’s of the devil , I don’t care how much the world of today , the culture , and many people on earth are accepting and propagating that agenda . I will never stand by it , it’s an abomination to the Almighty God who created us , a God who can never change .

Repent y’all who practice such act , it’s an abomination!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Barsote(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't marry two wives but they preaching lesbianism hypocrisy whites

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by Ladygbola(f): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
superlanny:
Sometimes I try to understand why a man or woman won't be attracted to the opposite sex but still no answers are forthcoming. It beats my imagination, but then I remember the world itself ain't normal.
As long as my third leg continues to stay erect at the sight of fresh melons and soft ikebe, we good.

You are missing a lot in a man. Let a man knack you ehhhhhh. You will be happy for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) by DollarBag: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Lagos Shuts Down Lord’s Chosen, 6 Other Churches / Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.