Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? (2568 Views)

When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? / Will You Invite Your Ex To Ur Wedding Ceremony? / Can you invite Random strangers to your house? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 11:28am On Aug 21, 2011
Is it proper for a lady to invite her ex-boyfriend to her birthday party especially when they broke up barely few months ago and are now in seperate relationships.

And guys can you go to such birthday parties?
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by 190smh: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2011
. . ermm Nope i aint going

cos i rather invest that time CHASING MONEY cheesy
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2011
Meanwhile, am sure some of you guys will say it depends on what caused the seperation

INCOMPATIBILITY!!!

He's cool, she's cunny. grin
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 11:46am On Aug 21, 2011
@ 190,
The bash is on sunday evening, so he does not need to chase money at that time grin grin
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by 190smh: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2011
^i chase money every blessed day undecided
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
@190,
U be jackal ni
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by MMM2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
am still thinking angry
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by 9jafetish(f): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
M M M:

am still thinking angry

are u amd mr.cork the same person
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by whiteroses(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2011
DONT GO THERE!! The devil has formulated a plan to make the son of man jealous.
By the time you reach there her friends just go they eye you, you go feel alone and unwanted so taking a padi along is highly reccommended. Then she'll come out so hot and sexy which is why she invited you in the first place so you can regret your actions, to place the cherry on top, her new boyfriend just go they romance her for your front kiss Is that want you want? When everything con cool down shayo and rice don pass even you sef don take heart, she go catch you for one corner and say baby are you having fun whilst hugging and lipsing she go take style dey romance your man banana. your heart go dey beat fast and you def wants your baby back. She leaves and goes back to her parry. its the final bye bye celebration and you start missing her FOR LIFE!!
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ MMM,
Abeg think quickly o, cos i neva reply the invitation

@ whiterose,
Your advise really looked nice cos am suspecting a foul play too, her birthday was actually few days back but she told me she only want to organise the party for her friends on the she fixed on the I.V, though am considering going with a friend.@ MMM,

@ whiterose,
Your advise really looked nice cos am suspecting a foul play too, her birthday was actually few days back but she told me she only want to organise the party for her friends on the she fixed on the I.V, though am considering going with a friend@ MMM,

@ whiterose,
Your advise really looked nice cos am suspecting a foul play too, her birthday was actually few days back but she told me she only want to organise the party for her friends on the she fixed on the I.V, though am considering going with a friend.@ MMM,

@ whiterose,
Your advise really looked nice cos am suspecting a foul play too, her birthday was actually few days back but she told me she only want to organise the party for her friends on the she fixed on the I.V, though am considering going with a friend
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by Excelboi(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2011
So na because of fear you repeat three paragraphs in a single post? Well,it may not be what Whiterose is thinking, maybe she haven't get over you and still have that feeling or she is thinking when you get there and see her so cool,you may be willing to have her back. Just my two cents
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by coolgb(m): 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ excelboi
Me sef i wonder o i no why d tin dey repeat itself o, may be the system dey fear fear ni grin
But on a serious note, she knows we cant date again and to even add to my suspision, the venue is her place. See me see confusion o@ excelboi
Me sef i wonder o i no why d tin dey repeat itself o, may be the system dey fear fear ni grin
But on a serious note, she knows we cant date again and to even add to my suspision, the venue is her place. See me see confusion o
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by Mynd44: 2:52am On Aug 22, 2011
As long as she does not mind me bringing a date she can invite me
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by kpolli(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
free booze, hell yeah
Re: Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? by Mynd44: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^

(1) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married But No Time To Date / Western Lady In Love With My African Man / Im Confused And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.