Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Can you invite Random strangers to your house? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can you invite Random strangers to your house? (1449 Views)

Poll: Would you feel comfortable inviting a random plaything into your house?

Yes: 28% (2 votes)
No: 71% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / When Last Did You Invite Your Hubby To Dance With You? / Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
I always wondered how people felt comfortable inviting a strange guy/girl they fancy and just met (maybe club or street) into their homes.
Even my old foolish self (Thank God he is gone), never did this. It was either her place or some hotel.

i just always felt my home is my sanctuary away from possible loonatics, stalkers, window-stoners etc and the less of these sort that know where I live the better.
Would you feel comfortable inviting a random plaything into your house?
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2012
Na you know wetin you mean by "plaything" but i won't invite someone i just met to come outside my home let alone inside, i have to know you to an extent before you can be allowed to visit me at home.
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by slimyem: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2012
its usually best to know someone a little better before inviting them to your home but not everybody thinks that way these days!
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by kelz88(f): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
My friend used to do that until some chicks he brought back smashed up his place. Fear catch am he had to change. I don't understand how people can do it. Then again I don't do one night stands so I guess I will never understand.
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2012
I have always wondered the same too. It's so baffling, seriously!
Mind telling us some interesting things about your old self? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2012
naijasexy: I have always wondered the same too. It's so baffling, seriously!
Mind telling us some interesting things about your old self? tongue tongue tongue

LOL NO. It's not wise to talk about the dead wink
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by tellwisdom: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2012
Bro, the day i invited mshew chima to my house, she almost stole my FLAT SCREEN undecided undecided # I learnt my lesson now sad sad
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Connoisseur(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
Who's supposed to be scare more, the owner or the invited?
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2012
2buff:

LOL NO. It's not wise to talk about the dead wink

Brilliant reply. May the dead rest in peace. smiley
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2012
naijasexy:

Brilliant reply. May the dead rest in peace. smiley

Wait aren't you that cute, dark-skinned chick that lives in some remote place in this Canada?
How far? Nice to see you never obtain frost-bite cheesy
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 3:02am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP
in Africa (especially Nigeria) i wouldnt, anywhere else in the world, no biggie!
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
in Africa (especially Nigeria) i wouldnt, anywhere else in the world, no biggie!

I wasn't even considering the african winch/mamiwater factor.
Just the usual crazy people, who also exist in quantum anywhere else in the world.
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^these ones are easily discarded in the west. a simple phone call to the cops and the issue will be solved in no time, case closed!

sexy open minded play thing will always get the go ahead, but if she looks/acts suspicious then a quiet street (or car sex) is better suited, lol!
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by MrsChima(f): 5:44am On Mar 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP

You ain't right! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can you invite Random strangers to your house? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You ain't right! grin grin grin grin grin

thats only how i see it....... if i call the cops to get someone removed from my residence, i want them to A) know the law, B) stand by it and C) be swift in solving the issue at hand and arrest the culprit if needs be. if for any reason (aka bribe) they may not be able to do so, then there is a problem.

(1) (Reply)

My Galfrnd Slept Wif My Dad For Her To Be My Official Galfrnd / How Long Does Heartbreak Last. . / Guys Listen & Learn::..5 Ways To Know She's Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.