Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. (15825 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2012
Its called spooning! I love it soo much.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
adolfe bad:

Those ones are not MEN. . .
They are SHE-MEN

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by druid06(m): 12:21am On Jul 02, 2012
It is not just a sign of love but a sign of intimacy. African men are very clueless. I am a guy and I like to cuddle my girl on the bed or be cuddled once in a while. It's cute and tenderly.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by LordReed(m): 6:33am On Jul 02, 2012
mekaboy: Why do girls feel that if a man is holding them tight while they sleep is a sign of love. I like to sleep freely without holding anybody or anyone holding me. I don't feel comfortable holding someone when I sleep.because I don't want to break her heart I hold her at night, when I wake up I get serious pain on my right shoulder joint. But I keep this to my self, but I think if I have to get married to a lady I have to let her know how I like to sleep if not I will wake up one day and notice that my hands have fallen of from holding. Are there any guys out there like me ?

The pain is because you don't know how to position both of you for comfort and mutual enjoyment. I used have same problem till I changed sleeping posture. Now I find it most endearing when she cuddles up to me to wrap myself around her and we go to dreamland together.

Another thing is there is nothing wrong in changing positions in middle of the night because most of the time we do get tired of sleeping on the same side and so we turn around. Just make sure you both understand each other4 sleeping pattern.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Blessedla(f): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
Well we feel good in the arms of the one we love,i never realized that till the first day i slept with my guy that night i could not sleep but when he noticed he cuddled me and i slept off after some secs..wow.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by shizzle11(m): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[i][/i] grin grin grin[img][/img] grin grin
adolfe bad:

Those ones are not MEN. . .
They are SHE-MEN

Shut up! Speak for yourself
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by shizzle11(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2012
cool
queensmith:

i swear dooown!

@op- men and women love to snuggle, its not strictly a female thing.

You're right babes, i love to snuggle too
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Jul 03, 2012
Why would you not appreciate a cuddle @ bed - time to send you soundly into dream or snoreland
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by LordReed(m): 10:23am On Jul 03, 2012
Lexusgs430: Why would you not appreciate a cuddle @ bed - time to send you soundly into dream or snoreland

He is forming hard man.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 19, 2012
I forgot all about this thread and FOR ONCE i agree with a post from rballs.

That is exactly how it is for me. We could be sitting on a couch or laying in bed. It is all the same.

There is no greater moment or feeling than cuddling with someone you lurvv tongue after they've just gotten out of the shower and their natural body temp is nice and warm. Its a major plus if they are wearing cologne (be it: axe, polo, or simply redspice or the irish spring soap smell).

I too have the "face to neck" fetish. Lol.

I will bury my face between the pillow and their neck to take it all in. Feel the warmth and take in their fragrance. It's sooo awesome. cheesy There is nothing like it esp. when it rains.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2012
DAY11.:

Madman angry
.my guy,nor kill me with laugh o
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by abiL(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2012
mekaboy: Why do girls feel that if a man is holding them tight while they sleep is a sign of love. I like to sleep freely without holding anybody or anyone holding me. I don't feel comfortable holding someone when I sleep.because I don't want to break her heart I hold her at night, when I wake up I get serious pain on my right shoulder joint. But I keep this to my self, but I think if I have to get married to a lady I have to let her know how I like to sleep if not I will wake up one day and notice that my hands have fallen of from holding. Are there any guys out there like me ?

So they know that you are not going to run away after having s[e]x with them.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Etranshub(m): 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
NL's rate dis brain >>>>
9jafetish: omg nigerian men are clueless, i give up on them undecided

winkwhat nigerian men like?

angryunderage girls

angry1930s wives, but still want to be equal finacially.

angrypolygamy

angryhaving an affair with a school girl.

angrythinking money wins girls over

angryrushing into marriage

angrydivorcing early.

angryevery little thing bothers you.

and that is what nairaland has taught me

shhhhhet mann

i feel sad for you full nigerian women.

because yesturday i met a non nigerian guy who thought i was to young for him ,i was 20 and he was24 . i really appreciated that . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.