Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. (16062 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2011
Why do girls feel that if a man is holding them tight while they sleep is a sign of love. I like to sleep freely without holding anybody or anyone holding me. I don't feel comfortable holding someone when I sleep.because I don't want to break her heart I hold her at night, when I wake up I get serious pain on my right shoulder joint. But I keep this to my self, but I think if I have to get married to a lady I have to let her know how I like to sleep if not I will wake up one day and notice that my hands have fallen of from holding. Are there any guys out there like me ?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2011
Lol, mmm this is serious oo.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by MMM2(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^
what is serious
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2011
So becos your gf likes to be held, u conclude all girls like to be held?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by DAY12(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
M M M:

op
i hold my GF's punny while sleeping, undecided
so she will not fu-ck anoda guy in her dream angry
Madman angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by pendo89(f): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2011
M M M:

op

I have added fast to my prayers for you.You know some things dont go but by prayer and fasting
Any way op.The cuddling is the sweetest thing.
Cuddling is better than sex. waiting for somebody to bash me
Its a like the way a baby wants to be cuddled.
But people are different.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by DAY12(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
pendo89:

I have added fast to my prayers for you.You know some things dont go but by prayer and fasting
Any way op.The cuddling is the sweetest thing.
Cuddling is better than sex. waiting for somebody to bash me
Its a like the way a baby wants to be cuddled.
But people are different.

excuse me madam, can i cuddle you undecided

grabbed you from behind while we r sleeping, am sure u like it. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by MMM2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 21, 2011
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by pendo89(f): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^ my prayers are working.amen grin

DAY11.:

excuse me madam, can i cuddle you undecided
grabbed you from behind while we r sleeping, am sure u like it. cheesy
angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Excelboi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2011
Op,ur nt d only one in this kind of dilemma if i may say, u better tell her if ur nt comfortable with it,dnt risk ur self to hazard just to satisfy anoda person.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by inzaneclan(f): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
It is part of loving and caring,gals like to be held because it is reassuring and it shows she is comfortable with you and trusts you to protect and take care of her.
mekaboy:

Why do girls feel that if a man is holding them tight while they sleep is a sign of love. I like to sleep freely without holding anybody or anyone holding me. I don't feel comfortable holding someone when I sleep.because I don't want to break her heart I hold her at night, when I wake up I get serious pain on my right shoulder joint. But I keep this to my self, but I think if I have to get married to a lady I have to let her know how I like to sleep if not I will wake up one day and notice that my hands have fallen of from holding. Are there any guys out there like me ?

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by 9jafetish(f): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2011
omg nigerian men are clueless, i give up on them undecided

winkwhat nigerian men like?

angryunderage girls

angry1930s wives, but still want to be equal finacially.

angrypolygamy

angryhaving an affair with a school girl.

angrythinking money wins girls over

angryrushing into marriage

angrydivorcing early.

angryevery little thing bothers you.

and that is what nairaland has taught me

shhhhhet mann

i feel sad for you full nigerian women.

because yesturday i met a non nigerian guy who thought i was to young for him ,i was 20 and he was24 . i really appreciated that . smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mamacy: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
mekaboy:

Why do girls feel that if a man is holding them tight while they sleep is a sign of love. I like to sleep freely without holding anybody or anyone holding me. I don't feel comfortable holding someone when I sleep.because I don't want to break her heart I hold her at night, when I wake up I get serious pain on my right shoulder joint. But I keep this to my self, but[b] I think if I have to get married to a lady I have to let her know how I like to sleep[/b] if not I will wake up one day and notice that my hands have fallen of from holding. Are there any guys out there like me ?

i saw something new today, so if u get married to a man, u wouldnt mind cuddling him? chai, ladies don suffer grin embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by MMM2(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Cuddlemii: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Na not just at night. At every given opportunity. cuddling is the safest form of intimacy .
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Brite02(m): 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
I thought i was the only one in this dilemmna holding holding holding undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
Some men like to cuddle in bed too! smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2011
I have womdered about the same thing but I guess its one of those things women Like that guys don't get
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Brite02(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
yeah rite cool
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Cuddlemii: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2011
^y'all need to pay for using my name and the meaning of it cool cool. For the men that don't know how to cuddlemii, grab my manual so you would make those girls smile smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Brite02(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
^IS UNFORTUNATE I DONT CUDDLE, TOO MUCH WORK IN CUDDLING shocked shocked I HOLD ONLY lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by leuelliot(m): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hmm ill ask my MOM brb
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Cuddlemii: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2011
Brite02:

^IS UNFORTUNATE I DONT CUDDLE, TOO MUCH WORK IN CUDDLING shocked shocked I HOLD ONLY lipsrsealed

So far u held and not look. Its still cuddling, give up my 50 dollars now before I convert u to holding only you.

leuelliot:

Hmm ill ask my MOM brb

U still cuddle your mom, that's sweet
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by pk1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2011
So dat dey dont get kidnapped
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by ice234: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2011
M M M:

op

Cheiº°˚=D =D ˚°º≈º°˚ =))˚=)) °º≈laff º°˚ ˚ºdon reduce ma prick °˚ ˚°º≈ =D =))
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 1:48am On Aug 22, 2011
leuelliot:

Hmm ill ask my MOM brb

This is sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Mynd44: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2011
Very sad
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 22, 2011
because we women like intimacy. we like affection and to bond with our partners.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by mekaboy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2011

SO WOMEN, WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE? THE ONLY REASON I KEEP HOLDING AT NIGHT IS THAT ITS EASIER TO TRIGGER SO ACTION, IF U FEEL LIKE IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, U CAN EASILY PRESS SOME BUTTONS AND GET RAPID RESPONSE grin grin BUT AFTER THAT MY SHOULDERS START TO PAIN AGAIN, grin grin

Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Cuddlemii: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
mekaboy:

SO WOMEN, WHAT CAN A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE? THE ONLY REASON I KEEP HOLDING AT NIGHT IS THAT ITS EASIER TO TRIGGER SO ACTION, IF U FEEL LIKE IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, U CAN EASILY PRESS SOME BUTTONS AND GET RAPID RESPONSE grin grin BUT AFTER THAT MY SHOULDERS START TO PAIN AGAIN, grin grin

Well life is about ups & downs. U get some action for shoulder fraction. Life is sweet.
Re: Why Do Girls Like To Be Held While Sleeping. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
lol mekaboy slap urself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.