Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,663 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) (23335 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Mrshocker(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
They will call it doctored video.
Obi should ask for refund from Adebanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by frankpro27(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Its a pity that at this old age, this man is still lying to himself. Tribalism is a deadly disease

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by frankpro27(m): 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
Its a pity that at this old age, this man is still lying to himself. Tribalism is a deadly dosease

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 11:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
castrokins:
And Nigerians Have Endorsed Obi

I take God beg you before thunder go strike you down there,I endorsed Tinubu I be Nigeria too.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by fuckboys: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Y
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ElSudani: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
frankpro27:
Its a pity that at this old age, this man is still lying to himself. Tribalism is a deadly disease

You have no idea what you are talking about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by IreneJane: 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group are rooting for another candidate

Another dimension abi? Afenifere was based on yoruba elders

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by ifihearam: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Na una sabi..endoesment or not, one thing is certain..Obi will NEVER be president in this country.

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Hahaha like we are surprise. Elders way like money pass their children's future

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Belluski: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2022
This is really funny ooo.....when afenifere endorsed obi, tinubu supporters said any candidate afenifere endorses loses election. But now you people are dragging the same endorsement... abi una nor wan win election?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Mccullum: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
revolution653:
Confusion ti take over
Tinubu desperation is on another level

I will vote my one per cent for Obi
if sufferness neva tire Nigerians make dem vote in APC again If dem like

Right now na to prepare for the worst government, because we Nigerians are mostly synonymous with voting rubbish

Shut up, who's not desperate amongst all the presidential candidates, all of them are desperados, that's why they are contesting for the presidency.. Jagaban will beat Obi, Atiku and others just like how panel beater dey beat an accident vehicles in 2023 election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Neatboy(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Pa Adebanjo does not hate Tinubu, he only wants the best for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by victorsola: 12:20am On Nov 01, 2022
dgr8truth:
If Nigeria was to be your private company and it is this sick because of bad management would you in all honesty and fairness consider the application of baba Tinubu for managerial position for your dieing company.

Tinubu government wouldn't be different from President Buhari, because of the composition of his PCC, these are the people that will form his government.

Consider Nigeria has your private business and support the best candidate Peter Obi to fix this dieing company.
According to HE Osinbajo “You cannot wish the country well and vote for someone you do not believe in,”

companies pick candidates based on what Dey av done before . So I will pick tinubu because a lot has been done in Lagos through him and still doing through his blue print even sanisu the emir of Kano said it. So why wount I give someone who have done it successfully before a chance . Tinubu has a person is a performer and we are not voting parties this time around we vote in individuals. Peter obi on the other hand , his track record is way below that of tinubu , experience wise and also his track records has the governor of his state. Now I will also explain, tinubu might have campaigned for buhari but tinubu was never in Buharis s cabinet , which means tinubu cannot order buhari to do anything. So what ever might be happening in apc today is strictly buhari and his cabals. So with this few points of mine am sure u can see the difference but u will still vote for obi . But always remember even if obi gets there he will be kicked out because the people he wants to choose for his cabinet are all apc and PDP . So it’s still a lose lose situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by slimghost(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2022
This doctored video?
Lmao!

Tinubu’s desperation is scary.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by onuman: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2022
revolution653:
Confusion ti take over
Tinubu desperation is on another level

I will vote my one per cent for Obi
if sufferness neva tire Nigerians make dem vote in APC again If dem like

Right now na to prepare for the worst government, because we Nigerians are mostly synonymous with voting rubbish

BENDING DOWN TO RETAKE ONE'S VOMIT.
Tinubu dividing Yoruba people before he leaves this world. Why did Tinubu go to this extent in making some respected Yoruba elders in Afenifere bend down to retake their vomit?

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by kingsways: 12:48am On Nov 01, 2022
I don’t care anymore

Anyone can endorse whoever
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Morphinne: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgs-YCJJCw
As a true Yoruba blood that I am, I am not permitted by custom and tradition to interfere in the discuss of elders but Pa Adebanjo erred for saying that the other elders present at the Asiwaju’s Manifesto presentation should return what they had collected from the later. He was seemingly saying the elders were bribed and that was an ‘unelderly’ thing to say. It’s an insult on their persons.

3 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Gopkk(m): 12:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Please if one gets to the Polling Booth to Vote will Pa Fasoranti or Pa Adebanjo be at the Polling Booth to Instruct someone who to Vote for.
Of what essence is there Talks and Seals.Mtchew
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:56am On Nov 01, 2022
I like baba's native intelligence and even diction. 99 percent of Afenifere is with Jagaban. God bless Yorubaland. No insult. Diplomacy is the trade in stock for the Southwestern people. Even Seyi Makinde of the PDP gave support.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by truthfinder319: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2022
I like baba's native intelligence and even diction. 99 percent of Afenifere is with Jagaban. God bless Yorubaland. No insult. Diplomacy is the trade in stock for the Southwestern people. Even Seyi Makinde of the PDP gave support.

OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by fadedayo: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2022
This actually looks and sounds like a voice over. What he is saying doesn't seem to match his mouth movement. Anyways, what do I know? It will be well with Nigeria!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by OmoIjebuOde: 1:43am On Nov 01, 2022
I am a Yoruba man but I will vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu doesn't have my interest at heart.

He's just contesting to fulfil his long term ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2022
what exactly is the worth of these people's endorsements. Afenifere, Ohaneze et al!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by kolaaderin: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
I am a Yoruba man but I will vote for Peter Obi.

Tinubu doesn't have my interest at heart.

He's just contesting to fulfil his long term ambition.
And when has it become a crime to have ambition. Any man without ambition is useless to this life of the living. He has ambition and he pursue it actualization, that is one hardworking man to recon with.
If you don’t have ambition, I’m very sorry for your situation.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 2:09am On Nov 01, 2022
This video has to be analysed. It looks doctored. It looks like an old one with a new voice imposed on it. The first sentence from the old man is a clue: 'I was still the leader of Afenifere'. Everybody, watch it again please.

1 Like

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by cardoctor(m): 2:35am On Nov 01, 2022
We follow
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by fadedayo: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2022
seunayantokun:
This video has to be analysed. It looks doctored. It looks like an old one with a new voice imposed on it. The first sentence from the old man is a clue is: 'I was still the leader of Afenifere'. Everybody, watch it again please.

I said the same thing. 100% doctors!
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunmsg(m): 3:08am On Nov 01, 2022
What happened on Saturday was obvious to the blind and audible to the deaf but some idiotic Peter Obi supporters started spreading fake by by telling us prayer is not endorsement and only Adebanjo is Afenifere. Now, they’ve forced the old man to grant this interview just to clear things up.

Left to me, this is not even unnecessary. Let those who think there was no endorsement keep their deluding themselves. We owe them no explanation or clarification whatsoever. On Election Day, our votes shall speak to them in the language they understand. Period.

4 Likes

Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by colestephan86: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2022
OsunOriginal:
From Baba's mouth...

Omo see queen's English.
Very clear and direct message.
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2022
annyplenty:

Afenifere is different from Yorubas. Yoruba is a race; afenifere is a social organisation. Don't mix the two. Instead, say a faction of Afenifere because the other Afenifere group are rooting for another candidate
But pa fasoranti is not the current leader of Afenifere grin
Adebanjo is
Re: Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Honourable1901:
No be today pa adebanjo hate jagaban, he don tey, but original oga don talk

Asiwaju 2023
So the pa fasoranti that stepped down over a year ago automatically becomes a leader because of Tinubu's ambition grin
Every thing about APC is always upside down.
Tinubu will destroy APC.
ThankGod Buhari has achievd his dream.
Nothing concern am again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Arrives Court For Arraignment / Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Probe - SR / VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.